Brianna Walker Wu / John Walker Flynt General Thread -

• Stinky Indonesians are trying to spam the forum with ad placement links. If you see a post containing inline links or direct link placements to what seem like commercial products, only somewhat related to the thread, please report it. Fake passports/documents and brand name clothing like shoes seem common.

What is your favorite John?

• "Political Sperg" John

Votes: 155 5.3%
  • "Totally a Game Developer" John

Votes: 330 11.3%
  • "Passive-Aggressive Shithead" John

Votes: 60 2.0%
  • "Expert in Everything, Competent in None" John

Votes: 406 13.9%
  • "I'm Totally Not a Tranny, Seriously You Guys" John

Votes: 452 15.4%
  • "Master Chef" John

Votes: 60 2.0%
  • "Victim of Everything" John

Votes: 137 4.7%
  • "Guilty of Everything Gamergate Complains About" John

Votes: 163 5.6%
  • "Pre-Gender Identity Crisis" John

Votes: 70 2.4%
  • I ORDERED A FUCKING PIZZA

Votes: 613 20.9%
  • Moon Rocks Wu

Votes: 482 16.5%

• Total voters

Peace and Harmony

✨ you're the sparkle of my life ✨
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I got nothing, seriously. I'm empty. Like my fucking soul.

crazy.png

HomerSimpson

I AM SO SMRT!
kiwifarms.net
Frank is FAT and WEAK, John is a SUPER ATHLETE

View attachment 2072355
John comes off as the kind of guy who when he wins, he says so, but when he loses, it obviously wasn't a compitetion, otherwise he would've won.
I can't tell you just how many times I've randomly said to my wife "Say, let's have an ab crunch competition tonight".
It's a subtle way to tell her to lose weight.
What inspires John to fly close to the sun like this? He's made multiple tweets just begging for someone to call him out as a man.
He's gotten bolder and bolder since GG died. Waiting for the day he strqight up comes out and says "I was born with a vagina and have the pictures to prove it."
Why is John lying about something as stupid -- and as easily checked -- as the size of the 4 bedroom, 3 bath, 2,500 square foot house occupied by a two aging, weird-as-hell homosexuals?

https://www.redfin.com/MA/Dedham/247-Needham-St-02026/home/8845553

And it's not surprising that John doesn't know that the monthly mortgage payment is not quite the same thing as the mortgage principal.
Yeah, it seemed off. Friends sister bought a house last year, and here monthly bills are $1700 including utilities and mortgage.
Because the classics can't be repeated enough.

View attachment 2072838

John's real advantage is that he is an over six foot tall FUCKING WHITE MALE while Frank is a tiny little chink.
John calling people sand nigger makes me happy. It's one of my favourote nigger variations lol.
This is something that all troons tend to do, but ole John here is one of the most entertaining. They may hate their junk, may chop it off, may poison themselves, but they can't get away from it. Its always entertaining and fascinating. They can't really ever get away from what they are. Its why so many are openly rapey and aggressive.

Troons may hate their testosterone and genitals, but it still loves them. It still influences everything they do. They can abandon what they are, but what they are never really abandons them. And I just find that hilarious.

View attachment 2072974
That reminds me of a pic I saw on the fediverse.
c2ff14ecab810c132ca714f7a3d1aec496b18856e8929c17ee65473addfa2ee9_1.jpg

Check this post by @zedkissed60, the best doxer this site has ever had. And fuck the fact he's banned, one of the worst decisions ever made on this site.
Why was Zed banned? Null even called him daddies favourite lol.
Wu is so brave to call someone an asshole and say he will block them. Good job john.

macguyver16

kiwifarms.net
We all know John is an expert in women's proportions.

View attachment 2076602
I still can't even believe that was a game that was made. Maybe if it was on Newgrounds or something, made by some 14 year old.
What the fuck does the GIRLFRIEND mean in Girlfriend mode mean anyway? Is it some kind of exclamation, like "hey, girlfriend"?
I remember seeing this on OneyPlays, before I even knew who John was, and I legit thought it was a game from 2003.

King Dead

Cops are better when they're mecha.
kiwifarms.net
I still can't even believe that was a game that was made. Maybe if it was on Newgrounds or something, made by some 14 year old.
What the fuck does the GIRLFRIEND mean in Girlfriend mode mean anyway? Is it some kind of exclamation, like "hey, girlfriend"?
I remember seeing this on OneyPlays, before I even knew who John was, and I legit thought it was a game from 2003.
It's a reference to something related to Borderlands 2. When the Mechromancer class was first revealed, one of its skilltrees was jokingly referred to as "girlfriend mode," because it was a more forgiving tree that you could use to introduce someone who wasn't all that much into gaming to BL2. Naturally, feminists flipped their shit over the insinuation that girls can't play games, which wasn't even anywhere close to what the dev implied, specifically stating it could be for anyone who wasn't familiar with FPS games. Randy Pitchford, naturally, cucked to the pressure and disavowed the dev for wrongthink.

