Votes: 604 21.0%
  • Moon Rocks Wu

Votes: 475 16.5%

• Total voters

Peace and Harmony

✨ you're the sparkle of my life ✨
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Right on point once again John, I wonder if there are any examples that you know of of screaming idiots who spent four years obsessing over every single shred of fake garbage that came out regarding Orange Lucifer?

media.jpg

Smaug's Smokey Hole

Sweeney did nothing wrong.
kiwifarms.net
Just in case you were wondering what kind of fucking re,tard still watches award shows in 2021.

View attachment 1959939
Wait, is it that the academy awards don't value sci-fi and horror due to a lack of women or is he saying that women don't value sci-fi and horror? Because both can be true at the same time. I don't think letting Taylor Swift vote would mean that straight white male sci-fi nerdery gets best picture. John is using his own interests as the base for The Ideal Woman again.

Karl der Grosse

Big stink lines energy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Right on point once again John, I wonder if there are any examples that you know of of screaming idiots who spent four years obsessing over every single shred of fake garbage that came out regarding Orange Lucifer?

View attachment 1960119
Low Energy John didn't even work in a reference to his years of investigative journalism.

Oh no John called a comedian a racist Nazi, now what do we do

View attachment 1959928

But a wait a minute! Even a genocidal mass murderer like Joe Rogan may be redeemed if it turns out he likes Porches just like John does.

View attachment 1959934

Johnnie, Johnnie, Johnnie your "classic Porsche" uses a digital ECU and don't forget your "safety electronics" retrofit so you can be on twitter while driving

AnOminous

とても可愛い
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I think he's come out in favor of the Alien and Sedition Acts:
View attachment 1961789
The Alien and Sedition Acts were so unpopular they ultimately resulted in John Adams being drummed out of office in disgrace, put Thomas Jefferson in the White House, utterly destroyed the Federalist Party as a political force, and enshrined a general policy that you don't touch newspapers, ever.

I'm surprised John isn't an ardent Trump supporter.

Dr. Merkwurdichliebe

Kiwiminister für Volksaufklärung und Propaganda
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think he's come out in favor of the Alien and Sedition Acts:
View attachment 1961789

It would be nice if Journalism History John would name a few of the newspapers that were owned by the poor in the 1790s.

And his understanding of the purpose of the Alien and Sedition Acts is bullshit. They were a baldfaced attempt to suppress political opposition, something John favors.

What Sam Adams has to do with any of this is a mystery to me unless John thinks he was the second president of the United States.