Brianna Wu / John Flynt - DEAGLE NATION STILL LIVES

How long will Revolution 60 come to Steam?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cynical

The world sucks? Good.
kiwifarms.net
I really like this idea, but somehow I can't picture Wu employing people to write articles for her. After all, that would mean she can't propperly pretend to be the know-it-all genius of the company.
Wu is very fond of adorning herself with borrowed plumes, as we could see with GSX, so I'd assume she'd meddle with everything and call herself the Editor or -in a bizarre twist of events- hire ghostwriters, whose existence she'd try to keep secret for once, rather than inventing people that supposedly work for her.

She could also try to work for an established news outlet (and I use the term lightly), but I wonder, is Wu too narcistic to write for (say) Jezebel or The Mary Sue or would her toxic personality demand that she's the top bitch and thus she's forced to throw more of Franks money into a furnace to create a shitty website of her own.

I doubt The Mary Sue wants him back. He's no longer on speaking terms with Maddy Myers and that Trans Samus shit was embarrassing as hell for them.

Last edited:

Von Clausewitz

*Erotic Saxophone Music*
kiwifarms.net
I really like this idea, but somehow I can't picture Wu employing people to write articles for her. After all, that would mean she can't propperly pretend to be the know-it-all genius of the company.
Wu is very fond of adorning herself with borrowed plumes, as we could see with GSX, so I'd assume she'd meddle with everything and call herself the Editor or -in a bizarre twist of events- hire ghostwriters, whose existence she'd try to keep secret for once, rather than inventing people that supposedly work for her.

She could also try to work for an established news outlet (and I use the term lightly), but I wonder, is Wu too narcistic to write for (say) Jezebel or The Mary Sue or would her toxic personality demand that she's the top bitch and thus she's forced to throw more of Franks money into a furnace to create a shitty website of her own.
Wu can't write for any news outlet except as a guest writer, because she only knows one song to sing... and because she can't write, period. Everything she regurgitates from Twitter or wherever she gets her info from, has usually it's chorus ripped out and replaced by "Memememeee" and this would be cancer to any news site, if she writes articles like that over and over again.

Then again, neither The Mary Sue or Jezebel are what I would consider news sites...

AnOminous

とても可愛い
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I'm just gonna file this under shit that never happened, 'kay?
What probably really happened is John was in line for a restroom when a woman gave him a horrified look for looking as ghastly as he does, and he got pissed about it.

Pretty much this. Poor woman was probably just terrified that this obvious man, over six feet tall, snarling like a fucking monster, was going to rape her or something.

Luminous Being

Triangle
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Fun fact, she told the story of the code signing ordeal on one of her podcasts.

She spent 5 days fucking with it and getting nowhere, then had a friend who actually knew what they were doing look at it and she fixed it in under a minute just by checking one checkbox.

I did look in to what you'd actually have to do to properly sign the bundle UDK spits out by default. I discovered at least 3 different ways of doing it in about five minutes of googling, including the official tool UDK distributes.

Signing your code isn't appreciably harder than signing your name. In any shape or form, you have a certificate and use a program or process to stamp your binaries. It should take a complete idiot under an hour, and I mean slightly trained monkey tier idiot.

It's not like there'd be a wizard that holds your hand every step of the way so you might have to even use the command line, oh wait: https://udn.epicgames.com/Three/rsrc/Three/UnrealiPhonePackager/UnrealiOSConfigurationWizard.jpg
So what I'm getting from this is that it's the equivalent of using a (qualified) electronic signature to digitally sign a document and attach your name to it without any doubt that you've signed it for the purpose of guaranteeing the integrity of the package.

What you have to do is simply request the certificate and apply it to your relevant packages via already provided step-by-step instructions that came with your dev kit.

And Wu couldn't figure it out and called it a bug?

That's delicious. I knew Wu's hilariously incompetent, but that just takes the fucking cake.

:story:

piripiri

i am the pig who wrestles
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She's already a paid shill for blue apron, changetherecord, ghostbusters and a few other things I can't recall. I don't think regurgitating press releases will be a problem. I doubt she'll make much money out of journalism but she's more into pretending to be important than turning a profit as she has frank to fund her delusions of grandeur.

Francis York Morgan

FBI Special Agent
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The journalism industry is such a farce these days I actually think it would keep him relevant. He got to write a fucking Op-Ed in the Boston Globe. Think about that. One of the biggest papers in the country let an unemployed, dropout con artist write an Op-Ed just because he asked. Some left-wing dump like Vox would let him write for them. They'd probably even promote it as long as he keeps pushing their narrative.

Journalism is the best thing he could hope for. It requires zero talent and no credibility on the topic today.
Even if she did go to journalism next, she wouldn't last any longer than she did as a fake game developer. As Von Clausewitz said, Brianna only knows how to talk about Brianna Wu and the last couple of years of dwindling support has shown that nobody gives a shit about the character of Brianna Wu. Plus, everything she's done to push the story of Brianna Wu has pissed off a lot of people who will work to ruin her.

You pay a lot of attention to the Farms, Wu, but all we'll do is laugh at you and your embarrassing failure of a life. I'd be taking a closer look at some of your followers and "allies" if I were you.

Luigi

kiwifarms.net
374bb1d243.png

Sweet and Savoury

Null-like homunculus
kiwifarms.net
Money means shit to Johnny; its always been in plenty as far as he's concerned and its just a means to an end for him.

Its fame and influence he desperately craves, he will do/say anything to get/keep those 15mins of fame.

Too bad his 15 mins was over 2 years ago.

For fuck sake Johnny, take a lesson from Quinn..GamerGate is over and no one cares anymore. In a few months tranny's will stop being the flavor of the week pity party as the SJW moves onto the next most oppressed group.

Bow out with dignity you pitfull excuse for a cis-het male.

captn_kettle

kiwifarms.net
Yeah; can't wait for the excited announcement on Twitter about "my new job at x" or "my new company y". After all, you have to keep all your trolls and haters informed of any development in your life, just like you have to tell them where you are at any given point of the day.

Here's one for the people that can laugh about this the hardest (@Norvic and @Cynical come to mind immediately):

View attachment 126439
http://tweetsave.com/spacekatgal/status/767110633435172865

Can you list every single thing that makes this sounds exceptional even to someone that don't know dick about code signing please. :)

There it is again, the excuse that "teh mass audience doesn't know therefore its hard". The same shit he said when building a PC.

Of course the general public think its hard, they aren't programmers or apparent tech gurus. They trust in someone who should know better.

Batman VS Tony Danza

The Eternal Struggle
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.