Brianna Walker Wu / John Walker Flynt General Thread -

• Stinky Indonesians are trying to spam the forum with ad placement links. If you see a post containing inline links or direct link placements to what seem like commercial products, only somewhat related to the thread, please report it. Fake passports/documents and brand name clothing like shoes seem common.

What is your favorite John?

• "Political Sperg" John

Votes: 155 5.3%
  • "Totally a Game Developer" John

Votes: 330 11.3%
  • "Passive-Aggressive Shithead" John

Votes: 60 2.0%
  • "Expert in Everything, Competent in None" John

Votes: 406 13.9%
  • "I'm Totally Not a Tranny, Seriously You Guys" John

Votes: 452 15.4%
  • "Master Chef" John

Votes: 60 2.0%
  • "Victim of Everything" John

Votes: 137 4.7%
  • "Guilty of Everything Gamergate Complains About" John

Votes: 163 5.6%
  • "Pre-Gender Identity Crisis" John

Votes: 70 2.4%
  • I ORDERED A FUCKING PIZZA

Votes: 613 20.9%
  • Moon Rocks Wu

Votes: 482 16.5%

• Total voters

Peace and Harmony

✨ you're the sparkle of my life ✨
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Follow science and inject the China pangolin semen, bigot! Why don't you care about the happiness and wellbeing of John Walker Flynt, so sacrificed everything for you?

vac.png

this. shifting loose trannies is harder. you have to "feel around" to get it to engage.

never talk about feeling around inside trannies ever again

HomerSimpson

I AM SO SMRT!
kiwifarms.net
Follow science and inject the China pangolin semen, bigot! Why don't you care about the happiness and wellbeing of John Walker Flynt, so sacrificed everything for you?

View attachment 2079711

never talk about feeling around inside trannies ever again
Make a good vaccine that actually grants immunity and doesn't need a booster shot every 6 months, and I am game.

Oh, also no adverse side effects.

King Dead

Cops are better when they're mecha.
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2079711
This isn't exclusive to John, but it's hilarious how many people seem to think real life works like Pandemic 2, where viruses are somehow these sentient hiveminds that only want to evolve to kill all humans (except for those fucks in Madagascar), instead of evolutionary pressure generally making them evolve to be less deadly but more transmissible. They also seem to ignore that there are plenty of people who have already caught the coof and thus see no need to get jabbed with vaccines that have yet to actually finish clinical trials. Anything to keep the fearmongering narrative alive and show off how superior they are to those fucking rubes, I guess.

John continuously touts how he's married to an actual Scientist™ (who only deals with patents, no actual research), so he has even less of an excuse for pulling this idiocy. But it's John, so retardation is to be expected.

AnOminous

とても可愛い
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
But it's John, so retardation is to be expected.
John is so ridiculous that his propensity for lying is not even satisfied by lying about his own nonexistent accomplishments, he also has to lie about his screaming chink paypig and claim he is somehow the Louis Pasteur of our time for being a fucking patent agent, someone whose job is actually making new inventions, like vaccines, even less available to poor people.

macguyver16

kiwifarms.net
Make a good vaccine that actually grants immunity and doesn't need a booster shot every 6 months, and I am game.

Oh, also no adverse side effects.
EXACTLY.
The problem isn't that it's a vaccine, it's that the vaccine has been incredibly rushed and heavily politicized to the point that it's near impossible to trust any resource talking about it.

Only a few months ago, Kamala Harris was screeching about how she wouldn't take a vaccine under Trump, now her and people like Wu are treating it like people are stupid to be skeptical.

John is so ridiculous that his propensity for lying is not even satisfied by lying about his own nonexistent accomplishments, he also has to lie about his screaming chink paypig and claim he is somehow the Louis Pasteur of our time for being a fucking patent agent, someone whose job is actually making new inventions, like vaccines, even less available to poor people.
eh actually that analysis has a critical flaw....GAMERGATE

Last edited:
Totally John, people on Twatter better think twice before making fun of Mississippi because it's full of ni,ggers - any state that produced legendary billionaire engineer and philanthropist John Walker Flynt can't be too shabby.

