• [Unintelligible]

Bris Bran Bromix (c) 2017-????high fiber, high mercury!

Discussion in 'Sonichu' started by io02, Oct 5, 2017.

1. I was thinking something dark yet light hearted similar to Wizard.

• Like Like x 1
    Mariposa Electrique

Mariposa Electrique Unca Scrooge!
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  2. I'm actually enjoying this. It's nice to see some True and Original Content.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    snailshell

snailshell Secret Australian metrosexual sock club member.

kiwifarms.net
  3. STOP TOUCHING ME!!!!!!!! also I'll trade you a shitty old my little pony for an imported anime DVD box set

BBB 17j b03 (1).jpg BBB 17j b03 (2).jpg BBB 17j b03 (3).jpg

• Winner Winner x 7
    • Like Like x 1
    io02

io02 important opinions

kiwifarms.net
  4. Trilby

Trilby The Alt-Centrist

kiwifarms.net
  5. your art style reminds me of Ralph Bakshi's art style

• Agree Agree x 3
    briddlecrip

briddlecrip fellow boyos

kiwifarms.net
  6. god the previous panel of this comic, Negan looks so ugly and shitty. confession time: I drew her from memory and that was an image of a generic white girl with dark hair. I'm ultimately no better than Chris :( but whatever. I looked at photoref and hopefully that set me on the STRAIGHT PATH!!!! lol

BBB 17j b04 (1).jpg BBB 17j b04 (2).jpg BBB 17j b04 (3).jpg BBB 17j b04 (4).jpg BBB 17j b04 (5).jpg BBB 17j b04 (6).jpg BBB 17j b04 (7).jpg BBB 17j b04 (8).jpg BBB 17j b04 z1.jpg

UNFUN FACT!!!! I shaded in the medium gray with a red marker, and the "black" with a purple marker.

edit: crap there's crap on the scanner. eraser debris. note taken. can't be assed to replace that image though. blaaaaaaaaah.

• Winner Winner x 8
    • Like Like x 1
    #26 io02, Oct 9, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2017
    io02

io02 important opinions

kiwifarms.net
  7. The plot thickens! This is getting interesting.

• Agree Agree x 2
    Squealer the Animalist

Squealer the Animalist Can turn black into white

kiwifarms.net
  8. sadnooz, Imma have to come up with a Nazi parody song on my own. not real good at that, but what can you do.

(I did the other comic pages around it. Like all I need to do now is write and draw the song performance)

• Feels Feels x 2
    io02

io02 important opinions

kiwifarms.net
  9. I like this so far. The art style gives off a nice Bloom County/Life in Hell sort of vibe.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    TheMaxHeadroomIncident

TheMaxHeadroomIncident Catch the Wave

kiwifarms.net
  10. Certainly.

Trilby

Trilby The Alt-Centrist

kiwifarms.net
  11. I love how Roze has a just don't give a fuck expression

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    briddlecrip

briddlecrip fellow boyos

kiwifarms.net
  12. BBB 17j b05 (1).jpg BBB 17j b05 (2).jpg BBB 17j b05 (3).jpg BBB 17j b05 (4).jpg BBB 17j b05 (5).jpg BBB 17j b05 (6).jpg BBB 17j b05 (7).jpg BBB 17j b05 (8).jpg BBB 17j b05 (z).jpg

• Winner Winner x 9
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    io02

io02 important opinions

kiwifarms.net
  13. Now, did you have any specific musical accompaniment for this 'song'?

JSGOTI

JSGOTI Just some guy on the internet
    Staff Member Moderator True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  14. "Walking on Sunshine" by Katrina and the Waves.

earlier I tried to turn "Oops I did it again" into a Nazi song but I really loathe that oops song, and there was also nothing I could really do with it. sad to say, Chris is a funnier parodist than me.

also I regret not coming up with some "ovens" reference in there, oh well. gotta move on.

hmmmm, a parody of the Parappa contest will be coming up soon in my comic...

• Winner Winner x 4
    io02

io02 important opinions

kiwifarms.net
  15. Ooh, waiting!

Trilby

Trilby The Alt-Centrist

kiwifarms.net
  16. can't wait for the next one

• Agree Agree x 2
    briddlecrip

briddlecrip fellow boyos

kiwifarms.net
  17. oooooooookay, another "bridge segment" as I like to call them. Also hella character redesign to better take a page from Chris' book and shamelessly steal a character and make a few adjustments. In Asperchu, Bobby Hill was given a tiara and dress and called "Princess Bluespike" or something, icr but I better read that again.

BBB 17j b06 (1).jpg BBB 17j b06 (2).jpg BBB 17j b06 (3).jpg BBB 17j b06 (4).jpg

okay so now, I kinda got a hella writer's block. but I got through that one a few days ago when I was trying to come up with Robo-Negan to do something, and I'm gonna try to come up with something more adventurous.

... I'm afraid I'm really, really boring.

so what I was thinking was I'd go do a side thing. but the problem is, whenever I do that I end up doing a zillion "beginnings" side things and they never progress and then I develop some weird phobia of the original project. I don't know why I have that problem, but I feel it coming on.

cause I figured "well I got a writer's block again and I keep forgetting about those worthless Sonic pokemon abominations, what if I just did a wacky little short comic on the side until I come up with something for the primary one"

this is a goddamn SONICHU KNOCKOFF COMIC and I'm overthinking shit

and I'm gonna get lost in a slushpile of dumb lined paper scribbles and develop an unhealthy fear of the Bris Bran Bromix

god this is stupid

did you read all of this????

• Winner Winner x 7
    • Like Like x 1
    io02

io02 important opinions

kiwifarms.net
  18. What you need is conflict. Give Bris an enemy.

Two words: BILLY MAYS

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    MasterDisaster

MasterDisaster It's spooky time bitches.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  19. okay, amore (well would you look at that, a lack of spacing makes the CANUCKIAN word for "<3") dumb lined paper knockoff thingamajig has taken up my hours the other day. get reddee to say hello to

SONNY & ROZE COMIX!!!!!

which is shittier than normal because I overthink this shit because I've got a lurking mental illness and when I turn 30 god knows what I'll suddenly do one seemingly normal day

19 pages, holy butts

==========

src 17j 01 (1).jpg src 17j 01 (2).jpg src 17j 02 (1).jpg src 17j 02 (2).jpg src 17j 02 (3).jpg src 17j 03 (1).jpg src 17j 03 (2).jpg src 17j 03 (3).jpg

• Winner Winner x 9
    io02

io02 important opinions

kiwifarms.net
  20. src 17j 04 (1).jpg src 17j 04 (2).jpg src 17j 04 (3).jpg src 17j 04 (4).jpg src 17j 04 (5).jpg src 17j 04 (6).jpg src 17j 04 (7).jpg src 17j 04 (8).jpg

Bris knows about what Chad did to Sonny because sikkick link

• Winner Winner x 7
    io02

io02 important opinions

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

Founded as the CWCki Forums, and originally dedicated to Christian Weston Chandler, the Kiwi Farms is about eccentrics on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are fascinating for reasons distinct to each spectator. We document the phenomenon, with every member bringing different perspectives and opinions to discussion. It is this diversity which has caused our peculiar community to thrive.

• Hashes/s 0
    Total 0
    Threads 0
    Activity  0% 

We run a Monero miner on the Kiwi Farms. Understand that by visiting this website, you will be contributing some of your computational resources to it in the form of mining a cryptocurrency. More information can be found here.

thx u n i love you ~ null

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.