Brianna Wu Email: "Well, we lost. What happened? " -

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Usually when a campaign ends the candidate thanks people for their work. Instead, Brianna blames them for not being good enough.

Sounds like a dumb strategy if you want people to volunteer for your future campaign.
The message he's sent is that if you volunteer or work for him, he'll sit around screeching at people on twitter all day, ignore all reasonable advice, utterly fuck up everything then lose, while a screaming mongoloid does moronic Godzilla videos, then instead of a resume filler, the piece of shit will insult you publicly afterwards when he loses.

Good job John.

Francis York Morgan

FBI Special Agent
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The message he's sent is that if you volunteer or work for him, he'll sit around screeching at people on twitter all day, ignore all reasonable advice, utterly fuck up everything then lose, while a screaming mongoloid does moronic Godzilla videos, then instead of a resume filler, the piece of shit will insult you publicly afterwards when he loses.

Good job John.
And, of course, let's not forget about John's unwillingness to give anyone credit for actual work being done. Or give anyone a recommendation after they leave, as we saw with GSK where Brianna mocked the idea of giving a recommendation to someone who left his failed business.

• Agree
Reactions: Keep Yourself Safe

Kroster

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Despite what she's saying, she spent her whole campaign finding someone with experience to work for her. Warren was the only person who would do it. She needs a better lie, because Warren was not a political outsider and she latched on to him as quickly as she could.

She's going to be even more handicapped from an establishment point of view this time, because it took at least a month for the establishment to figure out that she is crazy last time. They figured it out the first time anyone met her, but that took a few weeks to set up meetings. Now everyone already knows. There's no way she's going to find the insiders she's talking about, and these tweets are embarrassing for her because she is not going to be capable of following through.

Francis York Morgan

FBI Special Agent
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She's going to be even more handicapped from an establishment point of view this time, because it took at least a month for the establishment to figure out that she is crazy last time. They figured it out the first time anyone met her, but that took a few weeks to set up meetings. Now everyone already knows. There's no way she's going to find the insiders she's talking about, and these tweets are embarrassing for her because she is not going to be capable of following through.
As brought up in the main topic, I can see her making a trip or two to DC so she can meet with the consulting firms around here. Not that it would go any better but I'd love to see the salt flow from Wu's Twitter when she's told by them that she's a joke.

• Agree

W person cow

Warren Lynch, Brianna Wu's Person Cow
kiwifarms.net
Despite what she's saying, she spent her whole campaign finding someone with experience to work for her. Warren was the only person who would do it. She needs a better lie, because Warren was not a political outsider and she latched on to him as quickly as she could.
I think I was still something of an outsider when Brianna hired me. What a weird irony that I became a medium-insider by learning things in order to help her, but she didn't listen to any of them, so now she's the outsider compared to me.
Stee and I had dinner with the former Governor of MA tonight :) :o

Kroster

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think I was still something of an outsider when Brianna hired me. What a weird irony that I became a medium-insider by learning things in order to help her, but she didn't listen to any of them, so now she's the outsider compared to me.
Stee and I had dinner with the former Governor of MA tonight :) :o
I saw on your Facebook. It looked fancy.

Your an outside as far as the inner circle of establishment democrats in MA but you were the closest thing to someone who knew anything about politics that she could find. She was trying to hire someone who knew what they were doing. She had been trying to for months.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net

Your an outside as far as the inner circle of establishment democrats in MA but you were the closest thing to someone who knew anything about politics that she could find. She was trying to hire someone who knew what they were doing. She had been trying to for months.
John's problem with that is that knowing about politics means, among other things, knowing to avoid losers like John.

Trans-istor

kiwifarms.net
Typical case of biting off more than you can chew. BW (kinda makes me look at my own initials differently) didn't even try to know how to run a campaign because it was more about attention and "maybe I'll get some power" than real conviction that some kind of change can happen.

• Thunk-Provoking

Sissy Galvez

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Do you think he’ll find someone this time around or his is reputation pretty much mud at this point?

• Thunk-Provoking

W person cow

Warren Lynch, Brianna Wu's Person Cow
kiwifarms.net
Do you think he’ll find someone this time around or his is reputation pretty much mud at this point?
Yes there are an army of highly paid consultants who will gladly fleece Brianna and tell her things she wants to hear, for more money.
The "good" ones would tell her what she does not want to hear, and be fired.
But there are plenty of "bad" ones, such as whoever Rucinski hired. They just cost.

Sissy Galvez

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yes there are an army of highly paid consultants who will gladly fleece Brianna and tell her things she wants to hear, for more money.
But there are plenty of "bad" ones, such as whoever Rucinski hired. They just cost.
So why didn’t he hire one this time? He advertised it on twitter and no one seemed to bite. Then he found you to use and abuse and not pay properly.

E

ES 148

kiwifarms.net
the title was shortened and my brain immediately filled in the blanks with 'well, we did it. we reached a quarter of a million subscribers'

• Winner
Reactions: RadicalCentrist

Richard Stabone

kiwifarms.net
So it sounds like this will follow the familiar path of her "video game studio". Frank will have to throw a ton of money at it to bring someone competent in to do the actual work.

Reactions: Queen V
Tags
None