Brianna Wu seeks to extradite and incarcerate crippled midget with fragile bone syndrome for hosting website -

Diabeetus

That autistic Minecraft kid
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm sure he made loads of money. Remember that even at its best, 4chan only treads water. I doubt he made much more than he needed to maintain his existence with 4chan before outright selling it to that gook.
Oh, for sure. I'm more talking about how embarassing it would be to put Google Plus on your resume. Say what you want about 4chan, but at least it has a userbase that consistently uses it. Google Plus was a ghost town, and the sherrifs were low-functioning autists who think they need to use every social media site.

8chan has some of the consistently worst posters on any image board. With 4chan while it does get flooded with shills, but at least it doesn’t become some kind of echo chamber/safe space in that people from all walks of life on the political spectrum can discuss things. While it does get a bit shitted up often, but even then, 4chan has much better posters than 8chaim. 8chan is gay and full of AIDS like Kiwi Farms.
It could be a lot worse, buddy. So much worse.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Oh, for sure. I'm more talking about how embarassing it would be to put Google Plus on your resume. Say what you want about 4chan, but at least it has a userbase that consistently uses it. Google Plus was a ghost town, and the sherrifs were low-functioning autists who think they need to use every social media site.
It's Google+ but it's still Google. And it's a job that isn't 4chan.

Also nobody is going to blame him for not saving something that was doomed from the outset, and he had nothing to do with the outset.

дядя Боря

kiwifarms.net
This morning on NPR they were bitching about the need to shut down the 8chan and similar sites, 'cause other governments are doing it too, siting examples where a neo-nazi leader was sued into guilty by encouraging his disciples to kick living shit of some dude. It sounds like 8/4chans are basically neo-nazi-white suppremacist platforms and .gov is not taking it seriously (because they are not shutdown yet) Lucky, the farms weren't mentioned, yet.

What I am saying is that this agenda to start shutting down "bad" sites is being peddled at a higher level than of some nobody troon who simply want to climb onto the bandwagon. We may expect more publicity and Drumph may introduce "reasonable restrictions on 1a" because like bump-stocks, there is no need to proles to have that shit. John is def keeping nose to the wind.

moocow

Moo.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What I am saying is that this agenda to start shutting down "bad" sites is being peddled at a higher level than of some nobody troon who simply want to climb onto the bandwagon.
It's been peddled for decades (since essentially the beginning of the web). And before that people argued for it concerning magazines, newspapers and other publications. It never works because eventually it ends up in front of a court that understands the constitution.

Various attempts have been made over the years to actually make it happen, but it ultimately never survives litigation. The US can't take down web sites for the posts made by their users because that's explicitly protected by existing law (the "safe harbor" provision of the DMCA) and their speech is protected by that pesky First Amendment. Censorship attempts never work against web sites. The left's proudest "kill" is The Daily Stormer. They're still around. Corporate America's proudest "takedown" was the Pirate Bay. That's still around too. If that's the best they can do, and mean ol' Uncle Sam himself couldn't take down Hustler back in the day, web sites filled with shit talk aren't going anywhere.

дядя Боря

kiwifarms.net
It's been peddled for decades (since essentially the beginning of the web). And before that people argued for it concerning magazines, newspapers and other publications. It never works because eventually it ends up in front of a court that understands the constitution.

Various attempts have been made over the years to actually make it happen, but it ultimately never survives litigation. The US can't take down web sites for the posts made by their users because that's explicitly protected by existing law (the "safe harbor" provision of the DMCA) and their speech is protected by that pesky First Amendment. Censorship attempts never work against web sites. The left's proudest "kill" is The Daily Stormer. They're still around. Corporate America's proudest "takedown" was the Pirate Bay. That's still around too. If that's the best they can do, and mean ol' Uncle Sam himself couldn't take down Hustler back in the day, web sites filled with shit talk aren't going anywhere.
I know and agree with all you are saying, however various pet causes seem to aggravate and come to focus periodically. It's like the media (and libtard media in particular) needs a constant cause to rally around. A lot of those topics manifest through more frequent articles and exposes on bigger propaganda channels like NPR, which in turn get put into bills by pols keeping nose to the wind.

I know some local asshole politicians have bills ready to go for various ocasions, so ready in fact that if there is a shooting, they fucking have a bill ready to go in a couple of hours as they climb on top of still warm bodies to sell their shit and bask in limelight.

It's my opinion that this topic of sensorship is rising up again, we'll have to face the battle to keep it at bay here in US. Thanks to tyrannical dumb asses in NZ and AU, and well few other countries too, it's getting more traction domestically.

How can people say "Nobody cares about gamergate" and "Gamergate doesn't matter" when these retards keep bringing it up? The "woke" publications have been using that boogie man for however fucking long it's been since that whole thing.

I know there's a lot of painfully cringy stuff around gamergate, but the core issue was censorship and pushing a false narrative, a very relevant issue now.

