Brianna Walker Wu / John Walker Flynt General Thread -

• Stinky Indonesians are trying to spam the forum with ad placement links. If you see a post containing inline links or direct link placements to what seem like commercial products, only somewhat related to the thread, please report it. Fake passports/documents and brand name clothing like shoes seem common.

What is your favorite John?

• "Political Sperg" John

Votes: 155 5.3%
  • "Totally a Game Developer" John

Votes: 330 11.3%
  • "Passive-Aggressive Shithead" John

Votes: 60 2.0%
  • "Expert in Everything, Competent in None" John

Votes: 406 13.9%
  • "I'm Totally Not a Tranny, Seriously You Guys" John

Votes: 452 15.4%
  • "Master Chef" John

Votes: 60 2.0%
  • "Victim of Everything" John

Votes: 137 4.7%
  • "Guilty of Everything Gamergate Complains About" John

Votes: 163 5.6%
  • "Pre-Gender Identity Crisis" John

Votes: 70 2.4%
  • I ORDERED A FUCKING PIZZA

Votes: 613 20.9%
  • Moon Rocks Wu

Votes: 482 16.5%

• Total voters

Peace and Harmony

✨ you're the sparkle of my life ✨
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It doesn't matter what you believe in your heart of hearts: you will be judged by John Flynt and you will be judged harshly.

gay.png

Dr. Merkwurdichliebe

Kiwiminister für Volksaufklärung und Propaganda
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It doesn't matter what you believe in your heart of hearts: you will be judged by John Flynt and you will be judged harshly.

View attachment 2082052

The wrath of an angry God can't hold a candle to the wrath of a clinically insane tranny.

As someone who will spend eternity in the Lake of Fire, John should really be a bit more charitable toward people like Nancy Reagan, who will be treading lava next to him.

AnOminous

とても可愛い
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Groom your dog, fucking idiot.

View attachment 2080735
I will never understand how this repulsive troon thinks posting pictures of his abused, neglected, filthy, unwashed dog is okay. Justtroonthings.
Also this is just one of the biggest and falsest slurs about Reagan, whatever else you might think about him. Contrary to all this fucking bullshit, AIDS got one of the fastest and most expensive health responses to any infectious disease of all time. Despite being an incredibly complex medical issue to address because of the very nature of retroviruses, we turned that shit from a guaranteed death sentence to completely survivable in a very short period of time, by medical standards. And much of that was started under Reagan.

Similarly, the COVID vaccines were developed under Trump. Sure he said some mighty stupid shit about COVID in general so that now his idiot worshippers will just refuse to take it, but the rest of us get it. Again, this was a remarkably fast rollout for a fairly tricky medical issue, albeit not as tricky as AIDS.

AirdropShitposts

That's a side effect of the marijuana poisoning!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Totally John, people on Twatter better think twice before making fun of Mississippi because it's full of ni,ggers - any state that produced legendary billionaire engineer and philanthropist John Walker Flynt can't be too shabby.

View attachment 2080993
What is this diagram supposed to be showing? Why arrows (two different kinds!) on some things and "yes" on others? Why are two things circled? "Add 2 Heat"? I'm just confused.

HomerSimpson

I AM SO SMRT!
kiwifarms.net
Totally John, people on Twatter better think twice before making fun of Mississippi because it's full of ni,ggers - any state that produced legendary billionaire engineer and philanthropist John Walker Flynt can't be too shabby.

View attachment 2080993
I honestly wish I had Johns confidence. I have to change my belts, and dunno if I wanna do it myself or hire someone to come do it for me. Also, how does every child in mississippi have tuis skillset?
Critically important stuff John, I hope Brian Stelter or Tucker Carlson cover this issue on their shows tonight.

View attachment 2081592
Every game john talks about is one of the greatest of all time. Is his top 10 just everygame ever made?
What is this diagram supposed to be showing? Why arrows (two different kinds!) on some things and "yes" on others? Why are two things circled? "Add 2 Heat"? I'm just confused.
See, that was a ole john trap. You fell for it, and now we know you are a dumb nigger.

Peace and Harmony

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
RepubliKKKunts are just rife with hypocrisy, aren't they John? Anyway how do you feel about illegal immigration and defunding the police?

affect.png

That's a shame that Frank is estranged from your parents, John, I can't imagine why they wouldn't want to take some time to get to know a homosexual spousal abuser with a tentacle fetish.

husband.png

Last edited:

White Devil

As in this world there are degrees of evils
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2080993
I've literally never heard of a mechanic telling someone "this is in your ability to do". That's basically turning away work and no one is going to not take advantage of an unknowledgeable idiot like John, who likely knows even less about automotive mechanics than actual real women.

