Votes: 486 16.6%

• Total voters

Peace and Harmony

✨ you're the sparkle of my life ✨
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"John's Nasty Juice" oh god

juice.png

John you should try touching things and not instantly turning them to shit.

wall.png

Nothing to do with compensating I'm sure.

tank.png

Dr. Merkwurdichliebe

Kiwiminister für Volksaufklärung und Propaganda
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
John you should try touching things and not instantly turning them to shit.

View attachment 2100837

For someone who spent ten years as a journalism major and who claims to have worked as a professional artist and illustrator, John takes astonishingly incompetent photos.

And who replaces a solid concrete retaaining wall with one made of cinder blocks? My guess would be a contractor who plans to bleed Frank dry.

Ghostse

Gorilla Channel Executive Producer
kiwifarms.net
Childhood dreams never come true and Frank could only get a half-breed abominable snowman. It was a rescue no less.

Reported for bigotry.

John is clearly a wendingo and calling him a Abominablx is a bigoted mircro agression that is contributing to the oppression and genocide of white and off-white furry bodies. Words have meaning, you need to be a better ally and listen and signal boost, not try to drag all Yetx down into the mud just because you can't use B*gga as a slur anymore against Sasquatch Americans.

Dizzydent

kiwifarms.net
That's what a psycho does. Expose themselves to everything negative and triggering to the point they just don't feel anything anymore and become emotionless zombies. Wu thinks that's a virtue.

For example, i don't like seeing images of dead children. I'm not going to expose myself to as many images of dead children as possible until i just don't care anymore. I have no interest in losing my empathy towards others.

If it doesn't get to you John then why are you always screaming that the sky is falling? Or just trying to pull out the big dick in the room with your new fancy toys?

Bri is flaming but doesn't even know he's on fire.
9d266e781d09f6ff9a49bd44c2b301aafa60a9f1.jpg

Last edited:

Dr. Merkwurdichliebe

Kiwiminister für Volksaufklärung und Propaganda
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Truly inspirational, I wish I had the courage to marry an abusive fetishist and spend my young adult life at home playing video games on someone else's dime.

View attachment 2102797

I'd like to see John's sources on the odd claim that "facing your fears" (whatever that means) improves neuroplasticity. I'm also curious about why the neuroplasticity of an engineering genius like John needs improvement in the first place.

fuckidunno

kiwifarms.net
Truly inspirational, I wish I had the courage to marry an abusive fetishist and spend my young adult life at home playing video games on someone else's dime.

View attachment 2102797
Actually John, it's called exposure therapy which creates a habituation to stimuli
neuroplasticity is AN underlying mechanism (BTW you can prune neuronal connections as well)
but there can also be functional changes without structure (where the connections still exists, but the activation potentials are modulated)

Of course, John's pretend position is contradicted by his ranting against a "gamergate" movie (even though it wasn't a gamergate movie)

Last edited: