Votes: 613 20.9%
  • Moon Rocks Wu

Votes: 486 16.6%

• Total voters

Peace and Harmony

✨ you're the sparkle of my life ✨
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Friends, I have gone on a journey to place my heart under scrutiny and cast a bright light on my failings and have but this to say: I want to buy new Apple products because they look really cool.

apple.png

Will you be rebutting exactly what Bill Maher got wrong, John?

maher.png

sickrabbitman

kiwifarms.net
Friends, I have gone on a journey to place my heart under scrutiny and cast a bright light on my failings and have but this to say: I want to buy new Apple products because they look really cool.

View attachment 2103689

View attachment 2103690
Of course John would hate Bill Maher, a guy who doesn't immediately get on his knees and suck minority dick for clout

AnOminous

とても可愛い
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2103689

View attachment 2103690
Maher is one of the few people who have managed to get canceled by both the right and left and survived both. He could give zero shits.
"I hit my head daily" explains so, so much.
Lmao they dropped this ticcing, snarling ghoul on his head the instant he was born.

Dr. Merkwurdichliebe

Kiwiminister für Volksaufklärung und Propaganda
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Fewer than 1% of women are more than six feet tall. John is basically admitting he's a man.

John seems to be aware of this. That picture of a hunched-over John and Janet Reno shows that John is at least six foot four, making the odds is him being a woman more like one in 800,000. So he says he's six foot two.

King Dead

Cops are better when they're mecha.
kiwifarms.net
How can you asphyxiate someone who had 98 percent oxygen saturation in their blood at time of death, John?
That's superseded by the fact that Derek Chauvin's heart was too small. Wonderful prosecution argument right there. also the clear threats by Maxine Waters and other government officials of riots if the verdict wasn't guilty but let's not talk about that

Grand Fucktard

kiwifarms.net
Good call John, no point having principles if it isn't politically expedient in the moment.

View attachment 2104311
doesn't she mean fellow Porsche driving Peloton riding white gurlz*?

Maybe some of the black justice organizations will see that tweet.

*gurlz is a trademark of make-a-girl surgery centers and associated similar2she care products. Gurlz brand make no claim to efficacy, safety, suitability of Gurlz products nor the actual womanhood of product users

Last edited:

Grand Fucktard

kiwifarms.net
lmaooooo Frank fucking SUCKS, holy CHRIST that fucking asshole is absolutely USELESS, John is better at literally EVERYTHING, meanwhile Frank is a fucking BITCH

View attachment 2106153
Dumb old frank is taking time with the internals,
Bri Bri knows it's the external appearance that counts, so get there quick

it's really a metaphor for bri bri
from twitter, to cars that catch on fire, to videogame design, to um...personal, to borrow from the car thng, "aftermarket" body kits