Brianna Walker Wu / John Walker Flynt General Thread -

• Stinky Indonesians are trying to spam the forum with ad placement links. If you see a post containing inline links or direct link placements to what seem like commercial products, only somewhat related to the thread, please report it. Fake passports/documents and brand name clothing like shoes seem common.

What is your favorite John?

• "Political Sperg" John

Votes: 155 5.3%
  • "Totally a Game Developer" John

Votes: 330 11.3%
  • "Passive-Aggressive Shithead" John

Votes: 60 2.0%
  • "Expert in Everything, Competent in None" John

Votes: 406 13.9%
  • "I'm Totally Not a Tranny, Seriously You Guys" John

Votes: 452 15.4%
  • "Master Chef" John

Votes: 60 2.0%
  • "Victim of Everything" John

Votes: 137 4.7%
  • "Guilty of Everything Gamergate Complains About" John

Votes: 163 5.6%
  • "Pre-Gender Identity Crisis" John

Votes: 70 2.4%
  • I ORDERED A FUCKING PIZZA

Votes: 613 20.9%
  • Moon Rocks Wu

Votes: 482 16.5%

• Total voters

Grand Fucktard

kiwifarms.net
/
"my mortgage"
"an asset I own"
"I have no plans to sell my home"

you don't own shit and you ain't paying for shit, John.

View attachment 2072536

um, that's the guys whole point, especially as John ain't pumping any children out as a childless tranny

An investment is an asset or item that is purchased with the hope that it will generate income or appreciate in value at some point in the future. An investment always concerns the outlay of some asset today (time, money, effort, etc.) in hopes of a greater payoff in the future than what was originally put in.

This shit kills me, my favorite part isn't just that John got it wrong, or not even that he points out to exactly a thing that tanks his position.
It's that John is so ego centric he thinks his shit defines things.

John : I did X
Guy : that X isn't Y because Y has Z
John : WRONG Y doesn't need Z because Im NOT doing Z

fuckidunno

kiwifarms.net
I think he's fishing for people who watched Greenwald's bit where he called John out as a tranny. He's trying to see if that comment took hold, or if it was lost in the noise on social media.

What his plan is if someone does take tha bait is, I don't know.
people call him out from time to time over the years.

I wish I had screencapped some recent ones (I didn't b/c they were from other twitters) where he gets called out...they disappeared.
I don't know the mechanism, if John used some bluecheckery or if there was some other pressure.

Dr. Merkwurdichliebe

Kiwiminister für Volksaufklärung und Propaganda
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"my mortgage"
"an asset I own"

you don't own shit and you ain't paying for shit, John.

View attachment 2072536

Why is John lying about something as stupid -- and as easily checked -- as the size of the 4 bedroom, 3 bath, 2,500 square foot house occupied by a two aging, weird-as-hell homosexuals?

https://www.redfin.com/MA/Dedham/247-Needham-St-02026/home/8845553

And it's not surprising that John doesn't know that the monthly mortgage payment is not quite the same thing as the mortgage principal.

Peace and Harmony

✨ you're the sparkle of my life ✨
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
And as always, you will shortly be terminating your Prime account since giving up same-day delivery on toys, games, and luxuries should be a no-brainer if the upshot is standing in solidarity with workers.

am.png

AnOminous

とても可愛い
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net

King Dead

Cops are better when they're mecha.
kiwifarms.net
What inspires John to fly close to the sun like this? He's made multiple tweets just begging for someone to call him out as a man.
I don't know if John still has as many friends at Twitter as he did at the height of GG, but I'm assuming he still has at least one troon willing to run interference for him. Playing armchair psychologist again, he probably does this intentionally because he knows that anyone who questions his True and Honest womanhood will get nuked from orbit. He enjoys the idea of his enemies being silenced, unable to poke holes in his totally airtight backstory of being a sexy 6'+ hacker-gamer-biker-journalist-politician queer woman extraordinaire. As long as he has one or more sycophants at Twitter who do it for free, John doesn't have to worry about his cover being blown.

The alternate explanation is because he's fucking retarded and doesn't realize how much everything he tweets about makes him sound like a man. Not to say that women can't be interested in vidya, cars, or a hundred pocketknives, but I'm pretty sure that women who were into those wouldn't sound like John.

nets_awesome

Let's not dwell on the past year
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Brianna may be on the deed, but there’s 100% no way she’s on the mortgage. Given her spending habits her credit is probably in the toilet and underwriters take the lowest score into account when approving a mortgage. Although it’d be hilarious when the underwriter would’ve asked for proof of steady income besides patreon and scampaign donations.

