Votes: 604 21.0%
  • Moon Rocks Wu

Votes: 475 16.5%

• Total voters

Peace and Harmony

✨ you're the sparkle of my life ✨
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
No because most people are not cockless trannies.

dress.jpg

Dr. Merkwurdichliebe

Kiwiminister für Volksaufklärung und Propaganda
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
No because most people are not cockless trannies.

View attachment 1970047

"But can they do it in a dress and heels without getting yourself dirty?"

Yes, you illiterate troon, I think they can do it easily without getting yourself dirty.

And I'd pay money to watch this spastic, twitching, drug-addled, 6-foot-6 man walk in heels.

Last edited:

Furina

Centerfold
kiwifarms.net
Maybe I don't know enough about Porsches but why would wearing a dress and heels make it harder to pour oil in without getting dirty?
You're missing the point. It isn't hard. John is just trying to play up the whole "sexy lady who can do man stuff" schtick he's been doing for years. He wants to be Megan Fox in Transformers. Like most troons, he's trying to be the woman he always admired most when he was a man. Also like most troons, he's failed.

ktotokovoyaznal

Колбасит меня жизнь, пиздато у меня всё
kiwifarms.net
I dont know maybe my personal bias. Why do people who are fat and have trouble developing facial hair troon out. Is it because they dont wanna change and just create another personality or is it genuine mental illness. Also it is rather sick that men in general partake in trooning out and even sicker that people pat them on the back and encourage gender dysphoria.

HomerSimpson

I AM SO SMRT!
kiwifarms.net
John please wake the fuck up and Follow the Science, new variants discovered every hour will decimate humanity the instant you go outside, so stay in your pod and no Five Guys for you.

View attachment 1965619
FUCK YOU! I'm getting five guys tomorrow to spite COVID.
Does this chart still apply if it's a man doing it to another man, John?

View attachment 1966266

A++++++ would inject China rhino semen into bloodstream again

View attachment 1966267
I like that chart. Just don't talk to women in public. Just point out how retarded they are to other people. I wamt John to be called out for mansplaining so bad lol. Also, already said it, but someone needs to point out the Vaccination was 100% a trump administration thing, and biden didn't do shit. Just to see some sperging.
This is from Minister of Education Wu -- who is over 40 and was shocked a couple of months ago to find out the Ph in PhD stands for philosophy

Yep, finger on the pulse of higher ed there John.
I am today years old and just learned that.
"But can they do it in a dress and heels without getting yourself dirty?"

Yes, you illiterate troon, I think they can do it easily without getting yourself dirty.

And I'd pay money to watch this spastic, twitching, drug-addled, 6-foot-6 man walk in heels.
I'd pay to watch him pour oil. I have a feeling he doesn't even turn the oil jug sideways and pours a bunch of it on the engine block.

Maybe I don't know enough about Porsches but why would wearing a dress and heels make it harder to pour oil in without getting dirty?

The sad part for all her time "at the track" she doesn't realize that shorts aren't even allowed in Gasoline Alley.
It's a basic safety consideration John (scratch that, John already pointed out he will blind drive an electrical fire)

BUT wonder if John even gets

1) he's promoting the grid girl image..bad feminist john...bad

2) he's saying that he's filling oil in dress-clothes which means his car is leaking/burning oil and he has to do unscheduled top-offs. Which doesn't speak well for either his mechanical skill or his environmental responsibility (scratch that, John already talked about just doing a little, as he characterized it, "environmental crime")

Grand Fucktard

kiwifarms.net
Oh right gotta squeeze in a few more Friday afternoon meetings before the weekend, but thanks for taking the time out of your packed schedule to share this autism with us, John.

View attachment 1971409
hmm on his podcast, John talked about being a purist...so much for that

one question though, I didn't see any posts about John troubleshooting the system first. He DID say there was a burning smell.
Did he even check that the lamp was, in fact, toast?
All I saw was he fond a mystery fuse, put a new one in and nothing changed.