John, because he's a catty bitch, decided to take it one step further and simply named the hardest difficulty of Rev60 "Girlfriend Mode," even though literally no one who didn't follow this pre-GG nonsense (and probably few who did) would know what the fuck he was talking about, so it just sticks out like a sore thumb in a game that's already full of sore thumbs.

Last edited:

Dr. Merkwurdichliebe

Kiwiminister für Volksaufklärung und Propaganda
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Say what you will about John, but at least he is proud to stand shoulder to shoulder with his fellow scammer. He also tries to cover for BLM's self-proclaimed Marxist co-founder by ignoring the fact that she now owns at least four houses in the U.S. at a total cost of $3.2 million. Her latest purchase is in Topanga Canyon, an upperclass, almost exclusively white area, something else that Mississippi John can completely sympathize with. And she was spotted house-shopping in the Bahamas in an exclusive area where the cheapest properties go for $5 million; it is not yet known if she bought a home there.

Screenshot_20210411-071816~2.png

Last edited:
We all know John is an expert in women's proportions.

View attachment 2076602
She already explained it. tig ole bities, wasp waists and thigh gap is to save on alpha blades for the hair and the expressions (that last part she's trying to steal from Snow Crash...again)
Yay sports cars! I'm John and I love sports cars because I'm cool and successful!

View attachment 2075652
So did John ever follow up with photos of his tie rod adjustment or did his alignment job stop with repositioning the steering wheel?

Dr. Merkwurdichliebe

Kiwiminister für Volksaufklärung und Propaganda
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2078853
As always, no frames, no taste. Every photo I see of John's house I am forcefully reminds me that two homosexual weirdos live there.

But you do have to admire the elegant and graceful manner in which John has incorporated the ancient, yellowed-plastic light switch into into the display of his eclectic collection of masterpieces.

I got nothing, seriously. I'm empty. Like my fucking soul.

View attachment 2076430
"this is not crazy. This is ultra-hot"

how dare John sexualize mental illness!

hehe like crazy and hot are mutually exclusive

you can't fool me with your red herring John, you are a dude AND an award (granted it's an award 3D printed by Frank, but still) winning data scientist/engineer/chef so you know about the C-H matrix

SAFETY NOTE : while hot women tend to be crazy, not all crazy women are hot. John's personal case is NOT on the matrix at all as he's not even a woman...he's just crazy....A crazy man in a dress exploiting a closeted gay chinaman

Last edited:

HomerSimpson

I AM SO SMRT!
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2078853
As always, no frames, no taste. Every photo I see of John's house forcefully reminds me that two homosexual weirdos live there.
I really gotta take up drawing so I can scam retards like John of their money. I know some take time, but I've seen some of the drawings and what they go for, it can't be that hard.

Gran Turismo Champion John is at it again. It's "bolt-action transmission," not "rifle bolt transmission," you gibbering cretin.

View attachment 2079210
heel-and-toe isn't just for the track dumbass - it's what you learn when you are A 16 YEAR OLD BOY

Dual action? is he trying to say he had to double clutch it? that'd only b/c he already burned out the synchros
he probably googled porsche transmission and saw dual clutch which is the porsche automatic
the reason it's "so difficult" is the long shift linkage makes it feel like shifting through oatmeal

Grand Fucktard

kiwifarms.net
Gran Turismo Champion John is at it again. It's "bolt-action transmission," not "rifle bolt transmission," you gibbering cretin.

View attachment 2079210
"my 1986 911 has a rifle bolt transmission"

The classic air-cooled Porsche 911 is not known for having a solid shifter action. Fortunately, you can replace the bushings easily and adjust it for instant improvement.
Your air-cooled Porsche 911 probably shifts in a way that makes you wonder whether or not an expensive gearbox rebuild is in your near future.

Model Years Applicable:​

All manual transmission Porsche 911 cars 1986 and earlier.

fuckidunno

kiwifarms.net
the reason it's "so difficult" is the long shift linkage makes it feel like shifting through oatmeal

this. shifting loose trannies is harder. you have to "feel around" to get it to engage.
it's why streering column shifting ("3 on the tree" is three speeds shifted on the steering column) went the way of the do-do.
The mechnical linkage is too long and feels sloppy.
if onedidn't shift many of those designs (chevy.I'm talking to you especially) properly (if pushed up but not up AND forward going from 1 to 2) , the shifter could actually slip into no-man's land and no gear wold engage.
you've have to get out go under the hood and flip the linkage back into place)

a lot (not all) of those mid/rear engine rear drive cars and cars with transaxles (like the GTV6) didn't shift well...but the glorified volkwagon format isn't one of the crisp shifters
with a front engine/RWD the transmission is near the center of the car so the shift linkage is very short.

Last edited: