Brianna Wu / John Flynt - Original Thread

What are you opinions on GamerGate and Brianna Wu / John Flynt?

• I am of no opinion towards either.

Votes: 104 8.6%
  • I am neutral on GamerGate, but think that Brianna Wu is a bad person.

Votes: 631 52.1%
  • I am neutral on GamerGate, and think that Brianna Wu is just trying to get by.

Votes: 9 0.7%
  • I am ANTI-GamerGate, but still think that Brianna Wu is a bad person.

Votes: 112 9.2%
  • I am ANTI-GamerGate, and think that Brianna Wu is just trying to get by.

Votes: 37 3.1%
  • I am PRO-GamerGate, and think that Brianna Wu is a bad person.

Votes: 309 25.5%
  • I am PRO-GamerGate, but still think that and think that Brianna Wu is just trying to get by.

Votes: 9 0.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Batman VS Tony Danza

The Eternal Struggle
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Or Daisy Ridley isn't an insane tranny that spends all day on Twitter, and has actual, real people running her social media accounts.

Wu can't grasp the concept of keeping your career and political views separate? Or using your influence in a subtle manner rather than belching it all over twitter? Person of Colored me surprised.

Cynical

The world sucks? Good.
kiwifarms.net
Flynt has really opened Pandora's Box.

Johnny Flynt is in rage mode.jpg

Luminous Being

Triangle
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
>Woman feminists are hunted for sport.

You wish someone would hunt you.

Also when did JJ complain about Rey figures?

MiloWuCollusion

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 68215

There is no many figures of Rey because, somehow, the studio considers the fact that Rey is the one with force powers a spoiler (thought Disney Infinite, one of the important projects for the company, has her) hence the only real to sell her initally as a toy is in her plain sand dessert costume. Given how deeply Abrams is involved in that kind of stuff (mistery box BS), I would assume that was just Abrams being desingenous

The Nameless One

c-cup milking breasts with tits and all
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 68215
"Male feminists are praised. Women feminists are hunted for sport."

What sort of mental gymnastics do you have to pull to get this? Who would ever say "I think it's great that that man is so supportive of equality and more power for women... who should all shut their mouths and let the men talk." What??? Wu's tweet only makes sense on a tautological level, and it leaves a few key points out. It should read, "Male feminists are praised (by feminists). Women feminists are hunted for sport (by anti-feminists)." Yet, by leaving out those bits, Wu is trying to promote the idea that there is some sort of double standard, when really you just have two broad, ideologically distinct groups with different ideas.

Besides, I always thought that male feminists were, by and large, called cucked manginas, not praised, but maybe I'm wrong.

Oh, and one last thing: Has anyone else noticed that people who promote feminist ideas tend to use "male" as an adjective for men, but "women" as an adjective for women? So you have "male feminists" or "male engineers*," but "women feminists" or "women engineers." Just something I've noticed lately.

*Also, I think we should call male engineers "mengineers." Wu, you can start using that one to complain about misogynists in the engineering industry.

ActualKiwi

Return Of The Spinning Kiwis From Middle Earth~~
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"Male feminists are praised. Women feminists are hunted for sport."

What sort of mental gymnastics do you have to pull to get this? Who would ever say "I think it's great that that man is so supportive of equality and more power for women... who should all shut their mouths and let the men talk." What??? Wu's tweet only makes sense on a tautological level, and it leaves a few key points out. It should read, "Male feminists are praised (by feminists). Women feminists are hunted for sport (by anti-feminists)." Yet, by leaving out those bits, Wu is trying to promote the idea that there is some sort of double standard, when really you just have two broad, ideologically distinct groups with different ideas.

Besides, I always thought that male feminists were, by and large, called cucked manginas, not praised, but maybe I'm wrong.

Oh, and one last thing: Has anyone else noticed that people who promote feminist ideas tend to use "male" as an adjective for men, but "women" as an adjective for women? So you have "male feminists" or "male engineers*," but "women feminists" or "women engineers." Just something I've noticed lately.

*Also, I think we should call male engineers "mengineers." Wu, you can start using that one to complain about misogynists in the engineering industry.
To add to your well thought out dialogue- most "male feminists" I've seen tend to get shat on by the "real" feminists (aka female ones), and treated as some sort of sub-human species. They're often accused of "just doing it to get laid"

Status
Not open for further replies.