Votes: 570 20.9%
  • Moon Rocks Wu

Votes: 443 16.3%

• Total voters

AnOminous

there ain't no turning back
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
US code still defines the militia as every able bodied male between 17 and 45, and female members of the National Guard. Which is why grabbers ranting about "herp derp, but youre not in a militia" is hilarious.

*43-year-old
I'm not sure about the full history of it, but the current statute indicates it was passed in 1956.

(Aug. 10, 1956, ch. 1041, 70A Stat. 14, § 311; Pub. L. 85–861, § 1(7), Sept. 2, 1958, 72 Stat. 1439; Pub. L. 103–160, div. A, title V, § 524(a), Nov. 30, 1993, 107 Stat. 1656; renumbered § 246, Pub. L. 114–328, div. A, title XII, § 1241(a)(2), Dec. 23, 2016, 130 Stat. 2497.)

I believe the last substantive change was adding females who are members of the National Guard, with most of the changes subsequent being renumberings and formatting changes.

Water-T

Tess Holliday front butt
True & Honest Fan
Right from that website:
View attachment 1939879
The thing about the main gun isn't even necessary if you buy a license for it. Which would probably be trivial for most tank purchasers.

I think the main legal restrictions you'd run into with a tank is its street legality, you can't really drive it anywhere except on private property in most localities. I'm sure as a member of the local militia you can get some kind of waiver if your piece gets called up.

edit: It's not just "red" states like Texas either, there's huge amounts of tanks in private hands in a hard blue state like California. Just looking up if there were any state restrictions I found at least three separate estate auctions selling 100+ tanks in the last decade for California. Here's a dude who has a Wikipedia page because he owned 220 military vehicles: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacques_Littlefield

Not to mention how many TV shows and movies are getting their stuff by renting it from private owners.

Yikes, 85 of that guys tanks are within striking distance of the Wu household!
Even in a tank, John will somehow manage to ram into a bollard with it and make it inoperable.

Peace and Harmony

✨ you're the sparkle of my life ✨
True & Honest Fan
Uh oh, someone's making fun of Investment Bro John Flynt's trading decisions! His hot-blooded manliness won't allow this to pass!!

tsla1.jpg

tsla2.jpg

HomerSimpson

I AM SO SMRT!
41 year old unemployed man really bringing the intellectual heft needed to resolve the "kiddie game" debate.

View attachment 1940722
"I have pretty thick skin" says the tranny who calls for sites that say mean words on the internet to have government action taken against them. The tranny who said trolls making jokes on the internet were "violent" to him. Yeah...thick skin.
Autism that collapses the space-time continuum.

View attachment 1940833
I would genuinely love to see him get something like that only to have the people bring up his deleted tweets and bullshit instead of his survival of the gamergate death squads.
Uh oh, someone's making fun of Investment Bro John Flynt's trading decisions! His hot-blooded manliness won't allow this to pass!!

View attachment 1941811
View attachment 1941812
John really is a self righteous cunt. "You didn't agree with me instantly? Well, too bad for you. Muted." The only thick skin john has is on his hunch.

Joh...um, Bri Bri knows a lot of transgender people.

They get into macho stuff like cars and knives???? say it ain't so

hey! I wonder if John noticed he appropriated transpeople to assume MtF

John's complaining about "makework' in games!?! *cough* rev60 had actual, literal, objective definable makework (the typing tutor and button mashing tasks didn't change anything that happened in game, you couldn't fail, it just stalled til you did it...makework)

couple of questions as gen-you-wine as a Mississippi John slugburger

OK, it's not a big mystery that John is a twitter addict, but I don't think I realized the full depth....John had to install his new car entertainment system for twitter as he admitted he can't stop himself from checking it while driving!
[it's in his rocket podcast, I talked about it maybe a dozen posts back]

now it may be I have a new sense at how truly fucked up John is (I didn't think that would be possible) but looking at the last few posts where John projects about shitty makework games and trannies self-hating (shit, John actively suppresses the troonth about himself).

Q : Are John's malfunctions getting worse?
In rate?
In severity?

The driving home in pitch black got me b/c it's compound.

-He's lying about the pitch black. He has street lights where he is.
-*IF* he is lying only about the severity of the darkness and actually DID drive home without headlights at night, he just admitted to doing something illegal, reckless, and dangerous to not just himself, but others.
I mean, if he's going to say self-aggrandizing bullshit, shouldn't it at least be
a) plausible and b) self-complimentary and not bragging that he's a shithead that is willing to endanger other people!?!

Just seems to me like reality is a fading memory for Johnnie

Q : does he believe his own bullshit?
I mean, is it all an act and he realizes it's a fantasy, but the asspats feel good and the $ is nice OR is John actually delusional?

Q : does he believe his own bullshit?
I mean, is it all an act and he realizes it's a fantasy, but the asspats feel good and the $ is nice OR is John actually delusional?

I kind of suspect it's a narcissistic butfer justification where in his deranged noodle, the lies are the fictions that highlights their underlying truth .

think about that picture of the broken game handheld that was fake b/c the real one wasn't "compelling" - so he was just showing on the outside the "truth" of the inside
Butfer the fact that waterdamage is internal, the game would look trashed

butfer the last owner miswiring the Porsche John could have diagnosed a problem (and certainly didn't create one by rewiring stuff)

butfer his political duties John would restore the car himself

butfer Gamergate, his dog wouldnt the a pupsicle

The troon aspect is fun

butfer having a dick he's a woman -- so wearing a dress was the lie that told the truth

til dikchop, then

butfer John being a "woman", his game development career would have him in the pantheon of 21st century digital media where he belongs

butfer being "just a girl" men wold respect his ultimate race-driving and mechanic skills

See, the world has been deeply unfair to John, so his twitter secondlife is a 'more accurate representation' of what is within him and what life should be if he got a fair shake of his former wang (his current wang is named wu)

[crosstroon]
now that I think about it. a lot of troons are that way. Tim devi-Ever talked about how his anime avatar thigns are 'more who he is' between temper tantrums.

ADF is a supersoldier at heart and would be if he could do at least 1 push up

Sophie is a gay underage diaper..goat? if it weren't for that damn genome and time

Zinnia is a math prodigy or would be butfer all the abuse of highschool
[/crosstroon]

and of course theyve ALL been held back from the glory of their true selves by their abusive family and ex

Last edited:
Diverse swaths of the population are all drawn to the same party, and of course the unifying reason for all those millions of people must be self-hatred. No projection here.

View attachment 1943165
So if your "queer" you're only republican to feel normal. God forbid that someone is conservative and "queer" because actually, all "queer" people want and believe the same thing. If not it's just their internalise sexism/homophobia/transphobia/racism.

AnOminous

there ain't no turning back
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
So if your "queer" you're only republican to feel normal. God forbid that someone is conservative and "queer" because actually, all "queer" people want and believe the same thing. If not it's just their internalise sexism/homophobia/transphobia/racism.
You're obligated to hold particular political beliefs by reason of your identity and if you dare deviate from that by even an iota, your membership in the minority group is revoked.

Sort of like how a white man like Joe Biden can revoke your blackness.

King Dead

Cops are better when they're mecha.
Genteel 43 year old woman John Flynt will tackle your fucking ass on the court, bitch.

View attachment 1943589
So here's a fun little chart to look at:
1614101947338.png
Granted, this is an aggregate of multiple studies from around the world, so this won't be entirely accurate when pared down to a single country like the US (whose population is going to be a bit taller on average). And of course, this is not to say that tall women don't exist, but it goes to show that if someone is 6'2", they're overwhelmingly more likely to be male than female.

But here's where it gets funnier. Remember this old gem?
1614102263070.png
Here's John standing next to Janet Reno, who actually is 6'2". This would put John at 6'3" or 6'4", a height that is still within two standard deviations of the average male height, but way unlikely for females. I know we shrink as we age, but I don't think Johnny boy's lost two inches already. One wonders if he realized how abnormal his height was for a "woman" and decided to start pretending he was shorter to compensate. Ridiculous how much he lies about, but fun to laugh at.

At least he's not lying about the corpse-like glow.