View attachment 2080993
oh boy besides the contradiction that John's working so hard to keep it stock and punting to the mechanics b/c he can't chase a fuse
(or worse, thinks that replacing a fuse is a full "fix")
and we'll just let go that there's nothing magical about living in the South that turns you into a mechanic (and how it disregards rural life, economic necessity, etc etc)

this is one hell of a time to not check your intern's work in an I'm not a moron type tweet
"So many think about that before you tell your stupid joke about how Southerners are dumb"

fuckidunno

kiwifarms.net
I don't know thing one about public archiving of tweets, but I do hope someone is doing so.
While KF does "keep receipts", since farmers are nazis (even the Democratic farmers) they aren't to be trusted.

given a repository of the fucked up, stupid, inconsistent and sometimes hateful things bri bri says, I can't imagine she could maintain the illusion of being remotely electable (not that she ever was actually electable -- I particularly like the inflation to "former congressional candidate" when it was,at best, candidate for party nomination - she never made it to the actual ballot for congress)

Last edited:

break these cuffs

THANK YOU AJ
kiwifarms.net
we'll just let go that there's nothing magical about living in the South that turns you into a mechanic (and how it disregards rural life, economic necessity, etc etc)
Your mistake, and I assume it's out of ignorance and not malice, is that John now lives in New England. I can't swing my dick around at a failing family farm up here without smacking it off a track tuned Porche. We've even cracked the code on how to run low slung sports cars on roads with potholes so deep you lose cell phone reception. His hillbilly farm truck and tractor mechanic skills from growing up in the cotton fields of Mississippi were transmogrified through mitosis to apply to our more sophisticated Northern lifestyle.

Grand Fucktard

kiwifarms.net
I can't imagine she could maintain the illusion of being remotely electable (not that she ever was actually electable -- hence the inflation to "former congressional candidate" when it was,at best, candidate for party nomination - she never made it to the actual ballot for congress)
Personally, I think she's already there.
Her whole schtick is based on OK, you care about this issue so you have to bow to me b/c I'm declaring myself poster child.
but 2016 is over and not every voter is a twitterhead.

Bri Bri's been getting a lot more aggro b/c she can't just make an anti-trump post now and she's need to get wilder and wilder to try to raw clicks.
Hence her trying to start shit with more famous people (what's her face from Girls and so on).
In the end it sort of reminds me of the end goal of Devi TIm Ever...after all is sid and done, TIm wants to be famous for being famous. But bri bri has a little more baggage, John wants to be famous for being a "woman"

Your mistake, and I assume it's out of ignorance and not malice, is that John now lives in New England...our more sophisticated Northern lifestyle.
Well, after commanding a spaceshuttle made out of a shipping container and papier mache, what's a girl to do!?!
all the niggers were obviously trying to fuck her...being a self-described super-babe and all

The story of a young tranny making it in the big city...Marty Tyler Moore

fuckidunno

kiwifarms.net
Totally John, people on Twatter better think twice before making fun of Mississippi because it's full of ni,ggers - any state that produced legendary billionaire engineer and philanthropist John Walker Flynt can't be too shabby.

View attachment 2080993
wait a second. Last time Bri Bri was dealing with cooling she was all about how it was totally in her skillset, but she wasn't going to do it b/c she'd need to get NSA clearance to get the refrigerant.
and anyway, it's FUCKING TARGA TOP

Grand Fucktard

kiwifarms.net
Critically important stuff John, I hope Brian Stelter or Tucker Carlson cover this issue on their shows tonight.

View attachment 2081592
Yes John, I'm worried because they might have decided to focus on game play in a...game.

It really just comes down to your 'animation' studio failed so you had to go into neither-fish-nor-foul "interactive story" so you cold pull a weasel dodge
Shitty story/animation? Well, misogynist it's a GAME
Shitty mechanics? Well, Goobergooter is a STORY

So you are going to try to hold that format up as the ultimate when
you simply wrote..*cough* PAID someone else...*cough* failed to pay someone elsele to write a typing tutor

isn't the original game about some autistic hikikomori/otaku type dude anyway...that'd be a SHORT MALE, so invalidated

Last edited:

fuckidunno

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2080993
and once again, the reason Bri Bri has these skills is she was a dude growing up. It's something a lot of boys learn to do.

so many (!?!) think about that before you tell your stupid joke about how boys are dumb