• I ORDERED A FUCKING PIZZA

Votes: 612 21.0%
  • Moon Rocks Wu

Votes: 480 16.4%

• Total voters

Smaug's Smokey Hole

Sweeney did nothing wrong.
kiwifarms.net
The CDC updated their guidelines to say basically the exact same fucking thing they did before, bizarrely recommending that people keep wearing masks indefinitely even after getting vaccinated. The article in question talks about how those on the far left have become so neurotic over the coof that they continue to go far above and beyond any sane recommendations, keeping themselves locked down and masked up until the end of time. And yes, this is indeed an anti-science position, as it's clear that these extreme measures don't work since people can still catch the coof even if they "did all the right things."

John, being a perfect example of the neurotic ultra-leftist described above, shrieks in offense when his virtue-signaling behavior gets called out.
I'm living in Conservative Trump Heaven, where the mask recommendation only happened in February or so of this year and I'm not going to be a anti-death equation kind of guy but Sweden was hit hard because of our retarded politicians but this is how it shakes out in official statistics:

(I just made this crap from official sources, numbers need no translation. Translation: döda means deaths)
kiwicorona2002.jpg
This is largely driven by the government policy of "nah, just visit homes for the sick and elderly, no big deal, no need to wear a mask".

Ashen One

'Cause everytime we touch, I get this feeling.
kiwifarms.net
Would anyone other than world-renowned cinéaste and self-absorbed cockbag John Walker Flynt talk about "the most historically important" Star Wars flick?
I am aware I'm purposefully missing the point you're making but yes, very much so.

"I too pine to be an eternal child" and "enjoy your (...) perpetual manchild existence" said sarcastically by someone who lazes about their house daily doing nothing but playing games, consooming media and larping as a (failed) politician. Careful with those rocks Wu, your 3d printed house isn't so sturdy. :story:

Comparing Wu to a child is offensive to the kid. Kids actually have responsibilities, even if it's just schoolwork, and can take care of their pets to a degree. The average kid is likely a better cook too. Wu's existence boils down to a parasitic relationship with Frank's bank account, including the "job" on the largely irrelevant Super PAC.

Bobbypurrda

kiwifarms.net
LOL LOOK AT THE MANCHILD says the person that plays with Legos and spends thousands of dollars on video games.
You know it's been atleast 3 years since i've graced this thread and i'm glad to see John hasn't changed a bit.

I think at this rate i'll have kids or something and still see this same sorry state for him as he loses himself further to random bullshit. Say is he still married that little Asian munchkin or did they finally part?

HomerSimpson

I AM SO SMRT!
kiwifarms.net
oh shit Star Wars, my favourite series of political films, I hope a new movie comes out soon so I can buy more toys!

View attachment 2141519
I mean, he's not wrong, it is the best star wars film. But that's like having a favourite time you've felt physical pain.
needed more hot space chicks making out.
Yes.
Walking without a mask = uncomfortable and weird
Shambling around with a necrotising groin gash = normal and chill

View attachment 2141850

Ultimate clash of the intellectuals.

View attachment 2141848
View attachment 2141849
If that isn't the pot calling the kettle black lol. What I would pay to have seen this dom guy just reply with pics of john playing with kids toys just for the sperg.

Miles Peterson

kiwifarms.net

That's 100% not true, or at least not true in the sense Wu is claiming it is. Outwardly expressing strong negative emotions feels good in the moment, but once you establish that feedback loop of feel angry > express rage > feel better, you will start to chase that cathartic good feeling by looking for more reasons to start the cycle by getting angry.

Wu themselves demonstrates that quite well, thier hair trigger temper and paper thin skin are habits design to feed into this cycle.

Troon Anthropologist

Why are they like this?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Get fucking Norman Vincent Peale, tech giant and marathon runner John Walker Flynt has unlocked the secret to universal happiness in two tweets.

View attachment 2144576
This is some strange cope. Wonder who screamed at who.
Guess we can forgive Frank for expressing himself outwardly enough to physically harm his ex-wife though. He does seem much happier now. Maybe John is right.

Dr. Merkwurdichliebe

Kiwiminister für Volksaufklärung und Propaganda
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
womp womp, funny coronavirus symptoms joke! Meanwhile John probably back at the doctor's due to being fucking FAT.

View attachment 2144575

Get fucking Norman Vincent Peale, tech giant and marathon runner John Walker Flynt has unlocked the secret to universal happiness in two tweets.

View attachment 2144576

"When the [displayed] emotions . . . matches the emotions you feel . . ."

John's routinely demonstrated inability to master subject-verb agreement in number is symptomatic of writing in which a stupid person tries to sound intelligent. His word-of-the-day diction and misuse of technical terms are others.

Grand Fucktard

kiwifarms.net
That's 100% not true, or at least not true in the sense Wu is claiming it is. Outwardly expressing strong negative emotions feels good in the moment, but once you establish that feedback loop of feel angry > express rage > feel better, you will start to chase that cathartic good feeling by looking for more reasons to start the cycle by getting angry.

Wu themselves demonstrates that quite well, thier hair trigger temper and paper thin skin are habits design to feed into this cycle.

Yo can't wish them away, but john can smoke them away (or does he use edibles)
I don't know why he rags on someone being a manchild -- that's his therapy...
getting high and playing videogames

Water-T

STARVING TO DEATH...FOR ATTENTION (AND CAKE)
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

Grand Fucktard

kiwifarms.net
Due to safety issues and multiple injuries and at least one death, Peloton is recalling all its treadmills in the US.

Somehow I think John will be safe.

John "only" has the peloton bike and is a member of "team" karen or whatever, some cultish following of one of the trainers like hes 13 and into twilight

his traeadmill is worth far more than a peloton..it's worth $10K, $20K, $500K or whatever cost is neede to one-up someone else, unless of course it's to prove he's of the people, then it's time to go with "I drug it out of a swamp...to save the wetlands, but frank3D printed new parts for it"

Peace and Harmony

✨ you're the sparkle of my life ✨
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Racists absolutely fucking BLACKED! Why bother using existing popular black superheroes or creating brand-new characters when you can simply dick around with existing properties and piss everyone off? It ALWAYS works!

superman.png

Jesus CHRIST Frank is absolutely fucking FAT, why the FUCK can't this absolute re,tard learn a single FUCKING thing from his slim sexy and athletic supermodel marathon runner wife John Walker Flynt?

diet.png

Dr. Merkwurdichliebe

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Racists absolutely fucking BLACKED! Why bother using existing popular black superheroes or creating brand-new characters when you can simply dick around with existing properties and piss everyone off? It ALWAYS works!

View attachment 2145551

John's idea that the U.S. is overrun with "racist nerds" is some USDA Prime projection by a man who insists on living in a town where whites outnumber blacks by more than ten to one (84 percent to 8 percent).

Last edited:

King Dead

Cops are better when they're mecha.
kiwifarms.net
I don't mean to brag, but here is a picture of my luxury sports car.

View attachment 2148176
Speaking from experience, any Southerner will tell you that they more than appreciate their A/C, regardless of whether they've done their own maintenance on it or not. John, who has given zero evidence he's even done any of this work in the first place, is once again talking out of his ass.

Dr. Merkwurdichliebe

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net