Brianna Wu seeks to extradite and incarcerate crippled midget with fragile bone syndrome for hosting website -

break these cuffs

This... celebration of incest is very crudely made
kiwifarms.net
If they had money, John and Frank wouldn’t be living in a rental unit still crying about how hard it is to buy a house:
This is the part that confuses me. Frank obviously makes enough money to pay a mortgage. Why the renting? I doubt he dropped straight cash on the two expensive Porsches, so he can get financing. We know John spends money like a drunk Marine on post deployment leave, but it isn't hard to get a mortgage as long as you have a job and aren't living in the shadow of a massive amount of debt. Does John just buy all the shit he wants on credit cards and then makes Frank figure it out at the end of the day? Their debt to income ratio must be dogshit to be unable to get a mortgage with Frank's salary. Is he unwilling to reign John in for the amount of time it would take to save up a down payment? How long would that realistically be, a year?If he is cashing in his stock then why not cash it in on a down payment? I would love to get a look at their finances.

Sissy Galvez

kiwifarms.net
This is the part that confuses me. Frank obviously makes enough money to pay a mortgage. Why the renting? I doubt he dropped straight cash on the two expensive Porsches, so he can get financing. We know John spends money like a drunk Marine on post deployment leave, but it isn't hard to get a mortgage as long as you have a job and aren't living in the shadow of a massive amount of debt. Does John just buy all the shit he wants on credit cards and then makes Frank figure it out at the end of the day? Their debt to income ratio must be dogshit to be unable to get a mortgage with Frank's salary. Is he unwilling to reign John in for the amount of time it would take to save up a down payment? How long would that realistically be, a year?If he is cashing in his stock then why not cash it in on a down payment? I would love to get a look at their finances.
I don’t think people truly understand how much of Frank's money Brianna/John has wasted. Frank paid for Brianna/John’s dick mutilating surgery as well as all the rest of John’s failed feminization surgeries. That’s quite a bit of money and then you have the rev:60/Giant Spacekat failure which supposedly cost Frank several hundred thousand dollars (remember Frank’s epic plea for help and that they’re near bankruptcy due to the dark trolls etc). Then you have the cars, the games, the gadgets, electronics, etc that John can’t stop buying. Also, was Frank ordered to pay alimony to his ex-wife that he abused? He might still be paying it too. There’s solid info in the FEC filings about their current assets and salaries but it doesn’t tell the full story of the last 5 years.

Frank’s making good money and he did at Novartis too. He joined wave life science pre-ipo so he got a pretty penny. We can only infer the above based on the fact his savings isn’t as high as I would expect for someone in his position. I don’t know how he’s calculating his stock and if he’s vested all of it yet.

MA is not an expensive state to buy a house, they could easily have one on Frank’s salary so something else is going on. They don’t travel, they don’t buy nice clothes or care much about their appearance. So the money must be going out to all the bills John as racked up over the years.

@Jaimas any more info?

Kosher Dill

Pumpkin Chips
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
MA is not an expensive state to buy a house, they could easily have one on Frank’s salary so something else is going on.
I think the answer is very simple. Frank and John are just manchildren who don't care what they live in as long as it provides them somewhere to park their asses and store their toys. If you look at any of the pics they've posted inside their various dwellings, it always looks like they just moved in from a college dorm - bare white walls and Ikea furniture. It's just a terminal case of "the place needing a feminine touch".

Also keep in mind that their current location was chosen so that John could run in MA-8. They're probably keeping their options open so they can easily move somewhere else once they no longer need to keep up that charade.

Mr. Manchester

Clickity Clack
kiwifarms.net
I've started to re-read song of ice and fire because I hold some foolish hope I'll get my god damn book after the show is done.

I just read the part where Lysa Arryn tries to kill Tyrion but he gets out because Bronn wins that trial by combat. This reminds me of that, except instead of feeble Robert Arryn suckling at his mothers tit its Frank Wu and John's dong.

Jaimas

Come With Me if You Want to Live
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don’t think people truly understand how much of Frank's money Brianna/John has wasted. Frank paid for Brianna/John’s dick mutilating surgery as well as all the rest of John’s failed feminization surgeries. That’s quite a bit of money and then you have the rev:60/Giant Spacekat failure which supposedly cost Frank several hundred thousand dollars (remember Frank’s epic plea for help and that they’re near bankruptcy due to the dark trolls etc). Then you have the cars, the games, the gadgets, electronics, etc that John can’t stop buying. Also, was Frank ordered to pay alimony to his ex-wife that he abused? He might still be paying it too. There’s solid info in the FEC filings about their current assets and salaries but it doesn’t tell the full story of the last 5 years.

Frank’s making good money and he did at Novartis too. He joined wave life science pre-ipo so he got a pretty penny. We can only infer the above based on the fact his savings isn’t as high as I would expect for someone in his position. I don’t know how he’s calculating his stock and if he’s vested all of it yet.

MA is not an expensive state to buy a house, they could easily have one on Frank’s salary so something else is going on. They don’t travel, they don’t buy nice clothes or care much about their appearance. So the money must be going out to all the bills John as racked up over the years.

