Brilliant, but canceled

The Dude

Make a difference in life. Gas a furry.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I miss Sealab 2021. Also every time I watch Hoarders I have to clean my house.

The Dude

Make a difference in life. Gas a furry.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Also I miss a lot of cartoons from my childhood. G1 Transformers ended too soon. Chip 'n Dale's Rescue Rangers. Tiny Toons. Animaniacs. Darkwing Duck. Just to name a few. Ah, nostalgia!

José Mourinho

The Special One
Forum Staff
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
[youtube]o7fR6gLQ2C8[/youtube]

Never aired. Just cancelled. Only the pilot is released.

sparklemilhouse

America Online for Dummies™
kiwifarms.net
There was a cartoon on CBS, "The Young Astronauts" that was supposed to premiere a few days after the Challenger Disaster. Suffice to say, that cartoon never saw the light of day. There are people online who try to say that the pilot did air the weekend before the disaster, but there's no proof.

Fialovy

isekai'd to CWCville
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Alan Pardew said:
[youtube]o7fR6gLQ2C8[/youtube]

Never aired. Just cancelled. Only the pilot is released.

Very Steampunkish or whatever punk that is supposed to be.

Butta Face Lopez

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Just confirmed, apparently, that It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia will be done after its tenth season. For the best, probably.

It's going to be airing on FXX, the new sister network FX is launching with a "focus on original and acquired comedy series, some drama series and feature films," and the channel will replace Fox Soccer.

Fox Soccer's fan, presumably, is outraged.

Christ-Chan

(◡‿◡✿)
kiwifarms.net
The only show I wish would have gone on for another season or series was My Name is Earl. It was really lowbrow for most of the time (although there were some pretty clever gags sprinkled here and there) and the plot of the later seasons went waaay crazy, but (and this might be a spoiler... Of a years old, canceled sitcom) the episode where Earl presumably dies and his brother scratches of another item on his passed brother's list with the hope that "maybe god will give you an extra desert now" literately made me cry. Goddamn if you didn't get attached to those dumb, silly characters.

When Futurama was canceled I felt a bid disappointed, but then the movies came out and I went "oh, I totally get it!" and then it was revived and now I can never look the show straight in the eye anymore.

HandBanana

kiwifarms.net
I know it was brought back and there is a possible new season in the making...but Red Dwarf.

The ten year wait from 1999 to 2009 was fucking ridiculous.

Overcast

Buttmunch
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Fialovy said:
Dave the Barbarian, that was an amazing show

Agreed. That show was awesome.

OT: Well besides that there's Invader Zim. While I personally didn't care for the show as much as other people, I still think it got canned way too early.

c-no

Gluttonous Bed Shitter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
One show I can think of that was canceled despite being a good show besides King of the Hill was a cartoon called Megas XLR. Loved watching it as a kid when it aired back in 2004. Wished there was more episodes of that cartoon. At least episodes of it are posted on Youtube.

sparklemilhouse

kiwifarms.net
There used to be this really cheezy cbs show, about 10 years ago called Listen Up! where Jason Alexander played a sports reporter, and Malcom-Jamal Warner was his co anchor. I mean yeah that show was a bit eye roll inducing a few times, but I loved seeing those two on camera together.

PvtRichardCranium

kiwifarms.net
Fucking Kenny VS Spenny dude. That show kicked so much ass. I remember how disappointed I was to find out the next episode was going to be one where they couldn't stop singing, but two parts made up for the rest of it being pretty meh.

[youtube]BMs-fmIAvuA[/youtube]
ONE TWO, FUCK YOU!

Also the humiliation for it was so fucking genius. I'm not going to spoil it for you.

Picklepower

This isnt even my final form
kiwifarms.net
Todd and the Book of pure Evil, The last episode obviously wasn't supposed to be the final one, so I'm guessing it was cancelled which pisses me the FUCK off. But at least that season resolved most of the plot. But that last ep sets up the possibility for a bunch of things.

sparklemilhouse

kiwifarms.net
Very Honest Content said:
Herman's Head.

I know that was canceled before some of you were even conceived.

I have a bunch of simpsons commercial breaks from that era, and Hermans Head looked like a neat show. The voice of Lisa Simpson was in it!

Watcher

Cishet dudebro
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I know you guys are going to tear my shit apart for this but...

Sonic Underground

*hides from pitchforks*

sparklemilhouse

kiwifarms.net
Dr. Cuddlebug said:
I know you guys are going to tear my shit apart for this but...

Sonic Underground

*hides from pitchforks*

I can't pitchfork you because I don't know that show.