Votes: 71 2.4%
  • I ORDERED A FUCKING PIZZA

Votes: 633 21.2%
  • Moon Rocks Wu

Votes: 496 16.6%

• Total voters

Grand Fucktard

kiwifarms.net
John purposely talking bullshit because that's not a real fucking part. It's a compartment in 911s that people used to hide shit in, hence the term "smugglers box".

So of course like others have said, this is completely made up.

I think there's a kernel of truth in it

"Hey brohan! you are pretty macho and you said torque vectoring so you know your rally stuff-- so here's some wiper fluid to get the dust off the screen from all your bitchin rally drifts from your cutting brake which I'm sure you use. I mean I'd hate to see you take another big hit in the mouth...oral surgeons couldn't put it back together huh...good thing we're dudes! chicks dig scars"

I though "smuggler's box" was when you turn a dick inside out

I think you mean an A/C relay. You don't need an AC relay unless you are running an invertor
I though "smuggler's box" was when you turn a dick inside out

scratch that. John IS running an inverter!

say, since John is a "racer" and says he likes his cars super light...why is he putting in all that plumbing and loading the engine with another pump to drive?

a timer board AND A/C that makes no sense

In a targa top no less...that's some karen ass poseur shit.

Last edited:

Smaug's Smokey Hole

Sweeney did nothing wrong.
kiwifarms.net
John says "Earth First!" because he thought someone asked "what are you willing to sacrifice, the planet, or your luxury toys and bragging rights?"
He exploded when someone quipped that he was virtue signaling or doing performative wokeness, it must have struck a nerve. It also looks like a lot of randos, especially women, that talks back to Wu end up deleting their tweets, I wonder if he's chewing them out in DMs.

Peace and Harmony

✨ you're the sparkle of my life ✨
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You would like that, wouldn't you? Why don't you ask Christina if she'll drive around in a bikini too? Sick fuck.

lam.png

Wow that's really crazy, the vaccine side effects were so strong that these mature adults couldn't even play video games, fucking murder me rn

adi.png

He exploded when someone quipped that he was virtue signaling or doing performative wokeness, it must have struck a nerve. It also looks like a lot of randos, especially women, that talks back to Wu end up deleting their tweets, I wonder if he's chewing them out in DMs.
I rememebr when he flipped out on sort of an "ally" when John was gloating that a pickup truck slid sideways on an icey hill and the ally brought up probably nothing would have helped.

when John gets challenged I think it's a combo...sometimes DMs, sometimes dogpile, probably sometimes a whiteknight DMing or # or @ that John is a champion for blah blah blah so must agree or nazi

it's why John has to stick to "hot in cleveland" small ponds where he can control stuff.

It's one thing I like about the farms...we see people get corrected and there can arguments (which "devolves" into discussion) on accuracy or opinion and it's not some flip out sesh. There is even policy about it here.
It tickles me to no end that the 'nazi troll site', sophomoric humor and all*, STILL has more adult interpersonal behavior.

*not slagging, humor can be sophomoric and still be making a point - that's how satire works

Last edited:

Smaug's Smokey Hole

Sweeney did nothing wrong.
kiwifarms.net
It tickles me to no end that the 'nazi troll site', sophomoric humor and all*, STILL has more adult interpersonal behavior.
The tone is also much friendlier here while most if not all super woke forums are nothing but catty meat grinders and posting there is like playing with the Hellraiser cube.

break these cuffs

THANK YOU AJ
kiwifarms.net
Walking without a mask = uncomfortable and weird
Shambling around with a necrotising groin gash = normal and chill

View attachment 2141850

Ultimate clash of the intellectuals.

View attachment 2141848
View attachment 2141849
That final reply is my favorite tweet he's made in some time. The bristling anger and hypocritical lashing out at being confronted by his own consoomerism while trying to elevate to some beyond cheap plastic and colored lights hit me just right.