JUNAY
kiwifarms.net
wtf mvg why.png

wtf mvg why

Dr. Merkwurdichliebe

Kiwiminister für Volksaufklärung und Propaganda
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Up next is fixing up the warzone that is the toilet every time Frank eats John's cooking.

View attachment 2151388

Next up: landscapers and an interior designer? Nah, let's keep it looking like a slum with a new wall and driveway.

John will be surprised to learn that having a retaining wall and a driveway that aren't safety hazards doesn't add "a ton" to a house's value. And you can bet that John and Frank didn't demand a discount on the house's price because of these defects; if they had, John would be crowing about his brilliantly ruthless negotiating skills.

Last edited:
Next up: landscapers and an interior designer? Nah, let's keep it looking like a slum with a new wall and driveway.

John will be surprised to learn that having a retaining wall and a driveway that aren't safety hazards doesn't add "a ton" to a house's value. And you can bet that John and Frank didn't demand a discount because of these defects; if they had, John would be crowing about his brilliantly ruthless negotiating skills.

Does make me wonder if John waived inspection.

I guess it "raises value" in the same sense as "I really improved the resale value of the car by putting out the electrical fire in it"

AnOminous

とても可愛い
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
John I'm totally with you, I absolutely hatefucking morons who blow thousands of dollars on useless luxuries.

View attachment 2150149
I want to see the screaming chink paypig scream for real. If he can afford to pay doctors to chop off a man's cock for his sexual pleasure, he can have his taxes quintupled.

Sexy Peach Emoji

The sexiest fruit known to man
kiwifarms.net
I want to see the screaming chink paypig scream for real. If he can afford to pay doctors to chop off a man's cock for his sexual pleasure, he can have his taxes quintupled.
Do you think they they actually have sex? I mean, there is no accounting for Franks questionable at best taste, but I can't bring myself to believe that they do anything physical together.

But if that one dress of John's had cun stains they had to cone from somewhere, and Johnny boy had the old ship snip.

HomerSimpson

I AM SO SMRT!
kiwifarms.net
Too right John, I've been saying this whole time that individual Republicans should be shot on sight. The system cannot heal unless its diseased organs are rooted out and annihilated. It's just common sense.

View attachment 2150558
Even as a canadian I know this is bullshit. And ending a tweet with "Objectively Factual" is next level. Even for John. This thing I said it Truth truth.

What else to expect from the man whose wikipedia cites his twitter and defunct website.
John should have done it himself.
he'd learn a lot about the engineering of retaining walls and driveways along the way
and with a house that old, it's all about developing an emotional connection.
I'm surprised john didn't take credit for it in all honesty. Go out wearing heals and a dress and take pictures "Working hard with the little fuck boys to get my driveway done. Had to show them how to do it by building a steam roller."
John what the fuck are you saying? Anyone who doesn't march in lockstep with us is a Nazi child rapist, end of story.

View attachment 2151956
This nigga was just saying the republican party needs to vanish and then says this? Fuck damn that is a 180°.

Grand Fucktard

kiwifarms.net
hold on now, wasn't John just talking about building emotional connections with inanimate objects?

"I know the idea is it’s supposed to be more immersive, because you are the character. But it's hard to connect when I feel like just a camera with a gun"

Once again with the "but" ...
That shit is scary, John doesn't really truly get the concept of the FIRST PERSON perspective. he's still trying to shoehorn third person into it.
What's scary about it : he's relying on an external medium to tell him who he is...even in first person.
He can't imagine himself in the situation and he can't put himself "in the shoes" of another person without a crap-ton of concrete representation spoon-fed to him
it really shows his lack of
-imagination
-abstract thinking ability
-empathy

i wonder if that's a the root of the cockchop.He couldn't get in touch with any sort of feminine energy except by physically altering himself (I suppose that has something to say about the autogynophilia thing)
Not that it was very successful..he a "girl" who draws slutty anorexic chicks, digs knives and sportcars, and is the best at everything...he's a 13 year old boy in an arrested state of development failing to deal with his identity

Last edited:
2021-05-08 08_43_49-Window.png

I guess it's the utility part that cheeses Jonnie off.

I know a mom that didn't want a minivan b/c she didn't want to look like a soccer mom while...driving her kids to soccer.

