Brianna Wu / John Flynt - Original Thread

What are you opinions on GamerGate and Brianna Wu / John Flynt?

• I am of no opinion towards either.

Votes: 104 8.6%
  • I am neutral on GamerGate, but think that Brianna Wu is a bad person.

Votes: 631 52.1%
  • I am neutral on GamerGate, and think that Brianna Wu is just trying to get by.

Votes: 9 0.7%
  • I am ANTI-GamerGate, but still think that Brianna Wu is a bad person.

Votes: 112 9.2%
  • I am ANTI-GamerGate, and think that Brianna Wu is just trying to get by.

Votes: 37 3.1%
  • I am PRO-GamerGate, and think that Brianna Wu is a bad person.

Votes: 309 25.5%
  • I am PRO-GamerGate, but still think that and think that Brianna Wu is just trying to get by.

Votes: 9 0.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

soliloquyR

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 67976
https://tweetsave.com/spacekatgal/status/483644647928238080

Yes, John, that is creepy and weird, since you believe:
  • the universe has a single omniscient, omnipotent being who...
  • decides to spend time with a crazy, moronic, scamming tranny on Earth
  • goes inside your brain while you sleep
  • communicates with you
  • but somehow doesn't know you - like all MtF trannies - lack a uterus
Lay off the Adderall, big guy.
Isn't Wu an atheist? I'm christian myself, but I think Wu's just having another Nyquil high episode.

Batman VS Tony Danza

The Eternal Struggle
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Two things hilarious about this: This is why Twitter is circling the drain, they are casting out users faster then they retain them by pandering to this tranny, and two, did Wu just dox himself by revealing his email address is briannawu@me.com

It's a super old email address and I'm surprised she still uses it.

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201771

But when I googled it there were only three results. Two were from her studio page on Giant Bomb which is dead and hasn't been touched and the third result was some interview from 2012

https://james-brooks.uk/interview-with-brianna-wu/

This pic tho

brianna.jpg

WHERE THE FUCK IS YOUR CHIN JOHN?

Last edited:

Kosher Dill

Potato Chips
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is why Twitter is circling the drain
I hear this a lot, but I don't really think SJW drama is going to take Twitter down. Let's not lose sight of the fact that all of our "usual suspects" are a bunch of nobodies. The Twitter staff can pretty much continue pandering to the Bay Area Bluehairs indefinitely as long as it doesn't interfere with the millions of people who just want Kim Kardashian's latest selfie.

GleamingTheQ-Bert

Christian Slaterkin
kiwifarms.net

But when I googled it there were only two results. Two were from her studio page on Giant Bomb which is dead and hasn't been touched and the third result was some interview from 2012

This pic tho

View attachment 68014

OK, that pic....actually passes. WTF? Was Wu a "better", more passable transwoman in the past? How long ago was this? Why / when did she devolve into the harpy newhalf we know today?

Also, is it just me, or is there something odd about these "next to bike" poses? It's so poseur-y.....you couldnt ride a bike with a mini-skirt, and this vespa-type thing.....Wu's not a mod or a rudeboy....and the pics are never of her ON the bikes, just NEXT TO them. Weirdness. It reminds me of nothing so much as the pic of Obama with a gun that looked so tryhard and was endlessly debated.

"Look at me, Guys! I look like a hooker delivery service! 1-900-TRAN-KAT! Vespa-driven lady-bois to your door in 15 minutes....or your money back!"

EDIT: Furina's right: Look how low those ears are! Is there a way to semi-definitively tell if a pic's been shooped, for those of a tech-saavy bent?

EDIT THE 2ND: This interview.....Even with Wu's history of self-serving, butt-kissing interviews....this is the most biased, self-promoting, bullshit article I'VE EVER READ. I was actually toying with the idea that James Brooks wasn't real, and this interview was a pre-GG version of "letter from a former GGer", as it sounds SOO similar. But he's real, apparently. Wu seems to have written the interview, questions AND answers. It's astonishing narcissism. Even for Wu.

Last edited:

ActualKiwi

Return Of The Spinning Kiwis From Middle Earth~~
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That looks really photoshopped. Look at the dimensions of her face: the ears are way too low, the face is too small and the neck is pulling a giraffe. Seriously, it looks like her head is trying to escape from her body.
Very much photoshopped- look at the pixelated artifacts and blur marks around those odd parts of his face that aren't present around the rest of the body.
f80e.png

Jaimas

YOUR PEACEFUL LIFE IS NO MORE!!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I hear this a lot, but I don't really think SJW drama is going to take Twitter down. Let's not lose sight of the fact that all of our "usual suspects" are a bunch of nobodies. The Twitter staff can pretty much continue pandering to the Bay Area Bluehairs indefinitely as long as it doesn't interfere with the millions of people who just want Kim Kardashian's latest selfie.

Actually, that's not quite accurate. Twitter's been bleeding money for a while and is now falling in Social Networking standings (going from #1 to #4 in less than a year). Having a staff openly involved with censorship is, supposedly, the biggest reason for it, or so speaketh those "in the know," since Twitter originally billed itself as a bastion of Free Speech. Essentially, mirroring the Digg effect.

I don't think they're in immediate danger, but that's certainly unsustainable.

The Street said:
TWTR's stock share price has done very poorly compared to where it was a year ago: Despite any rallies, the net result is that it is down by 45.66%, which is also worse that the performance of the S&P 500 Index. Investors have so far failed to pay much attention to the earnings improvements the company has managed to achieve over the last quarter. Naturally, the overall market trend is bound to be a significant factor. However, in one sense, the stock's sharp decline last year is a positive for future investors, making it cheaper (in proportion to its earnings over the past year) than most other stocks in its industry. But due to other concerns, we feel the stock is still not a good buy right now.

Last edited:

SteelPlatedHeart

Not-So-New Guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

But when I googled it there were only two results. Two were from her studio page on Giant Bomb which is dead and hasn't been touched and the third result was some interview from 2012

This pic tho

View attachment 68014

Why is the side profile of her face a fucking triangle?

ActualKiwi

Return Of The Spinning Kiwis From Middle Earth~~
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Actually, that's not quite accurate. Twitter's been bleeding money for a while and is now falling in Social Networking standings (going from #1 to #4 in less than a year). Having a staff openly involved with censorship is the biggest reason for it, or so speaketh those "in the know." I don't think they're in immediate danger, but that's certainly unsustainable.
Yeah, people aren't going to be too happy when mods (who are supposed to be relatively unbiased and simply enforcing logical rules) start taking very obvious and open sides on issues like this. That tends to lose you support very fast.
It would be like if @Jaimas and other mods started banning everyone who posted pro-trans-rights stuff (just picking something out of thin air here) or called Katsu a cockhungry cat.

DragoonSierra

kiwifarms.net
Yeah, and don't think for a second that these guys won't be after you eventually. All that needs to happen is the right person need to pay attention.

Edit: Apparently flynt deleted the tweet in mid post, luckily I had the twitter window up and had it screen capped.View attachment 67825
Who got arrested?

Y'all ready?

https://kiwifarms.net/attachments/brianna_deg3-png.67856/

:story::story::story::story::story:

Edit: Added link to the first part of the email.
I honestly dont think this is really proof of anything. I mean we could have searched the wrong name or something. I personally think the only way to get anything definitive is to find documentation of the name change. We know she did go to college. Which colleges did she claim to go to again?

http://boards.straightdope.com/sdmb/showthread.php?t=292104
http://www.ehow.com/how_5784617_obtain-record-name-change.html
https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080926101047AAbX0hs
https://www.genealogybank.com/newsl...ncestors-legal-name-change-records-newspapers
http://www.tsroadmap.com/reality/name-change.html

Just some interesting articles about how to get name change records. If you really need a date of birth to find college records you may want to start with a birth certificate for John Walker Flynt. That should have his birth date on there. Another thing to look for might be the marriage license/certificate to find what her name was before she was married to Frank Wu. After that we might be able to find the name change from which she transitioned which should be John Walker Flynt. A last resort would be looking through newspapers for name changes if she was required to list it when she changed her name.

AnOminous

とても可愛い
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I hear this a lot, but I don't really think SJW drama is going to take Twitter down.

The SJW drama is just a really prominent example of what amounts to shitty, incompetent management in general, which will and actually has taken Twitter down. It's not likely to cease to exist, but it has plummeted from #1 to #4 social media in less than a year and is hemorrhaging users.

Twitter's top selling point and the reason it was #1 social networking platform in the world was exactly that it didn't censor. That's why it got most of its good press including being extensively used in literal revolutions.

Going from a mighty platform that could be used that way against actual dictators to some weird little satrapy where a garish Frankenstein's monster of a tranny can get anyone it wants banned (for pointing out the obvious) just by demanding it pretty much kills that reputation.

Just by itself, that would be an anomaly, but this shit wouldn't even happen if Twitter wasn't being run incompetently across the board.

Fun game! Can you tell how many hours a day John Flynt's dogs are neglected by their owners?

View attachment 67890

Fun game! Can you tell how blindingly autistic John Flynt is that he is still publicly boasting about how shitty and neglectful he is as a pet owner that his pets are engaging in destructive behavior out of boredom and frustration?

Well, they're clearly not checking all their records, because John Flynt was notoriously on the Ole Miss campus. There are witnesses to that.

I believe colleges will nearly universally report whether a student attended and/or whether they graduated, but many will refuse any more detail than that.

Von Clausewitz

*Erotic Saxophone Music*
kiwifarms.net
Fun game! Can you tell how many hours a day John Flynt's dogs are neglected by their owners?

View attachment 67890
Just look at that fucking table, that is the one she is working on, right? At this point even a tabletop and four table legs bought at the IKEA bargain bin would be a better option.
It looks like someone tried to claw through it with his bare hands. Perhaps Brianna boards up the front door with it, so Frank can't escape when she's asleep.
Fun game! Can you tell how blindingly autistic John Flynt is that he is still publicly boasting about how shitty and neglectful he is as a pet owner that his pets are engaging in destructive behavior out of boredom and frustration?
...or that she is absolutely incompetent to train her dogs not to chew up everything... seriously, I know that breed they learn quite fast, but need consequent hand that trains them (like every dog really).

nets_awesome

You're as dense as usual... But, I don't blame you
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I believe colleges will nearly universally report whether a student attended and/or whether they graduated, but many will refuse any more detail than that.

Used to work for a university. When they say they can't find that person/confirm the attendance, they mean one of the following:

-Most likely they didn't attend
-They attended, but the name they have now doesn't match the name when they graduated (depends on the college but many do fuzzy searches too just to be sure).
-They attended, but didn't pay their entire balance and they wont report a student graduated or attended until it's paid off
-They attended, but requested that their attendance/graduation info should not be given out at all, but this is rare as this also applies to inquiries from employers.

Jaimas

YOUR PEACEFUL LIFE IS NO MORE!!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Used to work for a university. When they say they can't find that person/confirm the attendance, they mean one of the following:

-Most likely they didn't attend
-They attended, but the name they have now doesn't match the name when they graduated (depends on the college but many do fuzzy searches too just to be sure).
-They attended, but didn't pay their entire balance and they wont report a student graduated or attended until it's paid off
-They attended, but requested that their attendance/graduation info should not be given out at all, but this is rare as this also applies to inquiries from employers.

The latter according to most our intel is most likely the case, given Wu's work history.

Status
Not open for further replies.