Brianna Walker Wu / John Walker Flynt General Thread -

• Stinky Indonesians are trying to spam the forum with ad placement links. If you see a post containing inline links or direct link placements to what seem like commercial products, only somewhat related to the thread, please report it. Fake passports/documents and brand name clothing like shoes seem common.

What is your favorite John?

• "Political Sperg" John

Votes: 155 5.3%
  • "Totally a Game Developer" John

Votes: 330 11.3%
  • "Passive-Aggressive Shithead" John

Votes: 60 2.0%
  • "Expert in Everything, Competent in None" John

Votes: 406 13.9%
  • "I'm Totally Not a Tranny, Seriously You Guys" John

Votes: 452 15.4%
  • "Master Chef" John

Votes: 60 2.0%
  • "Victim of Everything" John

Votes: 137 4.7%
  • "Guilty of Everything Gamergate Complains About" John

Votes: 163 5.6%
  • "Pre-Gender Identity Crisis" John

Votes: 70 2.4%
  • I ORDERED A FUCKING PIZZA

Votes: 613 20.9%
  • Moon Rocks Wu

Votes: 482 16.5%

• Total voters

AirdropShitposts

That's a side effect of the marijuana poisoning!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Chris W out here taking no prisoners

Some progressive ally Wu is, caring about WHITE British monarchs enough to whine about them instead of celebrating 100% AMERICAN POC DMX who also died and therefore is trending like Prince Phillip.

Bismuth Ferrite

kiwifarms.net
Breaking News: Warehouse workers not dumb enough to give money to fund an additional layer of corrupt bureaucracy.

They didn't just lose, they got crushed 70 - 30. The best part is this area has a lot of former union-steel workers and union mining families, and most of the people who had union experience basically said "I don't see any any reason to overpay a bunch of white-collars so they can fail to make changes"
I'm really interested in how unions in america went from being seen as a useful/necessary counterpower to being seen as money hungry, useless mob-like organizations.
My lefty friends always tell me that it's because corporations spent a lot of money to make people think that but they also tell me that venezuela was ok before the CIA ruined the country.

Last edited:

Ghostse

Gorilla Channel Executive Producer
kiwifarms.net
With this latest expensive toy, John has secured his progressive bona fides for sure!

View attachment 2074042

I will say the Optimus Prime bot is basically an advanced Robo sapien with Peter Cullen's voice, but Its pretty damn cool. If I had $700 of someone else's money to buy manchild trinkets with, I'd be in on one.

I'm really interested in how unions in america went from being seen as a useful/necessary counterpower to money hungry, useless mob-like organizations.
My lefty friends always tell me that it's because corporations spent a lot of money to make people think that but they also tell me that venezuela was ok before the CIA ruined the country.

tl;dr Is the Mob infiltrated and used natural human tendencies to get them as money laundromats while also giving capos no-show jobs to earn a little legit money.

A slightly longer version is a lot of the "real" job of the union, worker safety, is handled by OSHA. Before OSHA, a union was how employees made sure their employer was doing bare-shit minimum to keep their work places from being death traps. Once you don't need to fear death or maiming on the job, all the union offers is wage and benefits negotiations, and they are incredibly inefficient as they are cronyism top-to-bottom. Skill, experience, dedication.... none of that matters as much as how long you've been in the union.

You also have a shift away from "raw efficiency" to "sustainable employment". Once you get away from stop-watch motion study faggots and actually start focusing on employee job satisfaction, employers saw productivity rise but as importantly employee retention rise - hiring a new worker is a huge and expensive risk.
Another factor is the rise of "News 6 Investigates: Is this company owner a complete unfeeling monster who hates his workers?!"; losing a hour of productivity per worker because someone is using bathroom breaks to jerk one out is nothing compared to the PR hit you take by trying to implement shit like taking off the doors on stalls.

This boils down to employers having a less adversarial relationship with their employees. When employers aren't outright hostile to employees, the need for a union falls away.

This is the rule that proves the rule; this is why Police unions are some of the few unions growing in power and support of the members. Local governments are often very hostile to officers (even if they generally pro-police) due to a willingness to toss individual officers under the bus to get votes, and the police are very aware of this. Plus the nature of an often hazardous job, fighting for medical leaves is important; another reason Fire Department unions are also very strong.

