Brianna Wu seeks to extradite and incarcerate crippled midget with fragile bone syndrome for hosting website -

M

MG 620

kiwifarms.net
It's been peddled for decades (since essentially the beginning of the web). And before that people argued for it concerning magazines, newspapers and other publications. It never works because eventually it ends up in front of a court that understands the constitution.

Who cares about the constitution when Gamergate caused Revolution 60 to sell 3 copies?!

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: repentance

GethN7

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ow, Brennan just told Brianna Wu to shut the fuck up because they were lying.

I'm looking forward to seeing how John is gonna react to this, because he's gone (irony intended) balls deep in his Hotwheels deserves shit for 8chan crap, wonder if he's willing to get told to shut up by court over it.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Pocket_Sand!

Feline Supremacist

I am a Dog-Exclusionary Radical Felinist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh don't get me wrong, Wu is losing his shit is hilarious, it's that I don't think Frederick's letter will have the intended effect. Or maybe it will and setting Wu off is the intended effect. Either one works for me.

repentance

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I wonder if he has the cash to hire Nick Rekieta.

Cernovich has reached out to HW in the past. I don't know whether he'd still be interested or whether he's the right attorney for the job, but Wu has both the money to fight legal actions against her and the money to pay a judgement.

The thing Wu really doesn't need at the moment is bad PR, so mainstream exposure of all her lies over the past 4 and a half years is probably the best tactic to use against her - and a mouthy lawyer would sure as hell be useful for that.

AnOminous

But I'm not mad at anyone.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Cernovich has reached out to HW in the past. I don't know whether he'd still be interested or whether he's the right attorney for the job, but Wu has both the money to fight legal actions against her and the money to pay a judgement.

The thing Wu really doesn't need at the moment is bad PR, so mainstream exposure of all her lies over the past 4 and a half years is probably the best tactic to use against her - and a mouthy lawyer would sure as hell be useful for that.

I don't think much of Cernovich in general but he'd probably be the only lawyer who would sue John as a/k/a John Walker Flynt and make sure to drag all that shit into the case just for giggles.

Stock Photo James

kiwifarms.net

Is Cernovich still a lawyer even? You'd expect him to have been disbarred by now. In any case Wu's statements contradicts reality so I doubt many lawyers would refuse to defend Fredrick in court. Not to mention Wu was already rebuked by him back in 2014 during HuffPo debate, since Fredrick consulted the lawyers ages ago and was aware he can't be held accountable for what users post, just like Facebook, Reddit and Twitter.

Stock Photo James

kiwifarms.net
Why? I'm not a huge fan of the guy and he's a huge asshole, but being a huge asshole isn't something you can be disbarred for.
Well, I remember some asshole lawyers like Jack Thompson getting disbarred previously, not to mention Cerno's politics have definitely earned him some enemies who would rather see him gone.

• Agree
Reactions: Uncanny Valley

AnOminous

But I'm not mad at anyone.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Well, I remember some asshole lawyers like Jack Thompson getting disbarred previously, not to mention Cerno's politics have definitely earned him some enemies who would rather see him gone.

Jack Thompson repeatedly filed frivolous lawsuits, harassed and defamed litigants and judges alike, and filed false factual claims. Cernovich hasn't done any of that.

Dr. Merkwurdichliebe

Kiwiminister für Volksaufklärung und Propaganda
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't think much of Cernovich in general but he'd probably be the only lawyer who would sue John as a/k/a John Walker Flynt and make sure to drag all that shit into the case just for giggles.

I've been hoping for a long time that John will be sued and named as "Brianna Walker Wu, aka Brianna Walker Flynt, aka John Walker Flynt, aka Baby John Doe."

Someday, it will happen. I don't have a legitimate reason to sue John, but I sometimes wonder what the penalty is for filing a frivolous lawsuit in Massachusetts . . .

Sissy Galvez

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

John most definitely does not have the money for a lawsuit. He’s burning through Frank’s stock quickly with the scampaign and obscene toy buying.

If they had money, John and Frank wouldn’t be living in a rental unit still crying about how hard it is to buy a house: