Brianna Wu Email: "Well, we lost. What happened? " -

Optimus Prime

Resident KF Transformers Expert
kiwifarms.net
More proof Wu is just playing pretend and isn't actually that upset about losing - this is just bullshit slapped together much like how Rev 60 SE was the same damn game that didn't even have 100% functionality in one of its touted new features (and to date the 'renowned' tech whiz Wu has not even acknowledged exists).

Reality for Wu is not the same reality we all see. And it won't until the day Frank stops being the sugar daddy for Wu's expensive mistakes.

idosometimes

kiwifarms.net
So if you were on the staff, this is pretty much telling you that you will not be getting a job next time nor a good letter of recommendation. It is all your fault that an unqualified moron fringe candidate lost. You are to blame, useless staff.

>We also excelled at anything related to online. Compare my Twitter community with Lynch’s. My ads were stronger, and my presence in the press was stronger. These are successes we will build on for 2020.

When will districts finally realize that elections should be decided by twitter followers?

The website did not work (software engineer something). Twitter does not matter. Twitter is literally people all over the place and the race is almost in your own neighborhood local.

Wu is terrible at everything. Like a real life Charlie Brown, only without the charisma and ability to be introspective.

anephric

PBBBBBBBBBBBTTTTHHH
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
More proof Wu is just playing pretend and isn't actually that upset about losing
Wu is the kid who forgot to do their book report, will half-ass it the night before and then go in and show the teacher they’re trying and want an extension.

They’ll put in only enough effort to show that there was an attempt, so they can play victim to some nebulous force they’re at the mercy of. This is, as others said, just to keep her in the warm embrace of trying to play the “bigger man” in spite of a world against him.

Jack Awful

Laughs at Tards
kiwifarms.net
Who the fuck openly posts their phone number online and expects people to call it? Is he Chris Chan?

Kiwi Farms dot net

logan is my hero, he is really nice
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He wants to spin this to be about harassment and get headlines again. Not the first time.

It's bait so Huffington Post or some shitrag can write about him.

BubbleButt

THOT Gadget May Return
kiwifarms.net
Well, Wu can add "Failed Congressional Representative" to the list of "Failed Political Page," "Failed Comic Book Artist," "Failed Social Justice Advocate," "Failed Podcast Host," "Failed Game Developer," "Failed College Graduate," and "Failed Animator."

Good work, dude!

NotoriousD

Russian Birthday Bot
kiwifarms.net
I don't normally do this, but let's do a play-by-play:

This will be an overly honest letter for a politician.
I've seen politicians more honest than this.

My phone number will also be included at the end, so you can text me your thoughts as well.
Jesus Christ why would you do this, you know you're go-oh right, it's Brianna Wu, she wants even negative attention.

I will be a much stronger candidate for 2020 when I run for this position again.
I was skeptical of the opinion others who follow the Wus had here about her running continuously at every chance, but I guess they were on the money for the next round at least.

The number one issue is we didn’t have the team we needed.
No offense to Warren, but your hiring choice was a few steps above "hire homeless people" for your campaign.

The second biggest mistake we made was not building a strong field operation. This is 100 percent my fault.
Oh, well, glad to see she's taking the blame for someth-

As a software engineer, I feel most comfortable in analytics and data analysis.
Goddamnit...

I can learn how to run a phone bank, but Stephen Lynch can’t learn to be a Democrat.
I'll give her one thing, she always had a natural talent for throwing shade like a politician.

It took a while, but I think I did figure out a way to migrate my feisty software engineer personality to politics.
Ah yes, that same feisty software engineer personality that just flares up on live interviews.

Compare my Twitter community with Lynch’s. My ads were stronger, and my presence in the press was stronger.
I'm pretty sure this woman never picked up a local newspaper.

I'm choosing to learn so we can win the next fight.
Not if you're still going to use Twitter as your platform base you're not.

AprilRains

Drowning Pumpkin
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wu is terrible at everything. Like a real life Charlie Brown, only without the charisma and ability to be introspective.
BRIANNA WU is Charlie Brown
FRANK WU is Pig-Pen
WARREN LYNCH is Snoopy
THE ELECTORATE is The Little Red-Haired Girl
STEPHEN LYNCH is The Cat Next Door

Who's the Lucy? Maybe that's John post-transition, but a really unconvincing Lucy who is clearly Charlie, and no one is fooled?

Who is Linus and who/what is his blanket?

Tags
None