Votes: 613 20.9%
  • Moon Rocks Wu

Votes: 486 16.6%

• Total voters

Peace and Harmony

✨ you're the sparkle of my life ✨
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How many people did you hire for your campaign and how well were they compensated, John?

impact.png

Smaug's Smokey Hole

Sweeney did nothing wrong.
kiwifarms.net
How many people did you hire for your campaign and how well were they compensated, John?

View attachment 2093143
Maybe we can narrow down John's time at Gamestop to "temp worker over the holidays". Then he called in sick.
John once again applies special Wu data science

"statistically" at the front is like "period" at the end. It doesn't mean anything except "By twitter rules, you have to accept this"

View attachment 2092726

did he normalize for population size (like per capita?) - fuck no

hey, statistically, in ONE SINGLE MINUTE lose 85 TIMES the number of white skin cells as US police have killed black people in a whole year!

Statistically, many many more police officers are killed a year than tranny one-project-only interactive-story game studio owners (doesn't sound like bri bri did the programming, so not gonna call him a programmer)

eh eh eh, I said "statistically" and I called no backsies - twitter rules bitchez!!
"Bears have been known to attack man, although the fact is that fewer people have been killed by bears than in all of world war 1 and 2 combined."
No one can dispute that fact.

Norvic

too gay to lift
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wu is working so hard on scam PAC that she's failed to file this quarter's FEC report, and in addition there's two outstanding Requests for Additional Information that are past due.

Wu's always played fast and loose with FEC filings in the past, but she's really asking for some enforcement action this time.

Dr. Merkwurdichliebe

Kiwiminister für Volksaufklärung und Propaganda
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wu is working so hard on scam PAC that she's failed to file this quarter's FEC report, and in addition there's two outstanding Requests for Additional Information that are past due.

Wu's always played fast and loose with FEC filings in the past, but she's really asking for some enforcement action this time.

I don't think John is allowed to file anything for the PAC. Uygur is listed as the treasurer on official documents; on the FEC filings, John's paychecks are classified as consulting fees, not as salary for the executive director.

Then again, Frank's house is listed as the PAC's official address. Maybe Frank is supposed to file the FEC reports.

AnOminous

とても可愛い
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
The people in this thread that refer to John as "she" and "Brianna" weird me out. I bet they put pronouns on their social medias.
Lol calm down. I always refer to John as the man he is and try to point out he's a man every time I post as a specific disrespect to John, but it isn't some religious ritual everyone is obligated to do too.

My general philosophy is if I have zero respect for anything else about you, why the fuck would I respect your pronouns? There's an argument some make that this disrespects other non-asshole trans people who don't deserve it, but this is Kiwi Farms. Anyone here is not going to be offended by that, and if they are, they should just be told they're in the wrong place and mercilessly mocked if they stick around.

White Devil

As in this world there are degrees of evils
kiwifarms.net
Lol calm down. I always refer to John as the man he is and try to point out he's a man every time I post as a specific disrespect to John, but it isn't some religious ritual everyone is obligated to do too.

My general philosophy is if I have zero respect for anything else about you, why the fuck would I respect your pronouns? There's an argument some make that this disrespects other non-asshole trans people who don't deserve it, but this is Kiwi Farms. Anyone here is not going to be offended by that, and if they are, they should just be told they're in the wrong place and mercilessly mocked if they stick around.
It's not a religious ritual. His name his John and he's a man. Referring to him as anything else just enables the delusion.

Dr. Merkwurdichliebe

Kiwiminister für Volksaufklärung und Propaganda
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

You posted this argument a few years ago, at which time I was calling him Flynt-Wu. Your logic is compelling, and he's been John in my posts ever since.

OttoWest

Hundreds of broads. INTERNATIONALLY.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's not a religious ritual. His name his John and he's a man. Referring to him as anything else just enables the delusion.
The farms is one of the only bastions of free speech left. That means accepting that other people are going to say shit you might disagree with. I’d rather they be able to say what they want, even if I think it’s fucking stupid to call a man “she”, than the alternative.

for me..I don't have any hard and fast rules...John is mostly a joke so like many sitcoms, continuity be damned - kill kenny every episode

Bri Bri is a fictional character..strong flick knifie wielding woman racer/mechanic and cyber security ultra-hottie (I think John basically does a lot of ambien and fever dreams he's SJ's Black widow)

