• "whorephobic"

Careercow Brianna Walker Wu / John Walker FlyntThread 3 - The Phantom Game - Hillary For America's Best Mistake

Discussion in 'Lolcows' started by Jaimas, Aug 21, 2016.

Forum Guidelines

Lolcows are people and groups whose eccentric or foolish behavior can be "milked" for amusement and laughs. They are not countries, political figures, celebrities, your highschool bully, or some random YouTuber who doesn't involve himself in drama.

• Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • Don't white knight. Don't turn threads into an intervention. If you want to help, contact them privately.
  • Do not create topics about forum members. If you believe someone discovered by their account on the forum deserves a thread, ask staff first.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  • Topic titles should contain aliases. Keep thread titles as brief as possible and use all their different usernames.
  • Archive everything. Use screenshots and archive.is to preserve content forever. Upload directly to posts where applicable.
?

What is your favorite John?

1. "Political Sperg" John

55 vote(s)
    6.7%
  2. "Totally a Game Developer" John

82 vote(s)
    10.0%
  3. "Passive-Aggressive Shithead" John

26 vote(s)
    3.2%
  4. "Expert in Everything, Competent in None" John

194 vote(s)
    23.6%
  5. "I'm Totally Not a Tranny, Seriously You Guys" John

111 vote(s)
    13.5%
  6. "Master Chef" John

10 vote(s)
    1.2%
  7. "Victim of Everything" John

34 vote(s)
    4.1%
  8. "Guilty of Everything Gamergate Complains About" John

44 vote(s)
    5.4%
  9. "Pre-Gender Identity Crisis" John

20 vote(s)
    2.4%
  10. I ORDERED A FUCKING PIZZA

179 vote(s)
    21.8%
  11. Moon Rocks Wu

67 vote(s)
    8.2%
Article Available:
The Lolcow Wiki has an article on Brianna Wu
  1. No, they're legit. Novartis is a Big Pharma mega-corporation, and WAVE is a biotech startup of some sort with about $500 million of capitalization.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Kosher Dill

Kosher Dill Potato Chips

kiwifarms.net
  2. >WE

demo.jpg

• Informative Informative x 4
    Peace and Harmony

Peace and Harmony Sort yourself out
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  3. I wonder who John's "WE" is. Because I'm sure he has no team.

• Agree Agree x 3
    WeaponsGradeAutism

WeaponsGradeAutism May be offensive to troons.

kiwifarms.net
  4. Let's look at it this way: $12k averages to $1k monthly, spread over 2 podcast shows. So that's $500 per month per podcast show.
    With Rocket having 49 episodes last year, a single episode would net $125 per person. Doesn't seem impossible to me. I also wouldn't put it past Wu to fuck over her co-hosts, so that they are getting paid less. Take into account that Relay also has a feature to support podcast shows.

kiwifarms.net
  5. $125 per person, split 4 ways and then split 50/50 with Relay, means one episode would need to take in $1000 of raw ad revenue. Divide out the CPM and you still end up with tens of thousands of weekly listeners, which seems insane for such a terrible show. Wouldn't that make them more popular than DarkSydePhil, who actually does make a living at this (sort of)?

Kosher Dill

Kosher Dill Potato Chips

kiwifarms.net
  6. Yoooooooooo that's one SICK meme, Rep. Flynt

Untitled-1.jpg

• Like Like x 2
    • Feels Feels x 2
    Peace and Harmony

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  7. I was going to say I could think of one that sold worse, and I'm just going to bring it up for the sake of comparison.

I had to look it up again, but it's called Sukeban Shachou Rena, and it's a really fucking weird Japanese Wii game about a blogging cat or some shit. It was reportedly the worst-selling Wii game ever made, and I remember when I first heard about it I'd been told it sold something like 100 copies in its opening week. That's already better than Rev60 SE, which apparently sold 29 or fewer copies since its release months ago.

Even then, the cat game apparently gained a small cult following that at one point tried to get it localized for an English release. It also got some exposure on Youtube, which I imagine would've helped sales in the long run, but I can't find any updated sales info on the game so I can't be sure. Also, I have no idea how much it cost to produce the cat game, but looking at gameplay footage, I'm willing to say "not much".

