Votes: 604 21.0%
  • Moon Rocks Wu

Votes: 475 16.5%

• Total voters

Peace and Harmony

✨ you're the sparkle of my life ✨
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh okay thanks John, I had no idea that you owned multiple luxury sports cars. I respect your opinion more now.

car.jpg

Jack Awful

Laughs at Tards
kiwifarms.net
Guys I take back everything I said about John being a chronically unemployed leech who has made $0 in his entire life - I think that John will be able to earn at least $36 before he gets bored and goes back to playing Final Fantasy.

View attachment 1954973
I'm proud of John for crypto-mining, an activity that uses tons of electricity and harms the environment.

Jack Awful

Laughs at Tards
kiwifarms.net
Let me just do a little bit of rape, don't worry I'm not going to go all the way.

View attachment 1954983
The best part is that the profit is so low that any amount that he earns will be insignificant compared to Frank's money. There's no reason to actually do this, he just wants to look smart and tech savvy.

Last edited:

AnOminous

とても可愛い
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Enter Crypto-miner John
But I thought crypto was literally going to destroy the entire world by consuming all power and causing the Sun to burn out.
The best part is that the profit is so low that any amount that he earns will be insignificant compared to Frank's money. There's no reason to actually do this, he just wants to look smart and tech savvy.
To John it is free money though. Not only did Frank buy all the equipment, he also pays for all the electricity. At least it will be less expensive than buying another Porch for John to back into parking bollards.

fuckidunno

kiwifarms.net
. There's no reason to actually do this, he just wants to look smart and tech savvy.

What's funny is he's mining the 2 that are already way late on the adoption curve and exposes the energy consumption problems, even John describes as an environmental crime.
They are the 2 that you are going to see pop-culture netflix documentaries on (John doesn't read, so white papers, etc are out of the question)

Being Champion of the People and Captain of the Future...why is he not supporting the adoption and development of Proof of Space/Capactity/spacetime and Proof of Stake systems?

I think we all know the answer, his "research" into cryptocurrency went about as deep as a swimming pool in flatland.
I doubt he's even heard of the other validation strategies.

Last edited:

King Dead

Cops are better when they're mecha.
kiwifarms.net
Does anyone have a running tally approximate of how much of Frank's money John has burned through?
I think I did an estimate on this a while back, but for funsies, let's do it again.

To get the full picture, we should also include John's decade of leeching off his parents for his collegiate misadventures. I'm not sure what tuition was for Ole Miss and Millsaps back in the late 90's/early 00's, but between three failed attempts at a degree at two colleges and the $200k for Socially Unconscious Productions, on top of living expenses and rehab for his Ambien addiction, I'd wager his parents sunk $500k easily into their failure of a son. The $200k is the only number that we have confirmation on thanks to the records for the dissolution of the "company," so if anyone has a better estimate for the rest, by all means post it.

Then once John's parents finally have enough of his shit and cut him off, he meets Frank and gets a new paypig. In the thirteenish years that they've been together, Frank has financed the following:
  • A variety of surgeries to turn John into Brianna (unknown amount but I'm guessing at least $100k; I will admit to not keeping up with the current costs of troon chops)
  • Three Porsches and an Audi TT, as well as a bunch of repairs that frequently ruin the cars (one of the Porsches is over $100k; adding all the cars plus maintenance together would probably put it in the $200k ballpark)
  • A house in Dedham (I dunno if I should include this, but I'm sure Frank would have been fine staying in their previous hovel and John made the move; I believe the house was going for somewhere between $4-500k)
  • Giant Spacekat and Revolution 60 (I believe that was about $400k in total, and considering it was an abject failure in sales, it's safe to call that a complete wash)
  • Two failed congressional campaigns (FEC reports showed Frank was the primary financier for both scampaigns by a longshot, and probably sank another $100k across both)
  • Countless anime figurines, tabletop games, video games, consoles, and PCs over the past decade (no doubt in my mind that's at least another $100k right there)
  • Other stuff like 3D printers and a Peloton or two so John can continue his "woman in tech" larp (tack on a few thousand more, maybe a few dozen)
So not including miscellaneous expenses like expensive meal kits, vacations, and enough Ambien to knock out an elephant, and Frank's easily sunk well over a million into his ghoul "wife," if not closer to $2 million. This is a lot of spitballing here, so I could be wildly off in either direction, but it's ridiculous how much of a leech John is. Never worked a day in his life and somehow managed to fall into a screaming midget's lap who happily finances every retarded thing he wants. The best part is whenever he tries to pull his "(wo)man of the people" schtick, completely oblivious to the fact that the average Joe does not own three Porsches.