John is the dude who plays her. Funny, John really is a failed male from that perspective - I wonder if he realizes he's actually really misogynistic - he wants to be good at the guy stuff, but he's not very good, so by going "female" he lowered the bar so he can declare himself a winner.
Like "I'm a girl who drives a manual" -- nobody would even blink an eye at a guy who can drive a manual (honestly, I don't think many blink an eye as a girl who can drive a manual, it's just not difficult. It's maybe like tying your shoes..it's "impossible" for like a day, then you get it and you never think about it again)

so anyway, I use them back and forth, a lot of times I think I use bri bri to make fun of the character, then John to highlight when John, the actor behind the bri bri character, is the ass

he's sort of a white ghoulish tyler perry

White Devil

As in this world there are degrees of evils
kiwifarms.net
The farms is one of the only bastions of free speech left. That means accepting that other people are going to say shit you might disagree with. I’d rather they be able to say what they want, even if I think it’s fucking stupid to call a man “she”, than the alternative.
I get that, and you're right. I just fucking hate troons.

Grand Fucktard

kiwifarms.net
There's an argument some make that this disrespects other non-asshole trans people who don't deserve it, but this is Kiwi Farms. Anyone here is not going to be offended by that, and if they are, they should just be told they're in the wrong place and mercilessly mocked if they stick around.

I guess I think about it like making fun of Jerry Seinfeld or Woody Allen for being Jews because that's the persona - the neurotic new york jew. They are playing into that.
But it just doesn't map to a Jewish person at large who isn't actively living a stereotype.

Same thing for me with trans people (I think troon, trans-goon helps clear that up..and it's super descriptive).
since KF is dedicated to eccentric internet weirdos I think the transperson who is not making a public spectacle out of their deal and resting the majority of their identity on that - who is just living their lives and isn't looking to start shit...they don't even warrant mention on KF, they aren't who we are talking about
I just leave them be. Views vary but the lolcow's gender-identity isn't a deal to me it's that they are assholes and their gender thing is just the dick THEY decide to swing to hassle people

fuckidunno

kiwifarms.net
I get that, and you're right. I just fucking hate troons.
Dude that's some racist shit.
We get it, bri bri the poorest black girl to ever come out of miss'ippi done good and enslaved a Chink and that just chaps your whyte ass.

So you have to go after his crotchmods™ which offsets the weight penalty of running extra AC gear in his "racecar"

how many chink-slaves do you have fuckboy?

PhantomDiploma

kiwifarms.net
John Flynt happened to get that sex change after failing to get a degree in 10 years that normally takes 4, getting disowned by his parents after blowing $200,000 of their savings, and with a string of menial minimum-wage jobs and an empty apartment to look forward to into his 30s, 40s, 50s. John then breifly thought about bettering himself, perished the thought, and then lopped off his dick and married a short chubby accused wife-beater 2 generations his senior who had the two redeeming qualities of having a lot of money and being happy to keep John unemployed and dependent. John Flynt and Brianna Wu is a transsexual and likes not having a penis in the same sense that John Finlay is gay and likes not having teeth.
At least that's what I'd really, really want to believe about Bri if I was trans.

Force and Character

kiwifarms.net
I don't know if I'd really consider the Wundigo a man either, because "man" implies 1. a manhood in the physical sense, which is missing, and 2. a degree of maturity that this overgrown baby clearly lacks. You could call Wu either him or her and be equally off the mark, since the truth is that it is a mutant freak out of a schlocky horror movie that defies human classification.

Jack Awful

Laughs at Tards
kiwifarms.net
So funny John but it's true, my buddy's a cop and he uploads videos of himself publicly executing ni,ggers for fun and the other day he got a raise for doing such a good job. What a sad state of totally real affairs.

View attachment 2093586
We all know that Derek Chauvin's living the high life and is beloved by all for putting his knee on George Floyd's back as he died of a fentanyl overdo- I mean brutally murdered George Floyd in cold blood!

Vancouver Terry Bollea

>tfw finding your bfs smegma in the folds and eat
kiwifarms.net
I don't know if I'd really consider the Wundigo a man either, because "man" implies 1. a manhood in the physical sense, which is missing, and 2. a degree of maturity that this overgrown baby clearly lacks. You could call Wu either him or her and be equally off the mark, since the truth is that it is a mutant freak out of a schlocky horror movie that defies human classification.
The proper descriptor is failed abortion

Troon Anthropologist

Why are they like this?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Spending time here has taught me that there are actually three genders. Man, woman, and failure.
Should help you with your classification of John.