I guess what I'm saying is, even awful games can sell, simply on the merit of being awful. So it's stunning to me that even with people like Lowtax and Oney ripping on Rev60, it still managed to sell worse than the worst-selling game I can think of. The only games that I can fathom selling worse are RPG/Game Maker abominations that nobody's ever heard of and that cost next to nothing to produce in the first place - the kind of shit @Jaimas would play, in other words. So, in my highly uneducated opinion, I think there's a good chance you might be right. Leave it to Wu to break new ground in the realm of failure.

• Informative Informative x 4
    kiwifarms.net
  8. Is John the first candidate ever to forget what year he was running for office in? :lol:

• Winner Winner x 14
    • Like Like x 1
    Kosher Dill

Kosher Dill Potato Chips

kiwifarms.net
  9. There's so bad it's good, and so bad it just sucks, and Rev60 is clearly the latter. Also, most of the people who might be inclined to drop a couple bucks on a shitty game for cheap yuks actively hate the piece of shit John Walker Flynt and would never give him a penny of income on purpose.

Also for anyone who has never seen that deranged cat game, here's one of the mini-games from it.

Unlike Rev60, it's so fucked up it's actually interesting.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    AnOminous

AnOminous L'Héautontimorouménos
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  10. Reminder that Rev60 for PC still can't be beaten because of a game-breaking bug.

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  11. Something feels off about the podcast stuff in there but I don't know nearly enough about how they work to figure it out.

Francis York Morgan

Francis York Morgan FBI Special Agent

kiwifarms.net
  12. It's probably that Brianna is the only one getting paid. It's hard to imagine each of the cohosts get 12K a year for hosting a couple of shitty podcasts each week. I suspect BriBri "forgot" to mention to the rest of them that money was changing hands and that maybe they were due a share of it.

kiwifarms.net
  13. Push him in
    PUSH HIM

falls.jpg

• Winner x 3
    • Feels x 2
    • Optimistic x 2
    • A-Log x 2
    • Informative x 1
    Peace and Harmony

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  14. But his co-hosts are backchannels - editors at places like Polygon or Buzzfeed or other lousy clickbait rags. And if there's one thing John knows, it's how to cultivate backchannels and treat them right. As clickbait journalists they're probably making starvation wages (and not married to sugar daddies) so they wouldn't just let a few thousand bucks slide.
    Besides which, all of the co-hosts are more of a "somebody" than John is and presumably more street-smart, so I'm not sure he could pull a fast one on them even if he tried.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Kosher Dill

Kosher Dill Potato Chips

kiwifarms.net
  15. My old Noxia from 2009 could take better photos than that.

kiwifarms.net
  16. He has no we-we either.

Polygon and Buzzfeed people being street-smart? What?

• Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  17. They've probably seen (and participated in) just about every grift known to man. Some housebound manchild saying "Money? What money?" isn't going to fool them.

• Like Like x 1
    Kosher Dill

Kosher Dill Potato Chips

kiwifarms.net
  18. Well, you can if you switch it over to mouse control. John trying to pass that off as a puzzle was pretty pathetic.

BTW, isn't the ios version no longer for sale?

kiwifarms.net
  19. It must take a lot of effort to not only be completely delusional but also a total fucking asshole to boot.

jail.jpg

• Agree Agree x 5
    Peace and Harmony

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  20. Is not awkward to be only you and Frank eating pizza in christmas because you two are so toxic than no one want any of you nearby?

He is not going to be impeached, his family is not going to be arrested, 8 years fuckers

• Winner Winner x 11
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    Cubanodun

Cubanodun Is fun and you should do it

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

Founded as the CWCki Forums, and originally dedicated to Christian Weston Chandler, the Kiwi Farms is about eccentrics on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are fascinating for reasons distinct to each spectator. We document the phenomenon, with every member bringing different perspectives and opinions to discussion. It is this diversity which has caused our peculiar community to thrive.

• Affiliates

• Power our Autism

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.