• I ORDERED A FUCKING PIZZA

Votes: 636 21.2%
  • Moon Rocks Wu

Votes: 496 16.6%

• Total voters

Sexy Peach Emoji

The sexiest fruit known to man
kiwifarms.net
Human nature is a social creature that was formally nomadic. The pandemic and governments are literally telling us to go against our nature. "Suicidally selfish" says John who was still travelling and meeting people during a pandemic, according to his own twitter. Or were those political campaigning statements lies?
He "teleworked" his campainging- he made "phonecalls" to people.

Totally not provable, but totally not lying! He didnt go anywhere and was on strict lockdown!

Trianon

kiwifarms.net
Completely lacking in credibility because they are fucking JEWS

View attachment 2175898
View attachment 2175899
Don't think anyone expects you to take IDF at their word, but you can definitely cross-check what they say and see that former AP editors and Obama officials corroborated that Hamas had an office in the building, even going back several years. That gets us to the part where we can debate the wisdom of taking the building out, which is a better discussion than saying "they were lying, the end." Or is that a third-grade understanding of geopolitics, Bri?

White Devil

Space Hate Crimes
kiwifarms.net
Don't think anyone expects you to take IDF at their word, but you can definitely cross-check what they say and see that former AP editors and Obama officials corroborated that Hamas had an office in the building, even going back several years. That gets us to the part where we can debate the wisdom of taking the building out, which is a better discussion than saying "they were lying, the end." Or is that a third-grade understanding of geopolitics, Bri?
The problem with Israel vs ... Well anyone, is that there is no one to root for.

Peace and Harmony

✨ you're the sparkle of my life ✨
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
State full of niggers once again the worst at everything! God DAMN those blacks are fucking useless!

miss.png

AnOminous

each malted milk ball might be their last
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
John has been quick on the trigger lately with the ad hominem attacks when called out on his moronic, ill-informed tweets. I guess that's all he has left after keenly insightful observations such as "Jews evil!" I wonder if it ever occurs to him that devout Muslims would stone him to death before he could squeal Jiminy Cricket.
Except Iranians. They'd approve of his bold and beautiful choice to chop off his own cock. They might be pissed at his claims to be a lesbian, but John would drop those immediately. It's not like this gay man ever munched a carpet or even considered it.

Optimus Prime

Resident KF Transformers Expert
kiwifarms.net
hahaha that is funny because in actuality John is super duper cool because he has tons of Porches and everyone loves him hahaha

View attachment 2177636

Your Porsche collection is undrivable you castrated cadaver. Largely because of the 'modifications' you keep half-assing and half-finishing into them, or subcontract out despite getting the same results (funny how that spy car of yours fell off the radar).

Oh, and the bike. Which was literally your accessory six years ago. We can't even prove you still own the damn thing.

I for one prefer the good old days when cars had no modern safety features whatsoever.

View attachment 2177697
Says the ghoul who has made explicitly sure that they are never actually seen behind the steering wheel of any moving vehicle.

I for one prefer the good old days when cars had no modern safety features whatsoever.

View attachment 2177697
LOL what a complete load of horseshit John

he gets an older car and now he's trying to play the good ole days" after being all torque vectoring, torque vectoring,, torque vectoring
(and your manual actually has the shittier brake based kind)

yeah, manual advance, bias play tires, live axle rears, recirculating ball steering -- they soooo connected you to the road.
if anything, the new systems actually distill driving to actually making the vehicle do what you want as opposed to systems management (John's precious shifting into the powerband is ENGINE management that's due to the engine type)

and didn't John install an apple distraction system b/c he said he "instinctively checks" twitter (on his podcast)???

Sure modern cars are faster. John is talking about street cars (his cars aren't track configured). They've been able to break the speed limit decades even a century -- so is John saying he breaks the law on purpose?

Monetizing??? Um, John drives sports cars they are luxury products...they are toys -- at the very heart they are monetized - and the accessories market.
entertainment systems (ever install one John)
upgraded comfort features like A/C (ever install one John)
upgraded headlights (ever install one John)
not to mention performance tires
decorative features (like outdated timers)

that's all monetized Johnnie

King Dead

Cops are better when they're mecha.
kiwifarms.net
Has he.ever written that correctly? It's like his inability to spell the name of his favorite author. LARPing as an intellectual is so difficult when you're a moron.
Doing a search for the exact phrase "handmaid's" produces only one result, where John lists his favorite audiobooks:
1621308381539.png

Searching for "handmaiden's" gave ten results instead, pretty much all variants of "this is exactly like the handmaiden's tale!" or "this is gonna lead to the handmaiden's tale!" John and literacy do not go hand in hand.

