Brilliant, but canceled

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

pickleniggo

pickle enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
DrChristianTroy said:
pickleniggo said:
sparklemilhouse said:
I keep on hearing rumors that a&e's "Hoarders" has been canceled. I'm devastated, Hoarders was so unintentionally funny.

I feel like this forum needs it's own Hoarders thread, but it would probably be just you and I discussing how ridiculous it is.
I haven't been keeping up with it AT ALL this passed year, but I did catch the woman who was putting dead animals in the fridge. Was "cat juice" the term they used for the foul liquid at the bottom? For once, I was speechless while watching.
There's always Hoarding: Buried Alive. Hoarders' less funny cousin.

(:_( It's just missing that wow factor.

c-no

Gluttonous Bed Shitter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
King of the Hill. I found it to be an entertaining show even if some episodes weren't all that great. Shame it was cancelled for the Cleveland Show and another show known as Sit Down, Shut Up, a terrible animated show. Even if King of the Hill was revived they would probably cut out the character Luanne since her voice actor died unless they found a suitable replacement.

pickleniggo

pickle enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
sparklemilhouse said:
The storylines for those last few seasons of KOTH were pretty bad tho.

Luanne's pregnancy and marriage to Lucky really bothered me.

Trombonista

Zero fucks were given as money was made
Forum Staff
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
c-no said:
King of the Hill. I found it to be an entertaining show even if some episodes weren't all that great. Shame it was cancelled for the Cleveland Show and another show known as Sit Down, Shut Up, a terrible animated show. Even if King of the Hill was revived they would probably cut out the character Luanne since her voice actor died unless they found a suitable replacement.

I don't know, I think King of the Hill had a good run. It lasted over ten years. That's a lot more than most Fox shows.

c-no

Gluttonous Bed Shitter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
trombonista said:
c-no said:

I don't know, I think King of the Hill had a good run. It lasted over ten years. That's a lot more than most Fox shows.
It did have a good run but I do wonder how the show would do if it did get some new episodes.

Prowldent

kiwifarms.net
I love King of the Hill but I'm fine with the way it ended.

Honestly, and while I probably am the only one who feels this way, I fucking loved the Napoleon Dynamite cartoon and wish it didn't get canceled.

Mauvman Shuffleboard

Space Friend of the People
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Picnicface and Hotbox were both great, probably my all time favorite sketch shows. Too bad I'm pretty sure Hotbox only aired at 1AM on Tuesdays or something and barely anyone ever heard of it.

Judge Holden

TRVE BVCK BREAKER
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I just finished watching every single episode of "Moral Orel" back to back with friends for the first time ever with no knowledge of what I was watching other than "its really good"

Aside from being wracked with existentialist dread, i think it was a damn shame the series got canned by adultswim, and hope that one day it may return.

Butta Face Lopez

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Judge Holden said:
I just finished watching every single episode of "Moral Orel" back to back with friends for the first time ever with no knowledge of what I was watching other than "its really good"

Aside from being wracked with existentialist dread, i think it was a damn shame the series got canned by adultswim, and hope that one day it may return.

My memories of that show are pretty vague but I remember liking it.

My one specific memory is when he smokes crack and his Jesus figure talks to him and he just goes "...Shut up, Jesus..." and flings it across the room.

The Hunter

Border Hopping Taco Bender
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
IcyHotWings said:
Can't believe no one has mentioned "My Name Is Earl" yet. Earl never even got to finish the list. :c
Oh man, I know. I thought the series would end when he finished the list, but nope. I haven't even seen the last episode. Come to think of it, I don't think I've even seen any episode from the last season.

Judge Holden

TRVE BVCK BREAKER
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Butta Face Lopez said:
Judge Holden said:

My memories of that show are pretty vague but I remember liking it.

My one specific memory is when he smokes crack and his Jesus figure talks to him and he just goes "...Shut up, Jesus..." and flings it across the room.

Aye, Seasons 1 and 2 were a little like early south park in terms of dark humor

Season 3 however was probably one of the grimdarkest things I ever did see.

All of them are well worth a watch (and at ten mins an episode it wont take too much time) but remember that at the end of season 2 it gets reaaaaallly dark

Male

This guy fucks!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Terriers
I'm still pissed at FX over it.

DrChristianTroy

kiwifarms.net
Lights Out
Far from a great drama but I dug it. Bummed when FX cancelled it.

Todd & The Book of Pure Evil
Not enough shows mix evil cults, Satan and geriatric zombies.

WMAC Masters
Mortal Kombat mixed with wrasslin. Loved it as a kid. I'd still watch this show if it were on.

pickleniggo

pickle enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
Did anyone watch Kenny vs Spenny?
It's a Canadian show that was brought over to the US for a season and pretty much immediately cancelled. In a nutshell, it's two friends who do competitions with each other and whoever loses faces a humiliation of the other's choice. Some episodes are roll-on-the-floor hilarious, and some are just lame but it was still a solid show, even though it was probably a bit too much for Comedy Central.