• I ORDERED A FUCKING PIZZA

Votes: 552 21.0%
  • Moon Rocks Wu

Votes: 429 16.3%

• Total voters

Peace and Harmony

✨ you're the sparkle of my life ✨
True & Honest Fan
The point of course is that you own all of them, poorfags absolutely destroyed.

mega.png

John just come out and say that you want all Republicans and their families executed by the state and broadcast live on all networks and social media.

repub.png

Paean from one shitbag to another.

yang.png

Dr. Merkwurdichliebe

Kiwiminister für Volksaufklärung und Propaganda
True & Honest Fan
Paean from one shitbag to another.

View attachment 1846905

"I'm a Bostonian, so I don't know if he should be the mayor of New York. But I hope he gets to serve somewhere."

Someone should tell John that most prple know that moving from city to city or district to district or state to state searching for a place where you can be elected is the definition of carpetbagging, not service.

And people who don't liive in Boston aren't Bostonians.

Price tag of Wu's latest Chariot: FIFTY EIGHT THOUSAND DOLLARS
View attachment 1846440

I adore our king for larping hard as a progressive while also dumping small house money into cars. Wu is out enjoying life to the fullest with Frank's bottomless pockets and if you're mad you're FUCKING STUPID
Still cheaper than paying for revolution 61, and I’m sure frank is hoping this distracts her long enough to find some other scam.
plus she did “earn” a bunch of her own money through scampac.

Elizabeth Holmes made it into Stanford and ran a company worth billions
meh, Holmes ran a scam that wasn't worth shit, it maybe cheated people out of billions in projected revenue. Luckily the scam folded before she actually wound up killing people
In some ways bri bri's incompetence and laziness is actually a PLUS

and even "running it' - come to think of it both Holmes and bri bri BOTH had Daddies (and I don't mean fathers)

Fannyscum

Bullshit Artist
Still cheaper than paying for revolution 61, and I’m sure frank is hoping this distracts her long enough to find some other scam.
plus she did “earn” a bunch of her own money through scampac.
I'm guessing that John felt entitled to half of whatever inheritance Frank got from his dad passing, hence the Wu house is temporarily flush with porsches, 3D printers, retro games consoles and other autistic man-trinkets.

good thing John took "racer" off his profile, nothing says serious track machine like a bitchin entertainment system

Funny though, I wouldn't have though John would go with the Porsche money will trickle down to the niggers style Reaganomics

That's hyperbole, I know John doesn't really think the money will trickle down. That would require at least considering it. John just sees toys and tweetfodder for his fake twitter life and fuck the rest of it

Last edited:

Water-T

Purple Penis Beater
True & Honest Fan
good thing John took "racer" off his profile, nothing says serious track machine like a bitchin entertainment system

Funny though, I wouldn't have though John would go with the Porsche money will trickle down to the niggers style Reaganomics

That's hyperbole, I know John doesn't really think the money will trickle down. That would require at least considering it. John just sees toys and tweetfodder for his fake twitter life and fuck the rest of it
The only trickle down that John knows is his crotch wound ooze on everything he sits on.

So Engineer John is comparing swapping out a car stereo to the Terminator? What could possibly be the analogy to the apocalypse, a substandard wiring job? Hey John, welcome to every day refurbishment.

Now if you really want a horror thriller, imaging some poor fuck trying to fix John's Porches 20 years in the future.
no you see john is the terminator traveling back in time to murder the guy that installed the stereo