Brianna Wu seeks to extradite and incarcerate crippled midget with fragile bone syndrome for hosting website -

The Reaper

Be more kind, my friends.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Francis York Morgan

FBI Special Agent
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh God. NPR just put Brianna wu on their flagship top of the hour story talking aboutthis very thing!

Anyone able to record? They will probably do it again for the next hour
I swear, this is like the third or fourth time NPR has given Brianna the time of day. The place has been tainted for awhile now.

millais

The Yellow Rose of Victoria, Texas
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He's been on Russia Today and some of the local Boston public access channels too as a fake cybersecurity expert / candidate before.

That Chris Guy

kiwifarms.net
I thought they banned it cause Zoe Quinn was sucking a janitor off for his trust fund, and Moot was trying to sell it off amidst the drama of a girl getting harassed to suicide or something and just told the janitors to get rid of it. I'm real vague on it, but I remember it was interesting /pol/tard conspiracy theories.

Also didn't they ban it or'before Gamergate, while it still was the Quinnspiracy?

Pretty sure a chat log was leaked immediately prior to exodus where moot was having GG threads censored in the interests of white-knighting his girlfriend as well as making the site more appealing to sell. It was hot on the heels of The Fappening too, I think.

I propose trial by combat, specifically jousting.

Fred in his iron fortress fuelled by rage and armed with a lance. On the other side of the car park Wu in a peddle powered shopping cart and a broom handle.

Only god can truly decide the innocent party that day.
A shopping cart? Not Frank Wu in his underpants wearing tacky angel wings for reins like in that one photo?

Son, I am disappoint.

• Informative
Reactions: skeng

thx1138

Are you now, or have you ever been?
kiwifarms.net
Does Wu not realize that the part of the FBI still loyal to King Obama is focused solely on proving Trump correct about the Deep State, and the part of the FBI that might be loyal to Trump or more accurately focused on real, actual crime is not interested in pursuing the Twitter Vendetta of an ugly, ugly troon?

I mean, "I had two meetings at the White House about arresting a disabled web-master because he said mean things about me, during the Obama administration" carries very, very little water. He knows that, right?

No, of course he doesn't. He thinks you can "drop rocks on the Earth" from the Lunar surface. He thinks he's a "Software engineer". He thinks he's going to win in a solidly blue-collar district against a blue-collar Dem who is at worst (from a Dem perspective) a centrist.

It's not about you, John. It's not about you.

Last edited:

Stock Photo James

kiwifarms.net
I swear, this is like the third or fourth time NPR has given Brianna the time of day. The place has been tainted for awhile now.
Sounds she has some nepotistic connections to people there more than anything.

He's been on Russia Today and some of the local Boston public access channels too as a fake cybersecurity expert / candidate before.
Is there footage of it? If so this just proves Wu's just trying to pull a vendetta over old grudge, no Democratic politican would ever bother showing up on Russian owned news with the reputation it has. Wu cares more about owning a cripple than not fueling the evil baby eater pro-trump fake news machine.

If that happened, he would have been bragging about it as soon as it happened even if he was told not to talk about it.
Yeah she can't hold her mouth shut when it comes to boasting, she probably got some preliminary hearing without Obama and they found it not worth any time so ir didn't go forward, at most.

AnimuGinger

Schmuck in Scrubs
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is there footage of it? If so this just proves Wu's just trying to pull a vendetta over old grudge, no Democratic politican would ever bother showing up on Russian owned news with the reputation it has. Wu cares more about owning a cripple than not fueling the evil baby eater pro-trump fake news machine.
This will work. I love the note that says it's supported in part by the Russian government.

Thracian

kiwifarms.net
Reminder that "Brianna's" husband abused and slandered his ex-wife because she didn't have a dick. Just like "Brianna" has to pretend he was born a woman, his husband has to pretend that he's straight.
I have an ex-husband named Frank Wu. When we married, I was 24 years old and he was 39. I was young and naive, and he was very manipulative. That, at least, has not changed.