Dr. Merkwurdichliebe

Kiwiminister für Volksaufklärung und Propaganda
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Doing a search for the exact phrase "handmaid's" produces only one result, where John lists his favorite audiobooks:
View attachment 2179123

Searching for "handmaiden's" gave ten results instead, pretty much all variants of "this is exactly like the handmaiden's tale!" or "this is gonna lead to the handmaiden's tale!" John and literacy do not go hand in hand.

Thanks for the legwork.

That list is obviously a cut-and-paste job. There's no way John correctly spelled all of those authors' names --including Heinlein -- from memory. (Hell, there's no way he even remembers all those names.) And some of the titles are missing words at the beginning or end (including Heinlein's The Puppet Masters); cutting and pasting is hard.

Last edited:

HomerSimpson

I AM SO SMRT!
kiwifarms.net
hahaha that is funny because in actuality John is super duper cool because he has tons of Porches and everyone loves him hahaha

View attachment 2177636
John thinks he is some sort of sports car driving bad ass natal woman, whereas the truth is closer to him being that 20 year old dude bro who brags about his dad owning a dealership.

"Look at all these porsches my rice nigger husband bought."

View attachment 2177697
For fuck sucks, I know it's for the wrong reasons, but I somewhat agree with john here. I've only owned cars from the early 2000s. While I appreciate power steering and the like, I despise stuff like remoteless key entry. I'm also a fucking weirdo so...
"A fraction of the bodily autonomy" because you might need to clarify why you're ending the life inside yourself. Someone send the arricle about abortion clinics killing babies that come out alive for money and see if he is still okay with it.
My dear Internet friends, may I introduce (some of) you to the only review of Handmaid's Tale review that matters?

Just by the first 2 paragraphs I can tell the book is shit. Not to mention I heard it is a story where woman are kept as breed slaves, and in horrid conditions, and not gilded cages like would be the case.

Kept wondering why VCRs are brought up. The review is 21 years old lol.

For fuck sucks, I know it's for the wrong reasons, but I somewhat agree with john here. I've only owned cars from the early 2000s. While I appreciate power steering and the like, I despise stuff like remoteless key entry. I'm also a fucking weirdo so...
kind of for the wrong reasons yeah...Jojn was talking about "removing the meaningfulness of the driving experience"
(I 'm not a fan of some of the convenience features...my 2019 has a mechanical key..though now they are chipped so you just can't get one cut)

but John's talking a whole different beast -- owning cars from the 50-60-70-80-90s has quite a bit of "friction"
bias ply tires, dashes used to be metal, drum brakes all around, no airbags, lap belts, dangerous steering columns, no crumple zoning sometimes gas tanks outboard of frame members (or other cagingin) recirculating ball steering with massive play, suspension designs with massive problems
the list goes on and that just safety related

but consider this, odometers used to only have 5 digits -- past 100K was "bonus time" in the "good ole days"
adjusting carbs, distributor timing, setting manual chok, starter solenoids sticking in the heat, body cancer (ie rust)
yeah all great "friction" that made driving sooo much more enjoyable.

I actually like the simplicity and workability of some of it, but don't let it fool you -- you also kind of HAD to work on them.
and wrenching is NOT driving.
and then you always smell slightly of gas and oil ("man's perfume" back in the day)

and when someone borrowed you're well used car you'd have to give them the preflight "jiggle the key and you might have to flip the headlight switch a couple of times to get it to work, keep the revs up at a stop, put a pen in to hold the secondaries open during start"

john owns TOYS, he even said it himself - he drives mainly for pleasure
- he's not a working person that has to get around and a car is a tool
-he's not a race driver where the car is equipment

he doesn't genuinely appreciate cars. Yes, there can be a charm to cars of any age (I guaran-fucking-tee John has never driven a manual advance, and I seriously doubt he's driven anything without synchros) but that charm is recognition of warts and all . Each era (and design) has its own flavor, character, limitations and performance envelopes to contend with.
and even the "driving experience" isn't just one thing

With only one common feature...whatever John's newest toy Frank just bought him is...that's the best 😜