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
How can people say "Nobody cares about gamergate" and "Gamergate doesn't matter" when these exceptional individuals keep bringing it up? The "woke" publications have been using that boogie man for however fucking long it's been since that whole thing.

I know there's a lot of painfully cringy stuff around gamergate, but the core issue was censorship and pushing a false narrative, a very relevant issue now.
LMFAO

moocow

Moo.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's my opinion that this topic of sensorship is rising up again, we'll have to face the battle to keep it at bay here in US. Thanks to tyrannical dumb asses in NZ and AU, and well few other countries too, it's getting more traction domestically.
I absolutely agree. Don't get me wrong -- my pointing out that it's never ultimately worked here doesn't mean I think it's a foregone conclusion that they'll stop trying. They'll never stop.

They are undoubtedly trying to sneak censorship's nose under the tent flap even now. Their latest legal attempt was related to their increasingly broad definition of "hate speech" that was thankfully thwarted by the Supreme Court in its ruling a couple years ago (I think it's been that long) that there's no "hate speech exception" in the First Amendment; i.e. even hate speech is protected speech.

They've shifted their attention instead to funneling as much interaction as possible into as few channels as possible, taking control of those channels and then trying to snuff out any others. That's why media sites have been quietly removing comment sections entirely or "farming them out" to the likes of Facebook and Disqus. Get everybody talking over Facebook, Twitter and Google properties, get those companies on board to censor unwanted topics, and crush any companies who won't join them. Suddenly we get the smug "it's not censorship if it's not the government doing it! Try not being a nazi, you bigot!"

It's been somewhat effective so far, but even that's losing efficacy because it's being exposed more and more often, they're targeting too many people with ban hammers and are pissing off ever more "ordinary" people. They're reaching too far and getting overextended; eventually they're going to hit the wrong person too hard and earn a vicious response. They're approaching the limits of legal behavior (and some would argue they've already crossed that line); it will just take someone with the money to fight back actually deciding to do it.

It seems like every couple of decades or so we have to smack censors on the nose again. Rock & roll in the 50s; AD&D in the 70's, video games in the 90's, now "non-far-left political opinions" in the 10's. It's just a cycle.

LocalFireDept

kiwifarms.net
I thought they banned it cause Zoe Quinn was sucking a janitor off for his trust fund, and Moot was trying to sell it off amidst the drama of a girl getting harassed to suicide or something and just told the janitors to get rid of it. I'm real vague on it, but I remember it was interesting /pol/tard conspiracy theories.

Also didn't they ban it or'before Gamergate, while it still was the Quinnspiracy?
I was there for the start and the full retard portions. Conspiracy theories are easy to make after the fact, but on /v/ the first 2 or 3 pages were just "WHY IS NO ONE TALKING ABOUT THIS?" or "GUYS IT'S TIME TO SUPPORT GAMERGATE" with threads constantly being deleted because talking about 5 Guys shit and how many dicks Zoe Quinn sucks isn't video games. Unfortunately, with /v/ being in the top 3 busiest boards on 4chan, it's full of a lot of autists and children. Mods deleting anything there is like trying to kill a hydra. They remove a Gamergate thread, 3 more spring up to take its place because "they do it for free". Eventually it became a blanket ban since it was becoming too difficult to deal with and because of that "oppression" came the threads calling to migrate to 8chan. Because Cripple Moot was clearly going to save them. Honest! It came with exodus memes that haven't aged well and the term "halfchan." After that, linking to or mentioning 8chan got banned and kinda put a nail in the coffin.

tl;dr In reality it was just a culsterfuck autism war and I still can't believe there are exceptional individuals still talking about it.

Stock Photo James

kiwifarms.net
Brennan knew the law, unlike Wu, he knows what he would be responsible for and what he has a right to. Likelihood of Obama meeting being real is less than one percent.

Brianna Wu is such a wannabe authoritarian, I'm surprised he doesn't go out in public in full military attire and a bunch of medals detailing his various expertise and accomplishments he claims to have at this point.
Wu/Chipman 2020: Destroy subhumans, secure the moon!™

Last edited by a moderator:
Shut up, stupid gay dog. Why don't you go run a website and host more guides on how to kill Brienna Wu and all her true and honest female allies?

We saw a lot of the same tactics used, for example, with the smirking maga kid. The gamergate battle was stupid. But there are things to be learned from how the anti side did things, because that's how the mainstream does stuff now.

UnclePhil

Deliberating from a screened-in porch.
kiwifarms.net
Imagine being told "no" and having it affect you this far down in your cancerous soul.

Imagine literally five years after you couldn't have something, you're sitting in a chair that faces an empty wall. You sulk and pout and blame this one disappointment on everything that happened after, from hurt feelings to a President you didn't vote for to murder to a crippled little person not being dwarf-tossed in general population as we speak.

For fuck's sake, it was a hashtag. What is the deal with redefining our entire culture around hashtags?

Reactions: millais
Tags
None