Careercow Brianna Wu / John Walker Flynt - "Biggest Victim of Gamergate," Failed Game Developer, Failed Congressional Candidate

What is your favorite John?

• "Political Sperg" John

Votes: 172 4.9%
  • "Totally a Game Developer" John

Votes: 389 11.2%
  • "Passive-Aggressive Shithead" John

Votes: 68 2.0%
  • "Expert in Everything, Competent in None" John

Votes: 446 12.8%
  • "I'm Totally Not a Tranny, Seriously You Guys" John

Votes: 551 15.8%
  • "Master Chef" John

Votes: 77 2.2%
  • "Victim of Everything" John

Votes: 162 4.6%
  • "Guilty of Everything Gamergate Complains About" John

Votes: 202 5.8%
  • "Pre-Gender Identity Crisis" John

Votes: 88 2.5%
  • I ORDERED A FUCKING PIZZA

Votes: 755 21.7%
  • Moon Rocks Wu

Votes: 574 16.5%

• Total voters

Peace and Harmony

✨ you're the sparkle of my life ✨
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's a real mystery, John - why hasn't Apple inked a 7-figure deal with legendary games studio GiantSpaceKat yet? Are they just leaving free money on the table?

apple.png

WARNING: MAXIMUM SOCIAL JUSTICE REACHED

cb.png

Dr. Merkwurdichliebe

Kiwiminister für Volksaufklärung und Propaganda
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's a real mystery, John - why hasn't Apple inked a 7-figure deal with legendary games studio GiantSpaceKat yet? Are they just leaving free money on the table?

View attachment 2639815
iOS is the most popular gaming platform in the world? For what? Trannies playing Peggle on their phones?

Water-T

Behold the true face of Royal Black
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

King Dead

Cops are better when they're mecha.
kiwifarms.net
Gee willikers is that so John? Not going to name this data scientist to give them the appropriate credit for their work? Or examples of "highly effective" Rebellion PAC produced media?

View attachment 2640151
For anyone curious, the Rebellion PAC's Youtube channel hasn't posted a video since March, its official Twitter account's last tweet was announcing an even earlier ad (along with retweeting John a few times and another retweet blaming Tucker Carlson for a woman getting attacked in NYC for wearing a mask), its Facebook page hasn't updated since making a "hurrdurr centrists and Republicans are dumb" joke in February, and its website looks like it hasn't had a single update since last December. Wow, such a great pillar of the progressive movement!

None of the recent videos have cartoons in them, so I don't know what the fuck John's supposedly referring to here. But considering how few people have actually watched these awful excuses for political ads, it's pretty easy for him to make up whatever bullshit he wants, secure in the knowledge that nobody will ever call him out on it. It's probably another daydream of his to show how those stodgy old farts don't know what they're doing. Video games and anime are how we reach the voters of tomorrow!
1634672558800.png

Norvic

too gay to lift
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Who's a little fibber? It's Wu!

1634678069359.png

She just can't stop lying about everything. Scam PAC didn't spend "six figures", it spent 50K bucks. Of that 50K, <15K was actually spent on showing the adverts, the rest went in to the pockets of the scam merchants who took their money for 5 minutes with the facebook API.

Secondly, these were facebook ads. There's no actual way to know that 40% of the people who watched them voted. Maybe you can know that 40% of the people engaged with the link in the ad to find their local polling place. Since these ads were shown too late for anyone not registered to vote to register, it could have been completely ineffective.

Thirdly, and perhaps most importantly Nina Turner FUCKING LOST. What possible lessons in success can you draw from your adverts supporting a losing candidate? Apparently you didn't do a very good job motivating people to go to the polls.

Lets be real here, either this "data scientist" doesn't exist and she's just making shit up to appease Cenk, or she's reading in to what they're saying to support her own presuppositions.
This is the ad she desperately wants to have been effective:

She worked with a local artist who is fucking trash, but Wu is probably friends with in the same way she's "friends" with Amanda Winn-Lee. I expect we'll see more of these in the future.

Edit to add:
That one advert got 60K impressions. If 40% of those people voted, that would be 24K votes. Nina Turner got 31K votes. Either Wu is claiming to have rallied a majority of Nina's support, or Wu's "data scientist" got their Ph.D. from Hollywood Upstairs Statistical College.

Last edited:

Therealhomor

kiwifarms.net
Y'know, I think I've cracked the code on what this series is going to be like should it get made by some miracle, and the revelation stunned me so much I have to share it.

It all starts with a question: how did Hollywood and MSM see GamerGate? I'm not talking about what they've said in their "reporting" and tabloids, I mean if we could see through their eyes and see how their mind personifies the concept of GamerGate, what would it look like? What would we see?

We saw a glimpse of that with the Law and Order: Special Victims Unit episode they made about it, but that doesn't really count. Everyone admitted that was ridiculous and nonsensical, even the people who wrote it. It was a prototype made from a game of telephone, a first draft that need some workshopping. It's just that Law & Order doesn't do second drafts anymore because they have to film like 30 shows a year, and they made all their money from syndicating reruns anyway.

The real, ultimate fulfillment of Hollywood's vision is: Bullyhunters. Do you remember that shit? That absolute shitshow? That was the perfect distillation of everything they believed GamerGate to be. That's what they saw. A sexy, pop-feminist adventure where cool girl hackers use their elite gaming skills to take down nasty sexists who shout shit like "Blargh! I hate women! Get raped while making me dinner in the kitchen! Girls have cooties!" This is the vision that was in their mind's eye. This is the narrative Hollywood and MSM wanted to create and market.

Of course, Bullyhunters was an embarrassing failure that everyone hated and made fun of, or were really disappointed about because it "missed the point" (It didn't, it's just that the point is shit). Trying to translate that absurd vision into reality results in a silly mess that nobody could salvage.

Every mainstream attempt to "cover" GamerGate in fictional form will always be some variation of Bullyhunters. They'll try their hardest to fix the presentation and details, but they'll never fix the core concept, because adding any kind of nuance to the issue will make it pointless for them.

biguglyboy

kiwifarms.net
3D printers are at their most useful when you're creating something totally custom that you don't need many of, like printing a replacement for a broken part or an enclosure for a Raspberry Pi, things of that nature. If it's something that's being mass-produced elsewhere like, say, plastic Halloween skulls, then it becomes grossly expensive due to economies of scale.

If John were printing a couple fully custom skull models that Frank he found online just to add to the decorations, that would be one thing. But no, from what he's shown, it's just a standard human skull, one that you can find pretty much anywhere for practically nothing; at Spirit Halloween, for instance, you can get a vinyl skull for $13.

So because I have autism I'm curious how wasteful this is, here's some rough math. I have little to no experience with the intricacies of 3D printing, so if something doesn't check out, please feel free to correct me.
First, we have to factor in the cost of the printer itself. The two on the left, as linked earlier, cost $1000 each. But it gets worse when you consider the other printer is the Lulzbot TAZ 6, which costs a whopping $2500. Already we're in the hole pretty substantially, but to be fair, you could write off some of this cost through using it on other projects and/or selling finished prints to others. John probably won't, however, so we'll just assume that it's a sunk cost. Nearly five grand, good lord.

Filament varies in cost depending on what material you use, but I'm going with the first Amazon result I found, which had it at $20/kg of PLA filament. A cursory search of Amazon's full-size skull decorations put the weight anywhere between 12 oz. and 1.5 lbs, so I'm just going to assume about a pound per skull. This means you can print about two skulls per kg of filament, which would put a rough cost of $10 per skull. That's cheaper than the one at Spirit Halloween, so obviously a win, right?

Not even close. The other factor is time. A single 3D printer can only produce one skull at a time, and it's going to take a while to print due to its size. I've seen various estimates of how long it would take to print a skull, but they generally said about a day. That's a full day of your 3D printer doing nothing but printing a single skull, which means a full day of not being able to do anything else with it. This also doesn't factor in the time lost to print errors, forcing you to scrap the project and start over. I'm assuming they're using a model from elsewhere that's already designed for 3D printing, but I wouldn't put it past them to still fuck up somewhere.

And then you need to consider cleanup and painting. I wouldn't be surprised if they just shoved the raw plastic skulls outside and called it a day, but if they actually cared to make them look decent, they'd need to sand and paint them to look more like real bone. That's gonna cost additional time and materials, which might keep it barely below the Spirit skull, but it also might push it over. I don't feel like calculating paint costs, so we'll just leave that there.

So all that time and effort to save at most three dollars per skull. But remember, they already spent $4500 on the 3D printers in the first place, so in order to break even, they'd need to print 1500 skulls. At three skulls per day, it would take almost a year and a half to fully recoup the cost of the printers in plastic skulls. But hey, they'd have plenty of decorations for Halloween 2023!
tl;dr: John's a wasteful asshole, and I hope Frank's his printers break down.
As another autistic aside, normally I would say you don't need all that much plastic with a 3D print since it builds with hollow cavities, but skull decorations are already normally pretty hollow, so I expect you might even have an underestimate and sure enough if I load a similarity sized skull model to check I'd have to use a little more than half a kg spool to make a single skull, not to mention the energy costs.

And as another aside, I have the same printer, I really like it, but there are plenty of fine clones of it for far cheaper if you just want to get the job done. If I needed more cause I had to make a batch of prototypes in a short time or start running a small production line I would not get original Prusas unless I was spending someone else's money.

Which is also probably exactly why Wu did it.

Peace and Harmony

✨ you're the sparkle of my life ✨
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Heartbreaking, it wasn't one but two conservative Christian families who disowned bisexual black girl John Walker Flynt (after sending him to space camp, buying him top-class home computers, and paying for 10 years of college that John squandered before dropping out). At this point just kill all Christians inshallah.

adopt1.png

adopt2.png

What is wrong with these absolute re,tards and actually reading and understanding events? I pray to Allah that I will sacrifice my firstborn child if only Liz's vagina were to catch fire and drop off.

lw1.png

lw2.png

They would probably be happier people if they stayed at home and played with their toys and luxury cars all day.

libert.png

King Dead

Cops are better when they're mecha.
kiwifarms.net
Heartbreaking, it wasn't one but two conservative Christian families who disowned bisexual black girl John Walker Flynt (after sending him to space camp, buying him top-class home computers, and paying for 10 years of college that John squandered before dropping out). At this point just kill all Christians inshallah.

View attachment 2643518
View attachment 2643519
Hahaha, oh wow. John just can't help but lie even harder to make himself look good and his perceived opponents look like horrible monsters.

For anyone new to the thread or anyone who might have forgotten, John was not adopted. We've previously found his birth records that show he was born to his "adopted" parents in Virginia while Flynt Sr. was stationed there. He certainly does not have good relations with his biological family, though it's debatable whether it was because he was a faggot or because he'd wasted a decade fucking around in college and failing to get a degree. Even then, "being disowned" could be yet another exaggeration on his part, and Flynt Sr. might have simply shut off the money flow and told John to get on with his life.

But I think this is the first time John's tried to smack talk Bethany Christian Services, specifically blaming them for wanting thousands of dollars to contact his "real" parents. He's never brought them up before, and the only other mentions of "Bethany" on his timeline are of his thirsting after a cosplay thot:
1634768697453.png

So yeah, complete and utter bullshit. I'd laugh if BCS replied and said "we have literally never heard of you."

Mola Ram

Self Righteous Ego Bastard Asshole
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Mola Ram

Self Righteous Ego Bastard Asshole
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It'd be even more cruel for John's real parents to find out what their unwanted spawn is.

I'm sure they know. One thing I absolutely believe is that his family really did cut him off financially, though I'm sure it had less to do with his sexual weirdness than it did his spending 10 years in college with nary a degree to show for it, plus the quarter million he blew on a small business that tanked.

AirdropShitposts

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
People have already dug into the blatant lies about the ScamPAC above, but I'm going to briefly powerlevel a wee bit, I'm sadly well enough credentialed in political science to where I have spent time teaching it. Literally nothing he ever says lines up with any academic research on campaigns. So either John is going to completely reinvent electoral campaigning with this report or it's probably going to bring down the entire scam if they publish it.

This one's a two-fer, reporter John and Mississippi John:
1634792895978.png