@Jaimas any more info?
Every once in a while you run into someone who by all means should be well off, but chooses instead to live in a shitty hole-in-the-wall apartment as opposed to something decent, so they can spend all their money on having the most expensive crap and act like they're living large. The classic being the dude who shows up wearing an Armani suit but lives in the projects. Brianna and Frank Wu are the upper-class version of this phenomenon. The Wus have actually downgraded their living situation twice in the last few years, currently staying at a rather humble and isolated place in Massachusetts.

Most of the homes they've stayed in are ones they got via Frank's connections (often his family) for a pittance; general consensus is that they were sold because their size meant the property taxes were kind of bastardly for their income bracket, rather than cover Bri's expenses. She coasts a bit on Frank's dime, but it's a fallacy to think Wu doesn't at least cover her own overhead. Her speaking engagements and Patreon help cover her expensive tastes, and she brings in a pretty hefty bit of cash during her political scampaigning. If allegations are accurate, Frank writes off a lot of expenses on taxes for Brianna's speaking engagements, including travel expenses.

Brianna did not have a driver's license prior to 2016. Her vehicles she's used since have all either been leased or used, and her ownership is purportedly equal parts due to us making fun of her, and to cut down on her tendency to use Uber and Lyft to travel everywhere.

Mr. Manchester

Clickity Clack
kiwifarms.net
Alas, I almost... ALMOST feel sorry for poor Frank. The fool is good at making money, no doubt, but he has some condition that makes him enjoy fucking a dickless man. Maybe he likes the shame of it. If that's the case I fear he's reading these threads before be goes to bed that goblin. A true horror my friends, a true horror if I've ever seen one.

A

AF 802

kiwifarms.net
Every once in a while you run into someone who by all means should be well off, but chooses instead to live in a shitty hole-in-the-wall apartment as opposed to something decent, so they can spend all their money on having the most expensive crap and act like they're living large. The classic being the dude who shows up wearing an Armani suit but lives in the projects. Brianna and Frank Wu are the upper-class version of this phenomenon. The Wus have actually downgraded their living situation twice in the last few years, currently staying at a rather humble and isolated place in Massachusetts.

Most of the homes they've stayed in are ones they got via Frank's connections (often his family) for a pittance; general consensus is that they were sold because their size meant the property taxes were kind of bastardly for their income bracket, rather than cover Bri's expenses. She coasts a bit on Frank's dime, but it's a fallacy to think Wu doesn't at least cover her own overhead. Her speaking engagements and Patreon help cover her expensive tastes, and she brings in a pretty hefty bit of cash during her political scampaigning. If allegations are accurate, Frank writes off a lot of expenses on taxes for Brianna's speaking engagements, including travel expenses.

Brianna did not have a driver's license prior to 2016. Her vehicles she's used since have all either been leased or used, and her ownership is purportedly equal parts due to us making fun of her, and to cut down on her tendency to use Uber and Lyft to travel everywhere.
So, be glad for what you have, so you don't get this head-stuck-up-your-own-ass attitude? Nice.

Wish more cows could learn this. Especially John, maybe he could've gone somewhere but no.

Kosher Dill

Pumpkin Chips
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Every once in a while you run into someone who by all means should be well off, but chooses instead to live in a shitty hole-in-the-wall apartment as opposed to something decent, so they can spend all their money on having the most expensive crap and act like they're living large.
The odd thing is that Frank's not even "living large". Apart from the expensive motor vehicles, he and John have the most pedestrian tastes imaginable. They eat pig slop, wear discount-store clothes, collect animu garbage, and play P2W mobile games. Whatever Frank's financial situation really is, I can scarcely believe that he's spending his entire salary.

Like, look at what he's wearing here:
Dude obviously doesn't give a damn about anything not directly tied to his hobbies.

Colmerry

Diversity is my strength, autism is my superpower.
kiwifarms.net
Wu gon' get sued

You guys think it'll go anywhere with Cernovich or Rekeita, or do you think he'll get someone else? You guys seem to be bringing up Cernovich/Rekeita, wondering if they'd be interested or not (or if Brennan even has the funds to begin with). Now that Brennan has approached them, what do you think now?

Arkangel

Computer Science and Computer Violence
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wu gon' get sued
View attachment 747541
You guys think it'll go anywhere with Cernovich or Rekeita, or do you think he'll get someone else? You guys seem to be bringing up Cernovich/Rekeita, wondering if they'd be interested or not (or if Brennan even has the funds to begin with). Now that Brennan has approached them, what do you think now?
Nick won't be able to take the case since it will most likely be outside his jurisdiction, but he can still give it publicity. I'd love to watch Nick crossover with Wu in some way.

Jaimas

Come With Me if You Want to Live
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Alas, I almost... ALMOST feel sorry for poor Frank. The fool is good at making money, no doubt, but he has some condition that makes him enjoy fucking a dickless man. Maybe he likes the shame of it. If that's the case I fear he's reading these threads before be goes to bed that goblin. A true horror my friends, a true horror if I've ever seen one.
Frank loves Brianna, but if allegations are accurate, there's reasons he was drawn to her.

