• Moon Rocks Wu

Votes: 421 16.3%

• Total voters

AnOminous

shalom motherfucker
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Interesting article Bob, almost as interesting as the $22,000 sports car that I bought in the 90s.
We can always trust John, a man whose every desire is immediately fulfilled by a screaming chink paypig, to explain to us dumb working schlubs how we can afford as many sports cars as we want.

Peace and Harmony

make america corgo again
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Don't forget to tell Victoria about your $22,000 sports car too John, maybe she'll come over to your house and grind her vagina against your crotch gash.

run.png

Ashen One

Please be patient, I'm a Fact Checker.
kiwifarms.net
It's a standard John habit to make anyone else's problems all about him. It can be about literally anything, John will always find a way to shoehorn in how he's had it so much worse. It's like a version of that old joke, "World Ends: Women and Minorities Hardest Hit," except replace "women and minorities" with "John Walker Flynt."
Remember when people in a town were against the installation of a Compressor Station there and Brianna wrote to a newspaper about it? Brianna just so happened to have dear friends who died in a Natural Gas Pipeline explosion (without mentioning the explosion had happened in 1994), and another one who witnessed that entire incident so of course Brianna would know the pain and fear the people in Weymouth were feeling because she already went through that.

Much like how whenever something to do with the military comes up, Brianna tearfully recalls all her three hundred thousand gay friends who were sent to die in wars. Or when racism comes up and Brianna remembers the horrifying stories from her childhood watching lynchings and burning crosses.

It must suck to be Brianna's friend or acquaintance, every one of them has had horrible tragedies happen in their lives. Luckily all their misfortunes that totally happened for real were not in vain, since Brianna always can use them to prove her points on Twitter.

AnOminous

shalom motherfucker
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
It must suck to be Brianna's friend or acquaintance, every one of them has had horrible tragedies happen in their lives. Luckily all their misfortunes that totally happened for real were not in vain, since Brianna always can use them to prove her points on Twitter.
But that's why John has no visible friends and all his selfies with the screaming Celestial paypig are completely devoid of any other actual people. Do these two dudes have any friends at all? Apparently not. That's because they are all dead, murdered by the evil drumpfkins.

Water-T

A pajeet married me for a green card
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Remember when people in a town were against the installation of a Compressor Station there and Brianna wrote to a newspaper about it? Brianna just so happened to have dear friends who died in a Natural Gas Pipeline explosion (without mentioning the explosion had happened in 1994), and another one who witnessed that entire incident so of course Brianna would know the pain and fear the people in Weymouth were feeling because she already went through that.

Much like how whenever something to do with the military comes up, Brianna tearfully recalls all her three hundred thousand gay friends who were sent to die in wars. Or when racism comes up and Brianna remembers the horrifying stories from her childhood watching lynchings and burning crosses.

John must struggle SO HARD to not sperg about "barely surviving the camps, unlike my best friend Anne" whenever the subject about the Holocaust pops up.

discombobulate

kiwifarms.net
But that's why John has no visible friends and all his selfies with the screaming Celestial paypig are completely devoid of any other actual people. Do these two dudes have any friends at all? Apparently not. That's because they are all dead, murdered by the evil drumpfkins.
He talks all the time about how they're sacrificing so much by not going outside or meeting people. He must have friends and family who want to see him. That's why he's always so vague about that, gamergaters would get them otherwise.

Triplethreat

kiwifarms.net
I just love this thread so much. Brianna is such a wholesome cow. He isn’t grooming children, he’s not fucking over his own children, he’s not doing much of anything- he’s just so irrelevant except for the ridiculous Twitter shit he posts all day long. I check him out almost every day - never disappoints, always very amused!

Dr. Merkwurdichliebe

Kiwiminister für Volksaufklärung und Propaganda
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

"Hoping." Up and down on one foot. Is this some kind of Mississippi technique for increasing the chances of your wishes coming true?

Also, when did knee become a euphemism for crotch?

ETA: If John actually had a torn meniscus, he would have been tweeting endlessly about the pain for weeks or months. And he wouldn't have been taking all of those long walks in the woods.

Last edited: