Votes: 607 21.1%
  • Moon Rocks Wu

Votes: 476 16.5%

• Total voters

Peace and Harmony

✨ you're the sparkle of my life ✨
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hey, any men out there? I have a question for men! Men! I need men! Because I'm definitely a woman!

arcee.png

Dr. Merkwurdichliebe

Kiwiminister für Volksaufklärung und Propaganda
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hey, any men out there? I have a question for men! Men! I need men! Because I'm definitely a woman!

View attachment 2068761

To be fair, John is probably looking for information from men who find women attractive, not from men like himself, castrated homosexuals who think cis women are icky competition for the penis.

AprilRains

Drowning Pumpkin
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why are all troons so wretched when it comes to humor?
Humor is based on incongruity and surprise.

Incongruity requires a sense of proportion to know when you're violating it. Narcissism doesn't coexist readily with a sense of proportion.

To handle surprise well, you must be confident in your ability to navigate the unexpected. When your whole life is a carefully staged narrative, you don't have that confidence.

They are afraid of the anarchy of true humor, and seek the safety of predictable tropes.

HomerSimpson

I AM SO SMRT!
kiwifarms.net
"One of the greatest videogames of all time." It's not, but john probqbly had to put more points into it because female.
tl;dr It would never work because a disproportionate number of tech workers are indian and you'd never be able to get the smell out.
I like how you go from the socio-economic points to "poo in the lous smell" lol.
John. Listen to me. You don't work out. You are FAT.

View attachment 2067308
How is he working out with that bad knee? I doubt he even does 5 minutes on his exercise trash.

Ghostse

Gorilla Channel Executive Producer
kiwifarms.net
Ok slight powerlevel here and a little off topic, but how do big american cities even work ?
Is a 6 figure salary really necessary to live in, I dunno LA or NYC? How do they even manage to get cleaning ladies and construction workers? Are they paid this much or are they living far away or in ghettos? Is this why people complain about gentrification? Is it the same in other "big" metropolitan areas like Chicago or Dallas or Boston? Or is it confined to the hip cities on the coasts?
I thought LA was full of starving newcomers, how do they afford rent?
Also, if your work is mostly online as an "influencer", why would you ever need to live there?
Or is wu full of shit again?

Depends on where you live and how you live. Also LA still has some affordable areas in the city proper (they are shit holes, but rent isn't astronomical), so its not a great example. But usually its they live far away in the orbital ghettos and commute in one way or another.

Some get around it by subletting a room from someone for $600/mo, or by living in off-the-books units. Did you read about the Ghost Ship fire? A bunch of art fags realized it was cheaper to rent an art studio and live there.I remember some article in San Francisco where there was cleaning lady earning 60,000 year and living in her car because traffic was impossible and she didn't make enough to afford a place. (And made too much for section 8)

The term I remember because it made me laugh was "Beaner Pods" where you'd have about 2.5 hispanic families living and sharing rent on a one bedroom. A lot of construction workers live in RVs at or near the job site.

Smaug's Smokey Hole

Sweeney did nothing wrong.
kiwifarms.net
The term I remember because it made me laugh was "Beaner Pods" where you'd have about 2.5 hispanic families living and sharing rent on a one bedroom. A lot of construction workers live in RVs at or near the job site.
One that makes me laugh is "clown house", it's a small house containing an impossible amount of illegals. The show starts when ICE or the police arrives.

Laplace's Demon

kiwifarms.net
Wait, does that mean all of his Porches are automatic? Or are those toys not for sharing with Frank?

Frank drives a Challenger. He is not allowed to drive any of the 3 Porsches he bought for John. John likes to make a big deal about being a dainty woman who can drive stick, unlike his dumb chink paypig. I suspect it's part of their humiliation fetish.

Last edited:

Grand Fucktard

kiwifarms.net
Frank drives a Challenger. He is not allowed to drive any of the 3 Porsches he bough for John. John likes to make a big deal about being a dainty woman who can drive stick, unlike his dumb chink paypig. I suspect it's part of their humiliation fetish.

john can drive a manual?
crazy, you'd think he'd at least mention it in passing - especially it being such an un-heard-of skill for someone in their 40s and all.
But john is pretty humble, so he probably doesn't want to intimiate anyone shorter than lurch or someone who only has like 2 Porsches

Wait, does that mean all of his Porches are automatic? Or are those toys not for sharing with Frank?

John grew up in ole Miss'ippi - drive a stick!?! well, shucks ole John had to MAKE a manual tranny OUT OF sticks. he used the teeth from an alligator he "field stripped"after shooting at it under water from 200 yards to make the gears.
the left over wood he used to make the engine. t'was a sad occurrence though b/c that meant he made a combustible engine like he laments so the car is no more