She is, for the most part, very much like him in personality - manipulative, petty, duplicitous, and above all else, vindictive. It's that last one that they find the biggest common ground in; those who approached us about giving their own insight on the Wu family did so with the specific demand we keep their identity secret, as both Brianna Wu and Frank Wu will spare no expense in fucking over anyone who pisses them off sufficiently. Brianna is known for calling for outright blacklisting of anyone remotely critical of her in their social circles (something provable with how often she does it with people she doesn't even know on Social media), and Frank did basically the same thing when his ex tried to get into the sci-fi circuit, telling his associates that she was "basically evil incarnate."

Backing the similarities, Brianna is also completely dependent, something Frank finds extremely satisfying. If I had to theorycraft as to the biggest reason he sticks to her, it's this: She will never outperform him at anything he actually cares about, and she relies on him to accomplish anything in that field. She's basically his personal project, and Brianna is absolutely cool with this.

As has been joked many times, Brianna Wu, Godzilla of Feminists, is a two-man act. Brianna is the face (so-to-speak) and Frank is the brain and capital behind her. He knows exactly what he's doing in guiding Brianna the way he has. Both are using one another and in that they've found genuine affection for one another. I suspect it's legitimately comforting for many Kiwis: even systemic fuck-ups can apparently find someone to love them.

Kosher Dill

Pumpkin Chips
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If I had to theorycraft as to the biggest reason he sticks to her, it's this: She will never outperform him at anything he actually cares about, and she relies on him to accomplish anything in that field. She's basically his personal project, and Brianna is absolutely cool with this.
Or put another way, Frank's the kind of gay man who likes to play with Barbie dolls, and John's the kind of gay man who fantasizes about being a Barbie doll.

AnOminous

I'm not mad at anyone, honest.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Frank is a paypig. He pays and pays and pays. That's what he does. That's why he's screaming in every picture of him.

Nick won't be able to take the case since it will most likely be outside his jurisdiction, but he can still give it publicity. I'd love to watch Nick crossover with Wu in some way.
Nick could probably do pro hac vice, but he'd need local counsel. Cernovich seems more likely actually to be interested in directly participating.

If the cause of action is defamation, Randazza is also kind of the top name in that but he's super expensive and unless he took it on contingency for some reason, I don't see it happening. Also Brennan has used Randazza in the past and the fact he isn't considering it for this is probably for a reason.

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
I wonder if this is some 8-dimensional chess by Hotwheels to give the emerging "Anti-8chan Movement" the most embarrassing public face possible.
Fredrick has a reduced life expectancy and is trying to make good with God in the Philippines. The last thing he wants to do is be the continued face and caretaker of 8chan. This freakish ogre is obsessed with him and appears to be the only person who still personally shoulders him with responsibility for everything on 8chan.

Knojkamarangasan_#4

EVIL TOXIC NARCISSIST
kiwifarms.net
Frank loves Brianna, but if allegations are accurate, there's reasons he was drawn to her.

She is, for the most part, very much like him in personality - manipulative, petty, duplicitous, and above all else, vindictive. It's that last one that they find the biggest common ground in; those who approached us about giving their own insight on the Wu family did so with the specific demand we keep their identity secret, as both Brianna Wu and Frank Wu will spare no expense in fucking over anyone who pisses them off sufficiently. Brianna is known for calling for outright blacklisting of anyone remotely critical of her in their social circles (something provable with how often she does it with people she doesn't even know on Social media), and Frank did basically the same thing when his ex tried to get into the sci-fi circuit, telling his associates that she was "basically evil incarnate."

Backing the similarities, Brianna is also completely dependent, something Frank finds extremely satisfying. If I had to theorycraft as to the biggest reason he sticks to her, it's this: She will never outperform him at anything he actually cares about, and she relies on him to accomplish anything in that field. She's basically his personal project, and Brianna is absolutely cool with this.

As has been joked many times, Brianna Wu, Godzilla of Feminists, is a two-man act. Brianna is the face (so-to-speak) and Frank is the brain and capital behind her. He knows exactly what he's doing in guiding Brianna the way he has. Both are using one another and in that they've found genuine affection for one another. I suspect it's legitimately comforting for many Kiwis: even systemic fuck-ups can apparently find someone to love them.
And don’t forget most likely fucking Briannas fleshy neovag or butthole😉

Snowflake Buster

Bustin' special snowflakes makes me feel good
kiwifarms.net
Wu gon' get sued
View attachment 747541
Tell us more.

AnOminous

I'm not mad at anyone, honest.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Fredrick has a reduced life expectancy and is trying to make good with God in the Philippines. The last thing he wants to do is be the continued face and caretaker of 8chan. This freakish ogre is obsessed with him and appears to be the only person who still personally shoulders him with responsibility for everything on 8chan.
Jake Alley does too but literally nobody gives a shit about Jake Alley or anything he says.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino