Public Sighting Brianna Wu Battles More Than Video Game Villains -

Optimus Prime

Resident KF Transformers Expert
kiwifarms.net
I am excited to see what new game Wu tries to develop. Revolution 60 generated some of the only worthwhile let’s plays. Frank probably has concerns considering the cost of the last failure, which is why he tried to distract her with yet another Porsche.
R60 only even happened because Flu abused temp hires and 'Giant Spacekat' was a revolving door of people that Flu hired then fired at whim and imaginary slavefriend Natalie Whats-her-name because Flu fails at maintaining any actual friendships.

Look at R60: Special Edition. It was nothing more than a half-assed graphics revamp that had a critical bug in the final boss fight on one platform (I think the Steam version) that left the final boss unbeatable, and said bug never got fixed. There was also something called 'Cupcake Crisis' where some HAL9000 type robot helped a girl make cupcakes that got mentioned once and promptly ceased to exist as Flu got into politics.

Haramburger

kiwifarms.net
Any writer that unironically structures their article with narrative chunks as "Levels" should kill themselves. This is so childish I don't think a middle school english teacher would allow it. The Key Takeaways at the top are almost as bad, but holy shit it seems impossible to write a video game-adjacent article that isn't total cringe.

The name Allison is very familiar, it wouldn't surprise me AT ALL if she was a co-host on one of the several different podcasts Mr. Flynt was trying to take off with in the 2014-2016 era. I'd consider that a conflict of interest in not disclosing this if true.

SuperConglomerateWhale

MY BIKE!
kiwifarms.net
Brianna no longer battles video game villains, no, she has someone real to fight. You see, after the execution of Order 66, someone new was born, someone more powerful than John. Someone of superb intellect can see the shadow of John in Brianna, they feel the disturbance in the Force. The villain Brianna fights is her old self, her only goal in life is to erase John Flynt from the Force itself.

stalingraduate

kiwifarms.net
He kind of has to. Gamergate the only time anyone payed attention to John and took him seriously. He wants that back.
I haven't thought about Gamergate in like two fucking years lol. Everyone knows an artist who has actual skill would be able to stand out via their own merits and not a controversy (that was a stupid fucking controversy to begin with) from a few years ago.

Sexy Senior Citizen

What's the big deal? It's called a fetish!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I haven't thought about Gamergate in like two fucking years lol. Everyone knows an artist who has actual skill would be able to stand out via their own merits and not a controversy (that was a stupid fucking controversy to begin with) from a few years ago.
John, and everyone else who waves the specter of Gamergate around, has nothing else to stand on beyond "The gamers are oppressing me!"

stalingraduate

kiwifarms.net
John, and everyone else who waves the specter of Gamergate around, has nothing else to stand on beyond "The gamers are oppressing me!"
1611155414857.png

Bad Take Crucifier

It was the most unholy thing I had ever seen
kiwifarms.net
When is Brian going to release the stunning and brave sequel to R60? Can't believe the game industry keeps delaying the new releases from this lady dev.

PhantomDiploma

kiwifarms.net
"There’s a group of women over 40 that are industry veterans… You may not know their names, but they are ruthlessly elevating each other behind the scenes and giving other women opportunities," she said. "We can’t go through the front door, so we've been silently working to bring women in the back door."
I'm pretty sure Bri had her rich older husband pay women who could hold jobs code to make Mary Sue insert game. And I'm pretty sure he's the one who can't go through the front door.

cattle rancher

kiwifarms.net
I'm pretty sure Bri had her rich older husband pay women who could hold jobs code to make Mary Sue insert game. And I'm pretty sure he's the one who can't go through the front door.
Of course he cant go in through the front door, Bri might get a stinkditch infection. He has to land on the helipad or go in through the back.

PaulBearer

kiwifarms.net
Imagine getting angry about a Mario game then trying to tell people that this is a problem worth caring about.