Megathread British Columbia Human Rights Tribunal (BCHRT) Round Two - All subsequent BCHRT tribunal material goes here.

BallBuster

kiwifarms.net

Jack Awful

Laughs at Tards
kiwifarms.net
Okay, so if memory serves, the Tribunal can accept or refuse suits at their discretion, right? So if that's the case, and Yaniv just had a fuckload of complaints thrown out, why have they accepted another one?
Presumably so they can make him pay ANOTHER fine.

If I led the council, I'd accept all the cases and just make Yaniv keep paying more and more till he either stopped or couldn't afford to pay for another waxing.

Cynically Insane

They must have taken my marbles away
kiwifarms.net
Will the tribunal make him pay his previous costs ruling before they hear the new complaint? Perhaps this presents cause to establish a vexatious litigant procedure at the BCHRT.

BallBuster

kiwifarms.net
Will the tribunal make him pay his previous costs ruling before they hear the new complaint? Perhaps this presents cause to establish a vexatious litigant procedure at the BCHRT.

This is the impression we were given from our Canadian Kiwis. That until that $6000 is paid, his complaints will fall on deaf ears. One of them would have to confirm again but I’m 98% sure this is the case.

yesthatanna

kiwifarms.net
This is the impression we were given from our Canadian Kiwis. That until that $6000 is paid, his complaints will fall on deaf ears. One of them would have to confirm again but I’m 98% sure this is the case.

I was fairly sure this was the case as well. However, I am under the impression this claim, like Whatcott, was filed BEFORE the other claims were lost — meaning it could be treated differently.

pr3nt177

"I'm a hardcore girl"
kiwifarms.net
FFS, this nonce is determined not to work for a living.

I was fairly sure this was the case as well. However, I am under the impression this claim, like Whatcott, was filed BEFORE the other claims were lost — meaning it could be treated differently.

Yeah reading the article jonny filed this early October, obviously before he got publicly head slapped by Devyn.

What pleases me is that JC (jonny's fave) will be representing again :lit:

Can’t the tribunal deny the complaint based on previous rulings? I was under the impression they could throw out complaints at their own discretion.

Doubt fat boy yaniv can back down now even if he wanted to as, iirc (and happy to be corrected), Devyn mentioned that his MO of dropping cases when the victims were legally represented was to stop (wtte) hence him having to face Cameron in court.

Last edited:

pr3nt177

"I'm a hardcore girl"
kiwifarms.net
1578410512264.png
1578411313440.png

Obvious to all and sundry he was not at all interested in places that will wax his bits, deliberately targeting those that don't as proven over and over again.

He was still on the prowl just after BCHRT finished and the judgment still unknown - he must have felt super confident at winning and this was just to be another pocket of $$$.

I hope he gets another head slap, if anyone merits one it's him.

OH I want him before the tribunal...& see him get slapped silly again.
Even if he wanted his toes waxed & was denied (behavior?) It will fall on deaf ears.
Can these waxers file counter suits?
JY won't stop filing suits even if he's jailed...Just think of all the things he can complain about?
I'm sure the "bend, spread em & cough" will be one of them

Seems jonny is being selective in showing his conversation as according to the JCCF article:

"Yaniv approached the studio in August 2019 and first requested a Brazilian bikini wax. The studio refused, stating that their services are only for women. Yaniv then requested leg waxing services. Leg waxing takes place in private with the customer in their underwear or nude from the waist down. She Point Beauty Studio rejected Yaniv’s request for services due to religious, cultural and safety reasons, and because the salon services are specialized to women. Yaniv filed the complaint against She Point Beauty Studio in early October 2019. "

So not just a "leg wax" as he's trying to make out in his Tweets. Plus he seems to be coming across more polite - down to the comments in court regarding his aggression when denied? I wonder if there are other parts of the conversation where he was being his nasty self and threatening court as he did with the others?

Last edited:

Short Stack

kiwifarms.net
OH I want him before the tribunal...& see him get slapped silly again.
Even if he wanted his toes waxed & was denied (behavior?) It will fall on deaf ears.
Can these waxers file counter suits?
JY won't stop filing suits even if he's jailed...Just think of all the things he can complain about?
I'm sure the "bend, spread em & cough" will be one of them

Judge Holden

Explorer in the further regions of autism
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Imagine escaping your opressive country to live the dream of being a free citizen in Canada only to be forced to decide between your business and Yanivs balls.

The fact that anyone can file a complaint like that at any time shows how fucked thay place is.

Canada deserves Yaniv
Ironically, watching yaniv's sickfuck parasite predator antics have given me a far greater level of empathy for immigrants than all the obnoxious media babbling about how borders are raysist ever could

Seriously I feel genuinely fucking sorry for these people who just wanted to start a new life in a supposedly safe country, only to have this sack of shit waddle in and decide to ruin their lives just to satisfy his fetish for abusing immigrant women to tears. Even hardened fucking klansmen would probably be anonymously sending them flowers and fruitbaskets to cheer them up after witnessing shit like this.

Tags
None