For years after our divorce, his words rang in my ears - he told me in private that my writing was horrible, that I was no good, that I was shit. He let his friends talk down to me and call me abusive names. When I left him, he gave my phone number to his friends so they could call me up and shout abuse at me. In public, he would be all smiles, but in private was a different story. You want to talk about scars? I have a burn mark on my back that I covered up with a tattoo. I didn't want to talk about my first marriage, didn't want to carry that pain with me, so I tried to erase it.

When I was with him, I had just started writing for publication. However, he eroded all of my self-confidence and I stopped writing. For years after our marriage ended, I didn't write because I didn't want to be involved in that world and accidentally cross paths with him.

Only recently have I decided that what he did back then doesn't have to hold me back now. I decided to write again - that I wouldn't live in fear of him or what he could say. I decided this because of my current husband, who has been nothing but supportive and loving of my dreams.

I guess I was wrong about Frank. He made a very public post about me in September: https://archive.md/69Qmn. I just discovered it today because people are tweeting it. I am adding the link here so you can read it. Because I want you to read the outrageous things he is saying, and to know that what he is saying is BULLSHIT.

I am not going to stoop to his level of verbal abuse and lies. I am only going to defend myself with facts. He was 15 years my senior. He was older than me, taller than me, outweighed me. When I left - and yes, I was the one to leave - he came up to my parents' house, trying to get me back. When he wouldn't leave me alone, I moved across the country to get away from him. Then he showed up at my sister's apartment in New York City where I was staying while I got my feet under me - he talked his way past the manager by saying he was my husband, and being very persuasive that I would want to see him - and I opened the door to her apartment to find him waiting inside. Let me say, it was not a good surprise to think I was going to a safe space, only to find him waiting for me. So I cut all ties with my old friends, worried they would give him information about me. I changed my number because I was getting phone messages from his friends telling me I was a piece of shit - basically repeating everything he had told me for the year we were together. And then when I had done all that - left my whole life behind - the nightmare, I thought, was over.

My current husband and I are approaching our six-year anniversary. We have two beautiful children. It was my husband who convinced me to stop being afraid to write, to send my stuff out there. It was he who convinced me that nothing bad would happen to me. I tried to tell him that he didn't know my ex-husband and how vindictive and manipulative he was when we were together. I was afraid, but I decided to do it anyway, because I had my husband's loving support.

Let me ask you - what sort of woman runs away across the country, changes her phone number and cuts ties with all of her friends because SHE is the abuser? What sort of man publicly posts such outrageous shit about his ex-wife in a public forum? Yeah, I thought so.

I don't want to live in fear anymore. So, Frank Wu, take your lies and shove them. You can't manipulate me. And you can't hurt me anymore, either.

I'm actually surprised that John with nothing better to do with his actual time or campaign is trying to drum up support to go after hotwheel's after 4 years of him being away from 8chan.

I mean let's be honest, what is John trying to accomplish here other than trying to bring up the past, because there is literally nothing that he's done with his life that has been worthwhile other than being outed during gamergate as the lack lustre shit head tranny that he is.

Also no offense to Hotwheel's but the idea that someone who has difficulty wiping their own ass, being a major tier criminal mastermind is just as ridiculous, as Brianna actually winning some form of political power.

F

FA 855

kiwifarms.net
I'm actually surprised that John with nothing better to do with his actual time or campaign is trying to drum up support to go after hotwheel's after 4 years of him being away from 8chan.

I mean let's be honest, what is John trying to accomplish here other than trying to bring up the past, because there is literally nothing that he's done with his life that has been worthwhile other than being outed during gamergate as the lack lustre shit head tranny that he is.

Also no offense to Hotwheel's but the idea that someone who has difficulty wiping their own ass, being a major tier criminal mastermind is just as ridiculous, as Brianna actually winning some form of political power.
What I wonder is whether Wu is so delusional that she actually thinks 8chan is responsible, or whether this is all part of her exceptional attempt at feigning genuine concern.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: CrippleKicker69
Tags
None