Brianna Walker Wu / John Walker Flynt General Thread -

• We are being DDoS attacked still and 12,000 people are reading about incest. Expect weird errors. Most should go away by refreshing. Emails (registration / password reset) appear to be working; be sure to check spam.

THE MERGE IS ON.

What is your favorite John?

• "Political Sperg" John

Votes: 160 5.2%
  • "Totally a Game Developer" John

Votes: 352 11.4%
  • "Passive-Aggressive Shithead" John

Votes: 62 2.0%
  • "Expert in Everything, Competent in None" John

Votes: 422 13.6%
  • "I'm Totally Not a Tranny, Seriously You Guys" John

Votes: 475 15.4%
  • "Master Chef" John

Votes: 65 2.1%
  • "Victim of Everything" John

Votes: 143 4.6%
  • "Guilty of Everything Gamergate Complains About" John

Votes: 169 5.5%
  • "Pre-Gender Identity Crisis" John

Votes: 74 2.4%
  • I ORDERED A FUCKING PIZZA

Votes: 660 21.3%
  • Moon Rocks Wu

Votes: 511 16.5%

• Total voters

Particle Bored

I am made out of toothpicks and glue.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Rebellion ScamPAC’s financials dropped early for once! Likely because they started paying an accounting service. Some highlights:
  • They made $186k in six months (roughly 30k per month)
  • They spent $103k in six months
    • Of this, most of it (almost 1/4) went to a group called Digital Strategy Group LLC ($25k). The address listed is an apartment unit in Chicago. No website with that address and group name is found. In fact the only google results I could find are for previous scampac disclosures 🤔
    • Brianna paid herself $4375/month for January and February. She has not been paid since
    • Administrative Business Services LLC is their new accountant and has charged scampac around $7k so far.
Any other kiwis feel free to scour it for things I missed. Nothing too interesting besides BriBri not getting paid since February.
Screenshot_20210721-203045.png
Screenshot_20210721-203108.png

Norvic

too gay to lift
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

I think that particular Digital Strategy Group also being in Chicago is a pure coincidence, there are a lot of Digital Strategy Groups. Turns out people aren't very creative when it comes to business names.

This particular one is the doing business as name for Eric Coats. This is him in his day job as "Digital Manager" for Serve America PAC:

1626957613441.png

Initially he performed services for Wu under his own name but switched to his LLC last year.

1626958081714.png

Mainly he's been doing work for Seth Moulton via his campaign committee as well as for his aforementioned super PAC. He has had a handful of other clients though, the relevant one I suspect in this case is Andrew Yang. As far as I can tell he got his start with Richard Cordray's run for governor of Ohio in 2018. That's the only thing on his linkedin, no education or anything. From FEC records he may have been unemployed before that.

Wu is by far his most lucrative client though. This guy really knows which side his bread is buttered on. If Wu is going to get paid thousands for basically no work, he's right aboard that scam train. Five minutes with the Facebook API a week? That'll be 5000 bucks, thanks. You can see a complete list of his work at this link.

On another topic nobody as mentioned, that 180K scam PAC raised in the last 6 months? Only 80K came from the plebs. The majority of the funding came from one 100K donation from Joseph Sanberg, a hedge fund guy turned investor. I don't know if this is a coincidence or not, but one of his major investments is in Blue Apron... I'm sure there must be some connection, because this guy doesn't regularly drop such large sums of money on random scam PACs.

Also, remember Scam PAC's much vaunted boots on the ground GOTV campaign in Georgia? That consisted of dropping 6K bucks on Zain Lilani who is the head of TYT Army Georgia (I suspect there aren't very many others to be head of, but there you are.) This guy basically got paid for what he probably would have done for free anyway and that was the full extent of Wu's senatorial efforts. He did this podcast with Wu back in January. I don't recommend listening to it in it's entirety because it's an hour of extremely boring waffle, but there was a funny bit at the very beginning of the interview (about 12 minutes in) when Wu opens with "I don't know whether you know this but I used to be an investigative journalist...." and the host comes back with the obvious follow up "Oh yeah? Who did you write for?"

Wu is completely unprepared for this and has to admit that she wrote for the Daily Mississippian, adding the "Oxford Town" a publication I can find no evidence of its existence, and "various independent magazines" ("they go to another school... in Canada... you wouldn't know them" Wu did not add.)

Peace and Harmony

✨ you're the sparkle of my life ✨
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Grovel harder, Greg, because you have just covered for Trump officials aka RAPISTS, wasting the time that John could have been using on compiling lists of known sexual abusers in the gaming industry (to be released any day now, unless it turns out that John is also covering for rapists)

bl1.jpg

bl2.jpg

Yeah! John and Frank will know celebrate by fingering each other in the asshole and panting like dogs!

hetero.jpg

break these cuffs

retarded oper8or warning
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
And then they should be brutally gang raped 24 hours a day for the rest of their lives because of the harm done to John's 10,000k gay friends.

View attachment 2370763
They should throw all those inbred cishet greasemonkeys who insist on accelerating runaway climate change with their ridiculous sports cars in the cells next to baby shower retards.

Water-T

I'M A SEXY 14 YEAR OLD BRATZ DOLL WITH PLUMP LIPS!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
  • Of this, most of it (almost 1/4) went to a group called Digital Strategy Group LLC ($25k). The address listed is an apartment unit in Chicago. No website with that address and group name is found. In fact the only google results I could find are for previous scampac disclosures 🤔
  • Brianna paid herself $4375/month for January and February. She has not been paid since
I bet John decided to not take further payments for tax reasons, and is using the LLC to move the PAC money into his pockets on the down low. I know nada about taxes, so other Kiwis feel free to correct me.

AnOminous

i will eat your fucking soul
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
As soon as Rebellion PAC produces a video that gets more than 300 views.

View attachment 2371418
And John, Man of the People, who has fought vigorously for everything since he was raped and murdered by Jace Connors, making him the Biggest Victim of the GamerGate Wars, is valiantly campaigning for more servers for an 11 year old game, something absolutely vital to the workers of America.

King Dead

Cops are better when they're mecha.
kiwifarms.net
So, John apparently thought better of this demented idea.

View attachment 2372045

View attachment 2372046
Not hard to see why, since he doesn't have any real experience running non-profits. He's at best a figurehead for Chunk Yogurt to throw some money around on a LARP; John gets to delude himself into thinking he's important and Chunk looks like he's a bigger deal than he is.

Furthermore, actually going to the trouble of hiring lawyers, collecting stories, gathering evidence, filing suits, going to court/arbitration, and dealing with all that bullshit is way more work than John wants to do, taking away from his very important job of replaying Mass Effect yet again.

(On a side note, I know #believeallwomen and such, but some of the claims in that suit are so over the top that I don't even know what to think. If they're telling the truth, then that makes all the performative woke shit that Blizzard has done over the years even funnier in hindsight. If they're lying, then I get to watch everyone get thrown for a loop when they realize that once again they fell for a hoax. Either way, win-win for me.)

Smaug's Smokey Hole

Sweeney did nothing wrong.
kiwifarms.net
(On a side note, I know #believeallwomen and such, but some of the claims in that suit are so over the top that I don't even know what to think. If they're telling the truth, then that makes all the performative woke shit that Blizzard has done over the years even funnier in hindsight. If they're lying, then I get to watch everyone get thrown for a loop when they realize that once again they fell for a hoax. Either way, win-win for me.)
Well, truth and reality parted ways a couple of years ago and now we have "muh narrative". Violet Cassandra Ocean(formerly Jake Alley) is just now crowing about a thing that he knows didn't happen.

break these cuffs

retarded oper8or warning
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Says the guy who brags about spending 60 hours a month replaying videogames he's played numerous times before. It isn't even the full extent of his videogame playing. Which isn't the full extent of his game playing. Just like we never see John driving or riding any of his vehicles, we never see him playing any of his table top games outside of his home with someone other than Frank. I'd say the odds are pretty good that John doesn't know how to play these games and their set of house rules amounts to Let the Windego Win.