Another thing Unions used to offer was pensions - the mobs also largely raided those, but more importantly that is handled by 401(k) and employer matching.

So a lot of the historical union's task is redundant and irrelevant. For people who complain about exploitative management, union leadership loves giving themselves raises and vacations.

Some of the interviews, the people in the warehouse were basically "Unions are a necessary evil in mining. I'm putting boxes on a shelf in A/C, I'm not in physical danger. We are already able to pressure management without regulated collective bargining and management was already listening before those yankee faggots came in screeching about unions." to straight up "Fuck unions, I got fucked so hard at the mill because all they care about is seniority and collecting dues.

Last edited:

Peace and Harmony

✨ you're the sparkle of my life ✨
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Excellent mindreading, John. And of course unlike creepy pedo Matt Gaetz, John is a man of integrity. Such a shame.

guilty.png

break these cuffs

THANK YOU AJ
kiwifarms.net
With this latest expensive toy, John has secured his progressive bona fides for sure!

View attachment 2074042
He'd take a picture or make some retarded video to show it off if he actually bought. This is John lying about buying a $700 toy from a franchise that no boy, who isn't a complete autist, over the age of 9 cares about. All of that while he's pretending to be an adult woman. I wish RLM still did Nerd Crew. This toy would absolutely get a segment.

Smaug's Smokey Hole

Sweeney did nothing wrong.
kiwifarms.net
Troons really seem to like transformers. Make sense if you think about it.
comic trans bsaRx4I.jpg
He'd take a picture or make some retarded video to show it off if he actually bought. This is John lying about buying a $700 toy from a franchise that no boy, who isn't a complete autist, over the age of 9 cares about. All of that while he's pretending to be an adult woman. I wish RLM still did Nerd Crew. This toy would absolutely get a segment.
Wu is legendarily lazy, dumb and incompetent. He's googling pictures to show things off rather than walk 20 feet and snap a picture. He takes pictures of his computer screen instead of screenshotting it, sometimes he accidentally copy-pastes his super secure 64 character password into a tweet and quickly deletes it(PolitiWhoops was a good source for those). He used stock footage to illustrate himself riding a motorcycle. We can assume he sucks at riding a motorcycle but we can also assume he didn't feel like getting off his ass.
In one of his campaign videos he used stock footage of an american flag that was the first hit on google when searching for "american flag stock footage".

He's also the instant gratification type so he might have ordered the toy five minutes ago and couldn't wait to brag about having bought one.

AnOminous

とても可愛い
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I'm really interested in how unions in america went from being seen as a useful/necessary counterpower to being seen as money hungry, useless mob-like organizations.
Corporations spent a LOT of money to accomplish this. Also the Mob seemed to get away from the business, outside of the Teamsters. Unions were a lot more scary when they came with cement overshoes.

LurkTrawl

If being good was easy the world would be paradise
kiwifarms.net
Work in a unionized industry. It becomes apparent quickly.

Peace and Harmony

✨ you're the sparkle of my life ✨
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh is that the reason John? Nothing to do with re,tards like you demanding infinite shutdowns that annihilate retail and hospitality jobs where women are overrepresented while you sit at home and order stuff all day long from big box stores and fast food restaurants using your Mongolian sex slave's money? Okay fuck you too.

work.png

Why are you speaking on behalf of trans people again, John?

trans.png

Smaug's Smokey Hole

Sweeney did nothing wrong.
kiwifarms.net
What self-respecting car enthusiast would post a picture of their baby on the internet with its windshield looking like that?

View attachment 2075680
Looking at the foot, bare leg and unambiguously male shoe I'd have to guess that Frank is doing the work like usual. Like when Wu was repainting the Audi TT but it was only Frank holding and using the equipment.

break these cuffs

THANK YOU AJ
kiwifarms.net
Looking at the foot, bare leg and unambiguously male shoe I'd have to guess that Frank is doing the work like usual. Like when Wu was repainting the Audi TT but it was only Frank holding and using the equipment.
What confuses me is the water on the lower part of the windshield. It look like like Frank washed the hood and some got splash up there. Then he just didn't bother to just take the extra minute to clean the windshield. It just highlights again how little understanding John has of the hobbies he poses in. Yeah you're working on the car, it's going to be messy. You're not working on the windshield. Why does it look like you don't really care that much about the condition of your car when you're a super duper Porche enthusiast mechanic sex symbol posting pics for upboats?