JustSomeDong

My own dark side lower companion...
kiwifarms.net
The alternate explanation is because he's fucking retarded and doesn't realize how much everything he tweets about makes him sound like a man.
This is something that all troons tend to do, but ole John here is one of the most entertaining. They may hate their junk, may chop it off, may poison themselves, but they can't get away from it. Its always entertaining and fascinating. They can't really ever get away from what they are. Its why so many are openly rapey and aggressive.

Troons may hate their testosterone and genitals, but it still loves them. It still influences everything they do. They can abandon what they are, but what they are never really abandons them. And I just find that hilarious.

1605461566023.png

Grand Fucktard

kiwifarms.net
I don't know if John still has as many friends at Twitter as he did at the height of GG, but I'm assuming he still has at least one troon willing to run interference for him. Playing armchair psychologist again, he probably does this intentionally because he knows that anyone who questions his True and Honest womanhood will get nuked from orbit. He enjoys the idea of his enemies being silenced, unable to poke holes in his totally airtight backstory of being a sexy 6'+ hacker-gamer-biker-journalist-politician queer woman extraordinaire. As long as he has one or more sycophants at Twitter who do it for free, John doesn't have to worry about his cover being blown.

The alternate explanation is because he's fucking retarded and doesn't realize how much everything he tweets about makes him sound like a man. Not to say that women can't be interested in vidya, cars, or a hundred pocketknives, but I'm pretty sure that women who were into those wouldn't sound like John.
I saw a reply under that recent I'm a giant in heels and will intimidate short men twitter rant (looks like "the crew" got to it) that was to that effect.
It was along the lines of :
Brianna would just reinforce biological essentialism
if she went "look at me! I can hang with the boys in all that guy stuff"
they would just say "exactly!"

Oh, funny think when I went to look that up....here's a little hypocrisy
2021-04-09 10_19_42-Brianna Wu on Twitter_ _I think making fun of men for being shorter is jus...png
gem

break these cuffs

THANK YOU AJ
kiwifarms.net
Yeah John thousands of people lost their jobs and livelihoods forever over the past year while you stayed at home and played video games, but you're right, maybe it is just you because you work so hard for the good of the country.

View attachment 2072966
While John's regimen of sitting at home on the couch abusing prescription medication and playing mobile games all day may stem from a lazy and selfish motivation, walling himself off from the real world has tangible benefits for normal people in that they don't have to see or deal with him. How many children go without nightmares involving a hulking ghoul and his screaming midget companion because of John's sacrifice? How many minimum wage retail workers just trying to make it through their shift are spared having to deal with this twitchy entitled troon? The streets of Dedham are certainly safer without Porches slamming into whatever this googly-eyed retard happens to not see.

I daresay John's pursuit is a noble one.

AnOminous

とても可愛い
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
hey, I noticed a lot of the deep-lore links up in the header post are broken. Is this stuff till around?
The Blue Jeans Bandit thread is still around. Google now deliberately buries politically incorrect content, though, so you can't actually find it even directly searching for terms that are in the thread and only in the thread.

Google is now run by troons.

Check this post by @zedkissed60, the best doxer this site has ever had. And fuck the fact he's banned, one of the worst decisions ever made on this site.

Here's the post. (Archive.) Good luck trying to find it on a Google search even directly searching for phrases that only occur in this post. John obviously has friends at Google.

Troons like John are the absolute worst cancer in existence. They have pretty much destroyed the Internet, just to hide their own perversions. They have literally broken search engines. Search engines no longer exist, at least when they have results that upset troons.
Why is John lying about something as stupid -- and as easily checked -- as the size of the 4 bedroom, 3 bath, 2,500 square foot house occupied by a two aging, weird-as-hell homosexuals?
Because he has a team of dedicated troon Twitter mods who can immediately remove anyone who exposes his lies with facts.

Last edited:

MediocreMilt

JUST
kiwifarms.net
Much as the Woke hate the phrase "virtue signalling"... they have their own phrase for the exact same behavior by White Liberals such as John. They call it "Performative Wokeness".

I wonder what John's reaction would be if a black person cared enough about interacting with him to reply to that same Tweet with

"You care enough to act out your performative wokeness over a real issue impacting BIPOC. Check your white privilege and consider deleting your account."

Ghostse

Gorilla Channel Executive Producer
kiwifarms.net
And as always, you will shortly be terminating your Prime account since giving up same-day delivery on toys, games, and luxuries should be a no-brainer if the upshot is standing in solidarity with workers.

View attachment 2072788

Breaking News: Warehouse workers not dumb enough to give money to fund an additional layer of corrupt bureaucracy.

They didn't just lose, they got crushed 70 - 30. The best part is this area has a lot of former union-steel workers and union mining families, and most of the people who had union experience basically said "I don't see any any reason to overpay a bunch of white-collars so they can fail to make changes"

Last edited: