Brianna Wu / John Flynt - DEAGLE NATION STILL LIVES

• Copy+pasting images with your clipboard now works again, ending the two-month reign of terror we endured of the prior notice.

How long will Revolution 60 come to Steam?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Luminous Being

Triangle
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Here's something that totally happened exactly the way Wu describes it.

"I wish to talk to a manager please!"

wu_con_transphobia1.jpg

http://archive.md/9GQCo

That older womans name? Albert Einstein.

wu_con_transphobia2.png

http://archive.md/TKcnD

Oh and in case you were wondering about all the people asking about this event, it's 5 people that have responded to that tweet directly.

wu_con_transphobia3.png

@SteelPlatedHeart is a sniper.

Von Clausewitz

*Erotic Saxophone Music*
kiwifarms.net
was the friend's name john walker flynt
Of course it was, however I get the feeling that this might be closer to the reality then the other bullshit she usually tells. Probably she got a weird look, because she didn't take the bathroom for ghoul-kin or something.

Also:
"I'm having a lot of people asking me about..." usually means "No one asking me about this thing, but I will tell you guys anway..."

Count groudon

Concentration camp counselor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Batman VS Tony Danza

The Eternal Struggle
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm doubtful this even happened. It's hard to tell anymore because Wu has cried wolf so many times that even if she told the truth I'd be skeptical. Wu is hard to miss. She's 6'895 and dresses like a 40 year old man who just started trying on women's clothing. The idea that a woman waiting in line did not consider that Big Bird might be a tranny seems.. not likely. Wu would tower over everyone in a line of women.

Luminous Being

Triangle
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Nobody saw this coming. What a surprise. wow

wu_giving_up.png

https://archive.md/0UnoG

"my background is in engineering and running startups"

More like engineering a fake career and RUINING startups.

Looks like Wu will be with us for a good while if a new company is being started or, perhaps, even JOURNALISM is an option.

Kiras left nipple

spoonhead collector
kiwifarms.net
hes been sniffing round the journo angle for a while , and a few have noted earlier own that to pursue his 'critic' career he needed to release rev 60..

hes writing rev off now, im guessing just an iOS port and close giantwastecrap studio..

but as scamkeesian will find out with the upcoming female in history ACTUAL writing requires skill, and qualifications, certainly if you are going up against academia who will destroy you..

being a tran who wont admit to being a tran and a gaming juggernaut that released one game in a four year period, and no actual real checkable qualifications and a reputation for writing absolute biased twaddle, what editor would want anything to do with him?

Status
Not open for further replies.