People I know who drive minivans? well let's see
tradesmen who actually do work John pretends about
rock climbers
campers
cyclists
scuba divers
motorcycle roadracers
(the car guys tend to have SUVs or full size for towing...because they tow their RACE cars, not just their sportos that get to go on "bring your streetcar to the track" demo days. Though the Promaster city is tow rated to abt a ton so OK for motorbikes)

IOW people who don't need the image because they are actually DOING the things and the vehicle is the tool to get shit done, not an identity.

King Dead

Cops are better when they're mecha.
kiwifarms.net
Me personally? I'm a pragmatist. That's why I want the government to give everyone infinite free money in addition to free housing, healthcare, and college education forever for all time.

View attachment 2153022
Both of these tweets are hilarious in their own way. For the first, John is admitting what 2020 already proved, that Dems can put up literally any non-progressive candidate they want and progressives will still #VoteBlueNoMatterWho. They can't stand the thought that they might actually agree with economic populists on the other side of the fence, so Dems don't have to give any shits about their demands, knowing they're still gonna be a solid voting bloc.

For the second, John fails to understand that it doesn't matter if young people have a low opinion of capitalism, since young people are generally the least politically engaged and people tend to get more conservative as they get older. Funny how when you end up with life responsibilities like owning a home and raising a family, you end up wanting to pay less in taxes so you have more money to handle your own issues. Being a spoiled-rotten kid, teenager, and adult who's had everything in his life taken care of for him and more luxuries than you can wave a stick at, it's no surprise John continues the LARP.

Dr. Merkwurdichliebe

Kiwiminister für Volksaufklärung und Propaganda
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"Personally, I'm a pragmatist".
(subtext) I have 3 very similar cars that are all designed as toys with another car also designed as a toy in a 2 person household without any motorvehicle made for utility...in fact, I look down on vehicles designed for utility

John has never shown anything but contempt for those who don't share his interests and beliefs. Anyone who drives an SUV is a man-child who's too stupid to realize that he's driving a mislabeled minivan. That's why you see people like John stranded on BLM roads in Colorado in their Honda Odyssey with four inches of ground clearance.

lemmiwinks

кремлеботы
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
John has never shown anything but contempt for those who don't share his interests and beliefs. Anyone who drives an SUV is a man-child who's too stupid to realize that he's driving a mislabeled minivan. That's why you see people like John stranded on BLM roads in Colorado in their Honda Odyssey with four inches of ground clearance.
Yeah, that is retarded. The vast majority of minivans were built on pre-existing car chassis. Up until fairly recently most SUV's were based on light truck platforms. Even the ones that aren't were normally sold as a "crossover". I haven't been paying much attention in the last few years but it seems like in recent days, crossovers have been increasingly marketed as SUV's to the "not a soccer mom" demographic.

For the second, John fails to understand that it doesn't matter if young people have a low opinion of capitalism, since young people are generally the least politically engaged and people tend to get more conservative as they get older. Funny how when you end up with life responsibilities like owning a home and raising a family, you end up wanting to pay less in taxes so you have more money to handle your own issues. Being a spoiled-rotten kid, teenager, and adult who's had everything in his life taken care of for him and more luxuries than you can wave a stick at, it's no surprise John continues the LARP.

It's sort of the economic version"I was a lesbian in college" thing.

Down with capitalism!!

OK, but FYI the political economy doesn't need very many videogame journalists. In fact, because there isn't a competitive marketplace, we just need 1 or 2 people writing availability bulletins.
How do you feel about foundry work? I kid, I kid, it's for the good of society so how you feel about your new job doesn't really factor in.
I'm not saying there's no choice..would you rather pour the molten lead or would you rather clean the toilets of the guy who does?

Particle Bored

I am made out of toothpicks and glue.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Me personally? I'm a pragmatist. That's why I want the government to give everyone infinite free money in addition to free housing, healthcare, and college education forever for all time.

View attachment 2153022
Ah, political debate between a manchild wendigo and Richard "Black Lives Matter So Much I Directly Appropriate Rap Music For Gen X Hipster Tastes" Cheese. Brilliant.

(Cheese songs do give me a chuckle, but that tweet, handle, pfp, and the fact he apparently made a vaccine propaganda song/video def knocked my opinion down a few notches)