Careercow Brianna Wu / John Walker Flynt - "Biggest Victim of Gamergate," Failed Game Developer, Failed Congressional Candidate

What is your favorite John?

• "Political Sperg" John

Votes: 172 4.9%
  • "Totally a Game Developer" John

Votes: 389 11.2%
  • "Passive-Aggressive Shithead" John

Votes: 68 2.0%
  • "Expert in Everything, Competent in None" John

Votes: 446 12.8%
  • "I'm Totally Not a Tranny, Seriously You Guys" John

Votes: 551 15.8%
  • "Master Chef" John

Votes: 77 2.2%
  • "Victim of Everything" John

Votes: 162 4.6%
  • "Guilty of Everything Gamergate Complains About" John

Votes: 202 5.8%
  • "Pre-Gender Identity Crisis" John

Votes: 88 2.5%
  • I ORDERED A FUCKING PIZZA

Votes: 755 21.7%
  • Moon Rocks Wu

Votes: 574 16.5%

• Total voters

Water-T

Behold the true face of Royal Black
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
John used Adobe Illustrator to copy some Sailor Moon artwork. He initially claimed it as his own original work. When someone (now doubtless banned from all social media) proved it was a copy, John suddenly changed his story to "It was just an inking pass." The problem being that "inking pass" isn't a thing. But Illustrator's Image Trace function, which John used, is.
The fact that Serena wasn't drawn like a Bratz doll with a ballsack on her head was the dead give away that it wasn't really drawn by John.

Peace and Harmony

✨ you're the sparkle of my life ✨
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Who doesn't have thoughts like these in the middle of an absolutely packed work day?

tomb.png

Water-T

Behold the true face of Royal Black
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm just amazed that such a stunning and brave woman can fit that into her 90 hour workdays. Truly inspiring.
Between running 12 marathons, breaking records on her Peleton, fixing dozens of vintage cars, doing hours of political research, helping NASA build a moon rocks defense shield, and beating Frank's ass at every game ever created, Brianna manages to still squeeze in some quality speedrunning time. She's so fantastic!

AirdropShitposts

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I would love to see this substack, I hope they do it, idiots trying to write parody of ideological opponents would be great.

John making fun of a women, is this misogyny?
1635308691079.png

While gatekeeping, this heterosexual woman goes after a gay man (Dave Rubin) and calls him an Uncle Tom:
1635309767929.png

1635308744195.png

1635308789356.png

Boebert's disclosure failures have nothing to do with her FEC violations, John. Good to see another "progressive liberal" come out for "IMMEDIATELY JAIL THE BASTARDS" for every law violation though.

John claims that "transphobic" posters are a workplace safety issue:
1635309254991.png

41%
1635309796387.png

John getting excited about throwing people in jail wants Facebook employees in jail for... unspecified and more people in jail in general:
1635309300750.png

1635309700866.png

John's fans scream TREASON:
1635309375595.png

He said the secret phrase:
1635309719979.png

Ralph Barnhardt

I tried that once...it was alright I guess.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
1635309719979.png
What was Jontron's involvement in GooberGrabber? I have zero recollection of him being directly involved with anything. Did he support Total Biscuit or worse did he just not pick up a pitchfork and come to John's defense?
Who doesn't have thoughts like these in the middle of an absolutely packed work day?

View attachment 2660812
He's super cereal guize!
1635353117619.png

We're never getting that goddamned #GamerGate TV show are we...*sigh*:heart-empty:

And for anyone asking proof of these runs
1635353223578.png

My vision became blurry and my mouth was filled with the taste of copper just from reading this.

Dr. Merkwurdichliebe

Kiwiminister für Volksaufklärung und Propaganda
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I would love to see this substack, I hope they do it, idiots trying to write parody of ideological opponents would be great.

View attachment 2662727

While gatekeeping, this heterosexual woman goes after a gay man (Dave Rubin) and calls him an Uncle Tom:
View attachment 2662783

View attachment 2662732
View attachment 2662740
Boebert's disclosure failures have nothing to do with her FEC violations, John. Good to see another "progressive liberal" come out for "IMMEDIATELY JAIL THE BASTARDS" for every law violation though.

View attachment 2662750
41%
View attachment 2662786

John getting excited about throwing people in jail wants Facebook employees in jail for... unspecified and more people in jail in general:
View attachment 2662752
View attachment 2662776

View attachment 2662758

View attachment 2662779

Yesterday, John seemed quite unable to control his rage against women, men, gays, and those ungrateful negros who have escaped from the Progressive Plantation. Rebellion PAC apparently plans to win every election with the enormous and powerful tranny-Gamergate voting bloc.

Josterman

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2662727

View attachment 2662783

View attachment 2662732
View attachment 2662740

View attachment 2662750
41%
View attachment 2662786

View attachment 2662752
View attachment 2662776

View attachment 2662758

View attachment 2662779
Send her the footage of vito’s attack and now Jon is part of the conspiracy christ what a delusional cunt

Baggywrinkle

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2662727
Brianna is the ultimate misogynist. Thinks so little of women he became one just so he could shit on them and prove how much better he is. Note how he doesn't participate in any "feminine" activities because they are beneath him, except when he can buy something really expensive. He shits on mothers all the time, except when he can appropriate their struggles as the self-appointed savior of womenkind.

Norvic

too gay to lift
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
1635437848578.png

I've got no particular bone to pick with the trans and troons of this world, but I absolutely love this TERF island business because it puts our fearless leader Jersh in to a dilemma over whether to cheer for the British public.

Also.

1635438006422.png

Every single paid employee of Scam PAC has been a man. Every. Single. One. Almost the same with Wu's four year battle to electorally humiliate herself. I think they had a woman for one quarter but that was about it.

AnOminous

Go Speed Racer Go!
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Good insights John, it does pay to remember that, unlike you, the average voter is an absolute fucking nitwit motivated only by their crudest desires.

View attachment 2658149
View attachment 2658150

"all weekend working" on putting up ghetto-ass Halloween decorations

View attachment 2658152
Lmao John thinks he's "hypereducted" when he flunked out of an undergrad journalism degree over the course of ten years of utter failure.
John would have been fined or even jailed if he got treated with the same standards he wants applied to other people's FEC violations. Maybe even Frank too.
"I literally died for this smh" - Christ

View attachment 2664639
It actually isn't that unusual to see Supreme Court Justices out and about in D.C. For instance you used to be able to see Stephen Breyer bicycling around everywhere until he took a couple bad spills. They aren't surrounded by muscle like most people in politics, possibly because the only people who recognize them are some kind of nerds.

Last edited: