Brianna Wu Email: "Well, we lost. What happened? " -

UnKillFill

How come he don't want me man?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"Tell all" book where he explains "what happened," when?

(Where he takes "full responsibility," even though it was *totally* everyone else's fault.)

Picklechu

kiwifarms.net
I had to look up the Boston Globe shit she was talking about. I am guessing it's this: https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2...le-new-game/S6zcw3hxXfE9X0FWtZc31J/story.html

Wuwu got mad about a picture they used from his "Gamergate has made me emo" red hair streak phase, while they used professional-looking pictures for Lynch and Voehl. This is because sexism, of course, and not because that was the most flattering picture of Brianna Wu in existence.

W person cow

Warren Lynch, Brianna Wu's Person Cow
kiwifarms.net
lol @W person cow it's all your fault fucking wrekt
Yes, it's my fault in a way that she gave out her phone number.
She has been partially convinced people find her aloof and out of touch.
So she has overcome her fear of you guys enough to put her number out there.
I think that part, if nothing else, shows guts, relatively speaking.
Who knows if she will actually answer any of those texts.
Time will tell!
Watch out for giant pterodactyls!

m0rnutz

Not a furry
kiwifarms.net
Who knows if she will actually answer any of those texts.
Time will tell!
Watch out for giant pterodactyls!
Can you do me a solid mate and ask her directly if she spent all those donations on her MMOs? She never got back to me about it.

stets

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The fear of us or gamer gate or anything else was never real. It’s been marketing from the very beginning.

Putting a phone number out there isn’t to reach out. It’s to feed the addiction for attention, create more oppression points, and dox some idiots.

The fact that Wu is asking for text messages, not phone calls, tells you all you need to know. It’s tangible. It leaves an electronic trail. You can print them out and show them to people or email them around. You can’t easily do this with phone calls, even if they’re recorded.

(That said, i really have a problem with Wu doxing anyone dumb enough to fall for this ploy. They deserve it.)

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There’s a tiny pool of political talent in Massachusetts.
The birthplace of JFK? That's rich.
That's Chris chan level of autistic. Hillary responds to this problem by pretending to love minorities...Wu doxxes himself.

Stupidity, the Dunning-Kruger effect, lack of theory of mind, etc.
Yeah, people need to be able to spot autistic narcism and weed it out. This entire situation just reminds me of two autistic idiots, fumbling in the dark in an attempt to find one butthole.

Reactions: Caddchef

Solzhenitsyn

no dig just pet
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The funny thing is, Wu only got as many votes as she did because people didn't know who she was. They voted for her out of protest and because they thought she was Asian (there's a post in the Wu thread where some redditard got her mixed up with Michelle Wu, a Boston city councillor). So the more "ground work" she tries to do, the less successful she'll be.

Tags
None