• "It shouldn't surprise anyone that those forums are full of trolls and a recent study shows that those that engage in trolling and cyberbullying share traits of the Dark Triad."

Careercow Brianna Walker Wu / John Walker FlyntThread 3 - The Phantom Game - Hillary For America's Best Mistake

Discussion in 'Lolcows' started by Jaimas, Aug 21, 2016.

Forum Guidelines

Lolcows are people and groups whose eccentric or foolish behavior can be "milked" for amusement and laughs. They are not countries, political figures, celebrities, your highschool bully, or some random YouTuber who doesn't involve himself in drama.

• Be civil.

Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.

• Hide your powerlevel.

Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. This is not your blog and we are not an asylum.

• Don't backseat moderate.

You are not a moderator. You do not decide if a thread is to remain open or not. You do not decide if someone is a lolcow or not.

• Don't white knight.

Don't turn threads into an intervention. If you want to help, contact them privately. True lolcows reject advice.

• Do not create topics about forum members.

If you believe someone discovered by their account on the forum deserves a thread, ask staff first.

• No trolling plans.

We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.

• Topic titles should contain aliases.

Keep thread titles as brief as possible and use all their different usernames.

• Archive everything.

Use archival tools to preserve content forever. Upload directly to posts where applicable.

?

What is your favorite John?

1. "Political Sperg" John

70 vote(s)
    6.7%
  2. "Totally a Game Developer" John

104 vote(s)
    10.0%
  3. "Passive-Aggressive Shithead" John

30 vote(s)
    2.9%
  4. "Expert in Everything, Competent in None" John

226 vote(s)
    21.7%
  5. "I'm Totally Not a Tranny, Seriously You Guys" John

137 vote(s)
    13.2%
  6. "Master Chef" John

12 vote(s)
    1.2%
  7. "Victim of Everything" John

44 vote(s)
    4.2%
  8. "Guilty of Everything Gamergate Complains About" John

51 vote(s)
    4.9%
  9. "Pre-Gender Identity Crisis" John

26 vote(s)
    2.5%
  10. I ORDERED A FUCKING PIZZA

227 vote(s)
    21.8%
  11. Moon Rocks Wu

114 vote(s)
    11.0%
Article Available:
The Lolcow Wiki has an article on Brianna Wu
  1. Y-you too

cash2.jpg

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Peace and Harmony

Peace and Harmony Slowly we inch towards the infinite darkness
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  2. Where's the town hall, john

• Agree Agree x 10
    LordKaT

Verified True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  3. Crash splat right into a tree already

• Like Like x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Kiwi Farms dot net

Kiwi Farms dot net post on my wall if you like tecate or tecate lite
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  4. the dealer wouldnt have to trick anything as the car computer would recognize the thing, you waste of skin

• Agree Agree x 7
    kiwifarms.net
  5. I wonder if we could harness the autism of KiA and/or the chans to get #BriannaWuTownHall trending.

• Like Like x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  6. "Should I . . . or just hack the my the car's computer . . . ?"

Learn to type English first you fucking imbecile. Then learn to delete your account. Then go blow Frank's cock.

If you can find it.

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Like Like x 2
    Very Honest Content

Very Honest Content (Formerly a) Niggo(?)

kiwifarms.net
  7. It would be amazing if she actually scheduled one and not one person outside of Frank showed up.

I still don't understand how she can say something just a couple weeks ago about an important event that basically introduces her to the public for the first time in person, and she just blows it off? How does nobody from her close friends point this shit out to her... Good god.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    SuperHomoMate

SuperHomoMate I'm the superman of superhomoism.

kiwifarms.net
  8. Ass-patters who think cheering on a trans woman makes them better people somehow.

• Agree Agree x 8
    kiwifarms.net
  9. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 9
    Mola Ram

Mola Ram Prepare to meet Kali ... in hell!

kiwifarms.net
  10. So it didn't take long but Brianna Wu for Congress has already committed their first FEC violation.

After filing a Statement of Candidacy, you have 10 days to file a Statement of Organization. Wu of course didn't do that and filed it on February 22, almost 2 months after announcing her candidacy. The FEC sent a letter requesting clarification on why they had broken the rules and this resulted in Frank having to send a groveling apology and claim ignorance.

http://docquery.fec.gov/dcdev/fectxt/1152505.txt

Edit: Fuck I'm sorry if I'm late on this. Tough to keep up with this thread if you miss a few days.

• Feels Feels x 6
    • Late Late x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  11. Nah, you actually explained shit, I'm just quoting the Bush administration.

Oh for fuck's sake, this isn't Shadowrun. Hacking would be if someone else made the airbag go off while you're in a high speed Mad Max chase through downtown, which I'll have to keep in mind next time I play Shadowrun.

I don't even know if what John is talking about is even a thing. If it is, it would be more spoofing then hacking. And it seems like a long way to go for a very easy fix, in my eyes.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Winner Winner x 1
    AngeloTheWizard

AngeloTheWizard Bringer of amusing Let's Sperg threads

kiwifarms.net
  12. Doing a bit of searching it sounds like he'd be purchasing a "VAG-COM" unit to clear the code after installing the refurbed airbag controller, which seems to be standard "don't wanna pay 1k" practice in the community.

It's not so much "hacking" as clearing an error code it seems.

So nothing to get too excited about, Wu's not going to blow up his engine this way unfortunately.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Informative Informative x 2
    HarblMcDavid

HarblMcDavid in ur zone, dekin' my harbl

kiwifarms.net
  13. upload_2017-3-20_20-14-22.png

upload_2017-3-20_20-15-41.png

>"gal"

upload_2017-3-20_20-15-29.png

upload_2017-3-20_20-15-5.png

upload_2017-3-20_20-14-51.png

upload_2017-3-20_20-13-49.png

upload_2017-3-20_20-14-8.png

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
    Hellfire

Hellfire Sugar Cubes
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  14. It's like John is some kind of alien who finds what motivates normal humans to be completely incomprehensible to him. Oh, yeah, that's called autism.

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    AnOminous

AnOminous LOOK UPON ME BRO I'LL TELL YOU THE COOLEST STORY!
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  15. So, I thought I'd look online and see how complicated it is to replace the airbag controller in an Audi TT. (It's not complicated, but it's very tedious and time-consuming -- and well beyond Flynt/Wu's skill set.)

However, I can't wait till Flynt/Wu stumbles across this site and fires off an insanely angry tweet about sexism and transphobia:

Do you need a vag to replace airbag module?

The answer seems to be that under most circumstances you will indeed need a vag to replace the module, so Flynt/Wu is out of luck.

• Winner Winner x 11
    Dr. Merkwurdichliebe

Dr. Merkwurdichliebe Kiwiminister für Volksaufklärung und Propaganda

kiwifarms.net
  16. I know a lot of people think I'll of Audi's cars here, but in terms of style they were some of my favorite modern car companies. Sadly, the key word here being were. Wu really killed the brand for me.

• Feels Feels x 1
    Anonymus Fluhre

Anonymus Fluhre Don't weep for the stupid, youll be crying all day

kiwifarms.net
  17. lol John wishes he had a "VAG-COM" unit

• Winner Winner x 12
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    Peace and Harmony

Peace and Harmony Slowly we inch towards the infinite darkness
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  18. Why would you put so much effort into a 16 year old car you aren't even licensed to drive? Like are her followers supposed to be impressed that she has purchased a vehicle?

• Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  19. Have you had the chance to talk to his loyal followers? Buying a 15 year old car is about as big of an accomplishment as they could ever hope for.

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Agree Agree x 4
    LordKaT

Verified True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  20. Yes unfortunately for Wu, Neo-Vag-Com units use an obviously non-standard connector and the cable connecting the plug to the computer is actually just a piece of very thick twine encased in heat-shrink tubing.

• Winner Winner x 8
    HarblMcDavid

HarblMcDavid in ur zone, dekin' my harbl

kiwifarms.net