That's a shame that Frank is estranged from your parents, John, I can't imagine why they wouldn't want to take some time to get to know a homosexual spousal abuser with a tentacle fetish.

View attachment 2083857

In classic John style, he just can't help but throw in an oppression humble-brag
'that's terrible, I know because I face basically the same thing'

The parental meetin would be traumatic for John...."oh John, about that quarter million dollars of ours you flushed down the toilet. Now that you are one of the leading female game developers do you think you can start making payments..."

Grand Fucktard

kiwifarms.net
I've literally never heard of a mechanic telling someone "this is in your ability to do". That's basically turning away work and no one is going to not take advantage of an unknowledgeable idiot like John, who likely knows even less about automotive mechanics than actual real women.

I think it's just sowing the seeds for MORE work

"Hey Bob! Remember that repair job from the crazy tranny that set her car on fire by wiring the stereo to her headlamps? THIS time she wants to do an aftermarket A/C. I figure that's good for at least a new wiring harness and a compressor"

Last edited:

break these cuffs

THANK YOU AJ
kiwifarms.net
John's mechanic would never dream of trying to sell John a cabin air filter with his oil change. He just gives out free advice while losing out on thousands of dollars worth of work because he recognizes that this Godzilla of Wrench would just light his ass up and down for assuming he's just some dumb woman.

Have we ever seen John's tools? I can't remember.

Particle Bored

I am made out of toothpicks and glue.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2080993

Even if you had a generous mechanic, "Working on your A/C system is in your ability to do" has definitely never been muttered by any pro mechanic ever. I dont even know if its legal for an uncertified individual to do that. (also good luck finding R12 to recharge it)

HomerSimpson

I AM SO SMRT!
kiwifarms.net
In classic John style, he just can't help but throw in an oppression humble-brag
'that's terrible, I know because I face basically the same thing'

The parental meetin would be traumatic for John...."oh John, about that quarter million dollars of ours you flushed down the toilet. Now that you are one of the leading female game developers do you think you can start making payments..."
I like to think the real reason John doesn't like his parents is because they are based and red pilled. Meeting frank Johns dad would probably say something like "So you're the faggot my disappoint of a son lets defile gods creation with?"
Bonus rage

parts.png
Cis male blown the fuck out. If John doesn't like it, then you must be a fucking loser.

I really like how john is getting bolder. We had that fuckboy comment, the call of duty one where he straight up got the release date wrong, and then there is this one. I know he's had others, but they are usually more "I disagree, so muted."
Even if you had a generous mechanic, "Working on your A/C system is in your ability to do" has definitely never been muttered by any pro mechanic ever. I dont even know if its legal for an uncertified individual to do that. (also good luck finding R12 to recharge it)
I had to recharge my AC once. And did my buddies. Finding the R12 here is suprisingly easy. I would pay money to watch John try to recharge an AC though. I would bet money he huffs a bit of the fumes.
As opposed to cheating with consent, John.

View attachment 2084941
John's a dirty little minx. Thinks being a whore for daddy is fine.

I just realized while typing that, it is 100% johns life.

AnOminous

とても可愛い
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
John is way worse than an actual woman, who at worst doesn't know how to do shit. An actual woman might fuck up and not change the oil and burn out the engine. John would somehow decide to drill a hole in the oil pan to change the oil or blow out the entire electrical system in a completely unfixable way, because he is a man filled to the brim with Dunning-Kruger.

I actually thought of John today when I was talking to a neighbor woman. She had a car she was working on I knew hadn't moved in over a year, and just asked if she needed any help. She was just like "naw, I just need to change the brake pads, bleed the brake lines, and replace the alternator and battery, and I have all the stuff I need for that." And from the fact it's gone now, apparently she did exactly that.

If John had been in charge he probably would have completely destroyed the car.

Peace and Harmony

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Destroying cars has become far too petty a hobby for John, the time has come to level the fucking house.

house.png

Those video games won't play themselves. It's exhausting!

job.png

Killer views like these only scratch the surface of all the hard work that John puts into running Rebellion PAC. I swear I didn't see John himself plug any of these most recent videos. Completely legitimate operation going on here.

reb.png

Mola Ram

Self Righteous Ego Bastard Asshole
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Destroying cars has become far too petty a hobby for John, the time has come to level the fucking house.

View attachment 2085858

Those video games won't play themselves. It's exhausting!

View attachment 2085859

Killer views like these only scratch the surface of all the hard work that John puts into running Rebellion PAC. I swear I didn't see John himself plug any of these most recent videos. Completely legitimate operation going on here.

View attachment 2085879
That collapsed wall is amazing. It's like the very land itself rejects him.