• I ORDERED A FUCKING PIZZA

Votes: 604 21.0%
  • Moon Rocks Wu

Votes: 475 16.5%

• Total voters

TerminalTryHard

Use your fucking blinker
kiwifarms.net
I think it's a great idea to bump public school teachers up the list for vaccines. Not because I care about the teachers, but simply because I want to see what excuses the teachers' unions come up with to continue to refuse school re-openings.
Probably something about not being able to open the schools until they have 100% vaccination of the staff, but you can't force us to get the vaccination.

That or claim the students also need to be vaccinated.

Peace and Harmony

✨ you're the sparkle of my life ✨
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Expensive tools, butterfly knives, racing cars, video games: delicate female flower John Walker Flynt has such a diverse array of interests and hobbies!

tool.jpg

Based JK Rowling, God Empress of Tranny Murdering. Bow before your queen.

hogwarts.jpg

Seventh Star

hungry burger fan
kiwifarms.net
Expensive tools, butterfly knives, racing cars, video games: delicate female flower John Walker Flynt has such a diverse array of interests and hobbies!

Based JK Rowling, God Empress of Tranny Murdering. Bow before your queen.
You know I used to find that dumbass and her self insert insufferable, but I guess God works in mysterious ways. The amount of milk JKR has given is impressive.

HomerSimpson

I AM SO SMRT!
kiwifarms.net
Right on point once again John, I wonder if there are any examples that you know of of screaming idiots who spent four years obsessing over every single shred of fake garbage that came out regarding Orange Lucifer?

View attachment 1960119
He is so close to getting it but remains delusional. It's actually amazing he can do that.
Pro-gamer John, slaughterer of 55 year old midgets and young children.

View attachment 1962871
John is the kind of guy that wouldn't tell the kids what a handicap is, then makes his super high so they can't beat him.
Just do it anyway John, the state is full of ni.ggers so no harm there.

View attachment 1964064

Absolutely moving John, if not for barefoot saint Joe Biden I don't think anyone would have ever thought of prioritising the return of in-person learning as fast as possible.

View attachment 1964139
Can someone tweet John that the trump vaccine is working wonders. I wonder how he would sperg from that.

discombobulate

kiwifarms.net
Just do it anyway John, the state is full of ni.ggers so no harm there.

View attachment 1964064

Absolutely moving John, if not for barefoot saint Joe Biden I don't think anyone would have ever thought of prioritising the return of in-person learning as fast as possible.

View attachment 1964139
Is there a single state that didn't plan on vaccinating teachers by the end of the month? That's less "guidance" and more "taking credit for what everybody else did."

Jack Awful

Laughs at Tards
kiwifarms.net

GaryGrey

G.avi
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1963537
Life, hell most people have a set or two of 3rd generation tools either passed down or from an estate sale. Johnny boy probably doesn't even have a box of hammer or thrown hundred of dead Porsche batteries in the ocean.

Optimus Prime

Resident KF Transformers Expert
kiwifarms.net
Life, hell most people have a set or two of 3rd generation tools either passed down or from an estate sale. Johnny boy probably doesn't even have a box of hammer or thrown hundred of dead Porsche batteries in the ocean.
Flu never, ever buys used anything if they can avoid it - other than Porches since they don't make the old style models anymore.

Its all about having the newest shit even if you don't actually need it, a behavior that we've traced all the way back to the college years and an article John wrote about how the math department HAD to upgrade to the newest computers after having just upgraded to the formerly top of the line hardware the previous year.

Grand Fucktard

kiwifarms.net
Flu never, ever buys used anything if they can avoid it - other than Porches since they don't make the old style models anymore.

Its all about having the newest shit even if you don't actually need it, a behavior that we've traced all the way back to the college years and an article John wrote about how the math department HAD to upgrade to the newest computers after having just upgraded to the formerly top of the line hardware the previous year.
I'm not going to mention a sport I'm involved with for powerlevel and I think it translates...but when you are doing it, the guys who are the experts all have seemingly roached out, but highly functional kit. The poseurs have shiny and new

Smaug's Smokey Hole

Sweeney did nothing wrong.
kiwifarms.net
I'm not going to mention a sport I'm involved with for powerlevel and I think it translates...but when you are doing it, the guys who are the experts all have seemingly roached out, but highly functional kit. The poseurs have shiny and new
We're certaintly not talking about climbers, surely, most likely fencers with showing up with an an unworked epee, right?

Grand Fucktard

kiwifarms.net
We're certaintly not talking about climbers, surely, most likely fencers with showing up with an an unworked epee, right?
Oh that's a good one, but I'm thinking of a different sport - it probably applies all over the place TBH
the trick is in the "seemingly" roached out - after a while you learn to spot the super used, but set up right vs "restored by bri bri"

His stillsuit is fitted desert fashion