Votes: 632 21.2%
  • Moon Rocks Wu

Votes: 495 16.6%

• Total voters

Peace and Harmony

✨ you're the sparkle of my life ✨
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Did you report him at the time, John? Do you know who he is now? Or do you prefer to protect the identities of pedos?

consent1.png

Children can't consent, period. Except for when I do it and all these other examples. But also they can consent to have their breasts mutilated.

consent2.png

Global pandemic? You mean global SPEEDRUN shit yeah life is just like my video games!

vax.png

Smaug's Smokey Hole

Sweeney did nothing wrong.
kiwifarms.net
They should have toned it down by making the enemy creatures zombies with decomposing crotch stumps.

View attachment 2154345
I know that Wu, one day after release, is somehow about a 100 hours and fifteen playthroughs ahead of me but that game isn't scary. That's partially a joke but he puts in 8+ hour days to play new vidya, I did at least one breakdown in the past that shows this.

Dr. Merkwurdichliebe

Kiwiminister für Volksaufklärung und Propaganda
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yes, it's time for John's annual fuck-you to Mother's Day.

Screenshot_20210509-124059~2.png

And John should realize that demanding a quarter of a million dollars for sexual reassignment surgery and $50K for Year 11 of undergraduate partying at Ole Miss doesn't really count as "coming out as a bi woman," especially when everyone who encountered him since he turned four knew he was an effeminate homosexual man.

Mola Ram

Self Righteous Ego Bastard Asshole
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2155901

And John should realize that demanding a quarter of a million dollars for sexual reassignment surgery and $50K for Year 11 of undergraduate partying at Ole Miss doesn't really count as "coming out as a bi woman," especially when everyone who encountered you since you turned four knew you were a homosexual man.

John, you wanted that open wound. You (or Frank) paid good money for it, damn it!

taintmisbehavin

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2155901

And John should realize that demanding a quarter of a million dollars for sexual reassignment surgery and $50K for Year 11 of undergraduate partying at Ole Miss doesn't really count as "coming out as a bi woman," especially when everyone who encountered him since he turned four knew he was an effeminate homosexual man.

It just goes to show how incompetent John is at literally everything he does. If he had any business sense at all, he would realize stories of former homeless hooker trannies are a hot commodity and just lean in to having been born a man and all the hardships he met along the way to becoming a “bodacious babe.” (Yeah, I know those hardships were next to zero. My point is he is just lying about the wrong thing here.)

Dr. Merkwurdichliebe

Kiwiminister für Volksaufklärung und Propaganda
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Did John really have siblings or is that another of his fabrications?

He has a younger brother and sister. Despite having a Dark Triad monster as an elder sibling, they turned out to be quite normal. He never mentions them in any of the fake stories he tells about his childhood. I doubt that anyone in the family misses the loathsome and sinister presence of John Walker Flynt on holidays or at any other time.

Damn it, it took me a few seconds to parse that as Bureau of Land Management.

Ha. That didn't even cross my mind. Now I'll have to put "All Lives Matter" stickers on all the BLM road signs.

HomerSimpson

I AM SO SMRT!
kiwifarms.net
I may be wrong, but wasn't capitalism invented by Karl Marx as the antithesis of communism? Also, with that first post, while he is wrong, he is right kind of. They don't believe in capitalism because we live in a consumerism society. It's no longer small business driving the world, it's people over spending on shit they have no use for to faceless megacorps that hurt small businesses. Like Amazon and their amazon basics.
Did you report him at the time, John? Do you know who he is now? Or do you prefer to protect the identities of pedos?

consent1.png
I like how john goes from a good point that is being forgotten, to "here's a thing that didn't happen." Although, given the number of gays/trans who were molested as kids, maybe this is a "friend" of mine sort of situation.
Children can't consent, period. Except for when I do it and all these other examples. But also they can consent to have their breasts mutilated.

consent2.png
And then he just turns around and starts moving the goal posts. Fucking amazing john.
I know that Wu, one day after release, is somehow about a 100 hours and fifteen playthroughs ahead of me but that game isn't scary. That's partially a joke but he puts in 8+ hour days to play new vidya, I did at least one breakdown in the past that shows this.
Most scary games aren't scary anymore. I played REVII in VR and the thing that I was most scared of was monsters jumping out at me. Even the Doom 3 VR is just "Boo scary monster" the experience.

View attachment 2155901
Way to make mothers day all about you, a natal male who is incapable of reproducing.
John, you wanted that open wound. You (or Frank) paid good money for it, damn it!
Haha, fucking gotem.

TerminalTryHard

Use your fucking blinker
kiwifarms.net

AnOminous

とても可愛い
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I like how john goes from a good point that is being forgotten, to "here's a thing that didn't happen." Although, given the number of gays/trans who were molested as kids, maybe this is a "friend" of mine sort of situation.
Is this why they all went to Iraq and died of suicide after trooning out?

LecherousGranolaBar

kiwifarms.net
Can anyone who has played the new RE games say if any of this is based remotely in reality or is he just making wild shit up again?
Nothing is based in that reality lmao. Ethans just a dude that's going very much out of his way to rescue his family. Nothing more, nothing less.

The only difference between the villains of this RE and previous REs is people want to have sex with them. So, brace yourself you're gonna see a lot of arguments for Lady Dimitrescu being "morally grey" because people want to eat her ass. Even though she's pure fucking evil lmao.