Brilliant, but canceled

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

MysticMisty

kiwifarms.net
sparklemilhouse said:
Dr. Cuddlebug said:
I know you guys are going to tear my shit apart for this but...

Sonic Underground

*hides from pitchforks*

I can't pitchfork you because I don't know that show.
People generally find it to be the worst of the Sonic the Hedgehog cartoons (except for the people who hate Sonic X for being new(er) and an anime). It's like somebody's fanfiction was made into a TV series. I think it was European, too.

Watcher

Cishet dudebro
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
MysticMisty said:
People generally find it to be the worst of the Sonic the Hedgehog cartoons (except for the people who hate Sonic X for being new(er) and an anime). It's like somebody's fanfiction was made into a TV series. I think it was European, too.

I'm coming off the perspective of how I never grew up with a Sega or any Genesis games. I thought the other shows were a little dull but that comes from having a different mindset.

TastyWoodenBadge

My wooden badge was delicious
kiwifarms.net
Dr. Cuddlebug said:
I know you guys are going to tear my shit apart for this but...

Sonic Underground

*hides from pitchforks*

Sonic Underground was ok in my book, at least Manic and Sonia didn't annoy me like Chris Thorndyke did in Sonic X.

MerriedxReldnahc

#1 Wogglebug Fan
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't know if anyone here is familiar with this show, but in the early 80's there was a sci-if series called The Phoenix about a humanoid-alien named Bennu who was sent to earth in the early days of humanity and was awakened in our time by scientists exploring these ruins in Peru. Bennu had powers like telepathy, super strength, and levitation that he could use by absorbing the sunlight, and very conveniently, he had to partially disrobe to absorb it. I've only seen YouTube clips of it, but my dad remembers it being a really interesting show. It doesn't hurt that Bennu was played by Judson Scott, who was pretty damn cute back in the day!

trip2themoon

Pleasant Conversationist.
kiwifarms.net
Judge Holden said:
I just finished watching every single episode of "Moral Orel" back to back with friends for the first time ever with no knowledge of what I was watching other than "its really good"

Aside from being wracked with existentialist dread, i think it was a damn shame the series got canned by adultswim, and hope that one day it may return.

After Home Movies the best thing to come from Adult Swim.

Sports Night: Gutted this only got a 2 series run, Aaron Sorkin decided to put all his time into The West Wing.

Less Than Perfect: Nigh on impossible to get torrents for this.

Almighty Johnsons: Not sure if it was cancelled but only got a 3 series run. Colin/Loki is hilarious.

Life And Times Of Tim: Family Guy will probably still be being made when I die (I'm 35) but this hilarious show gets a poxy 3 series run.

Nip/Tuck: Would have loved another year or 2 of this.

Frank D'arbo

LET'S HAVE A TOAST TO THE GIRL IN AISLE 10!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Duckman
Moral Orel (the show ended up a high note for Orel but that was because it had to wrap up his story in the short amount of time they could tell his story. It had a lot of other loose ends that the show never resolved)
Life and Times of Tim
Flapjack
Clone High
Mr. Show could have gone on another season or two

In regards to Duckman, the shows head writer finally admitted that the reason for Duckman's wife coming back: in would have involved a cover up with aliens, hinted at the fact that the character's name was Dana Reynard (X-Files reference)

frozenrunner

Infinitely worse 2022 confirmed
kiwifarms.net
Rubicon (AMC)

Nowhere Man (UPN)

Counterpart (Starz)

Hannibal (NBC)

Too Old to Die Young (Amazon)

Blood Drive (Syfy)

American Crime (ABC)

The Knick (Cinemax)

Luck (HBO)

... to name a few.

EDIT: Wow, this is an old thread...

DDBCAE CBAADCBE

kiwifarms.net
Shezow. Best show ever made in the history of the world. Fight me.

Obviously I'm joking. It was an entertaining trainwreck.

Kamov Ka-52

Killed by Ukrainian MANPADS
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think The Wire could've stayed good or even great had they not cancelled it and truncated the last season.

Dom Cruise

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Masters of Horror, though inconsistent, was a cool enough premise that it's a shame it didn't last for at least a third season.

Same deal with Wonder Showzen, I wish that could have at least gotten a third season as well.

King of the Hill. I found it to be an entertaining show even if some episodes weren't all that great. Shame it was cancelled for the Cleveland Show and another show known as Sit Down, Shut Up, a terrible animated show. Even if King of the Hill was revived they would probably cut out the character Luanne since her voice actor died unless they found a suitable replacement.

King of the Hill got 13 seasons. It's better that it was mercy-killed before it turn bad. Let any show run too long and it will sour, and taint the memory of even the good parts.

c-no

Gluttonous Bed Shitter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
King of the Hill got 13 seasons. It's better that it was mercy-killed before it turn bad. Let any show run too long and it will sour, and taint the memory of even the good parts.
In regards to my old as fuck post, that was before I realized how much a series could end up becoming a shell of its former self. I do still find it sad it got cancelled but with 13 seasons and seeing how it's contemporaries are doing, yeah it is better the show ended.

In regards to my old as fuck post, that was before I realized how much a series could end up becoming a shell of its former self. I do still find it sad it got cancelled but with 13 seasons and seeing how it's contemporaries are doing, yeah it is better the show ended.

Holy shit, I didn't realize until now that your post was five years ago.

Shokew

Trial by Fire! Trial by Fire!
kiwifarms.net
Cartoon sperging here... And I'm not budging from any of these, either:

* Harvey Beaks
* Welcome to the Wayne
* Wander Over Yonder
* Dan Vs.
* Penn Zero: PTH
* El Tigre: Adventures of Manny Rivera
* Tuca & Bertie
* The Boondocks