Megathread British Columbia Human Rights Tribunal (BCHRT) Round Two - All subsequent BCHRT tribunal material goes here.

Julias_Seizure

Puts the rave in depraved
kiwifarms.net
Imagine escaping your opressive country to live the dream of being a free citizen in Canada only to be forced to decide between your business and Yanivs balls.

The fact that anyone can file a complaint like that at any time shows how fucked that place is.

Canada deserves Yaniv
Anyone can file a complaint like that sure but the human rights tribunal can wipe their asses with it as well. Whats really bullshit is that the tiny bits of news we do actually get on HIM go out of their way to respect HIS pronouns and counts the farms documenting his nonsense as "online harassment" just walking on eggshells not to say anything that could potentially hurt anyones delicate ass feelings

pr3nt177

"I'm a hardcore girl"
kiwifarms.net
Anyone can file a complaint like that sure but the human rights tribunal can wipe their asses with it as well. Whats really bullshit is that the tiny bits of news we do actually get on HIM go out of their way to respect HIS pronouns and counts the farms documenting his nonsense as "online harassment" just walking on eggshells not to say anything that could potentially hurt anyones delicate ass feelings
That's why I enjoy KF so much, we can say how it is, very few places left where you can say that jonathan yaniv is a bloke, a bloke in a dress. He and his ilk can expect/demand all they want, it alters nothing.

He will never be female, he will never pass as female, he will never look female, he will never sound female, he can have all the surgery on Earth and, still, won't be a female. No amount of graphic filters, trying to sound girly, buying copious amounts of tampons/wigs/makeup/dresses, acting all girly-coy to a lens and making "accept me" demands makes him a woman. It changes nothing.

He was born a male and will die a male.

Last edited:

KeepHopeAlive

I'M not in lockdown YOU'RE in Lockdown
kiwifarms.net

This brings up a question I've been wondering about for awhile: Let's say someone finally does the ultimate beatdown on Johnny and kills him, dumping him in a field where he decomposes to skeletal remains before being found. They'd do dna testing to determine info and find the skeleton is that of a male. Does that mean he would never be identified? Dead men can't self-identify so does he go down in history as Johnny Doe??

Joseph Goebbels

kiwifarms.net
I was reading a recent article posted by @VexLit and it appears that he's screeching about "Tortious Harassment" which looks like a real thing in Canada, albeit it's been struck down in Ontario. There they just have the Tort of Hurt Feelings. He says that if the employers of aestheticians don't protect the employees from DrYaniv they could be sued by the employees.

Carrot, Meet Stick by PM
20200110-1527EST CARROT-MEET-STICK.jpg

But how does that scale to an independent contractor operating out of their house with vulnerable children present? Should they be forced to fondle his balls because he's technically their employer?

Last edited:

wabbits

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This brings up a question I've been wondering about for awhile: Let's say someone finally does the ultimate beatdown on Johnny and kills him, dumping him in a field where he decomposes to skeletal remains before being found. They'd do dna testing to determine info and find the skeleton is that of a male. Does that mean he would never be identified? Dead men can't self-identify so does he go down in history as Johnny Doe??

I guess they could match his feminine teeth to Jessica's feminine dental records. They also code breast implants, so maybe they could identify him by his rubber baby blubber bumpers if he acquired a pair before his demise.

Lemmingwise

You just know
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Seriously I feel genuinely fucking sorry for these people who just wanted to start a new life in a supposedly safe country, only to have this sack of shit waddle in and decide to ruin their lives just to satisfy his fetish for abusing immigrant women to tears.

If footage of things like this were played abroad, you wouldn't even beed a wall to keep immigrants out.

Disheveled Human

Imagine Jerking off to Japanese mens art
kiwifarms.net
As much as i would like to shit on the Canadian court system for incompetence such as this if Yaniv keeps propagating stupid legal cases like this they will eventually fuck him. Judges follow a basic guideline but repeated offenses by Yaniv would result in more fines and refusing to pay them would end up resulting in jail time. There are still some old school judges like the one he previously dealt with that look at these claims as frivolous wastes of the courts time I.E forcing a woman to do something they don't want that's a hard sell in Canada even regarding the general support of the LGBT community.

Kosher Salt

(((NaCl)))
kiwifarms.net
As much as i would like to shit on the Canadian court system for incompetence such as this if Yaniv keeps propagating stupid legal cases like this they will eventually fuck him. Judges follow a basic guideline but repeated offenses by Yaniv would result in more fines and refusing to pay them would end up resulting in jail time. There are still some old school judges like the one he previously dealt with that look at these claims as frivolous wastes of the courts time I.E forcing a woman to do something they don't want that's a hard sell in Canada even regarding the general support of the LGBT community.
He's not taking them to real courts... he's taking them to the Human Rights Tribunal.

For an idea of what kind of judges sit on these complaints, the Tribunal member who heard his first set of complaints, Devyn Cousineau, is a "social justice lawyer" according to the bio in her Huffpost.ca author page:
Devyn Cousineau is a social justice lawyer in Vancouver, B.C. She completed her LLB at the University of Victoria and clerked at the B.C. Court of Appeal and the Supreme Court of Canada. She is a staff lawyer at the Community Legal Assistance Society, where she focuses in the areas of housing, income security, workers’ rights and human rights.

Erica

resident shitlord
kiwifarms.net
I guess they could match his feminine teeth to Jessica's feminine dental records. They also code breast implants, so maybe they could identify him by his rubber baby blubber bumpers if he acquired a pair before his demise.
In Yaniv’s case, I don’t think this will ever actually happen thankfully. I believe his spat with the airline on twitter the other day has shown he hasn’t legally changed his gender from male, meaning he has actually made no effort in transitioning even on paper.

Disheveled Human

kiwifarms.net
He's not taking them to real courts... he's taking them to the Human Rights Tribunal.
Its still the same shit depends on the judges common sense at the end of the day and the next judge if its not the same one dealing with the new claim will take the last judges ruling into consideration much like how doctors operate when prescribing medications they look at the record of said individual and the doctors prior decisions. In short it would be hard for Yaniv to fool the system because most judges are not retards and he never got anywhere in the first place. It would be even harder for him now.

In KF terms he has the equivalent of a verified badge.

Last edited:

Julias_Seizure

Puts the rave in depraved
kiwifarms.net
That's why I enjoy KF so much, we can say how it is, very few places left where you can say that jonathan yaniv is a bloke, a bloke in a dress. He and his ilk can expect/demand all they want, it alters nothing.

Right i love that the farms wont censor shit and people can actually say what they think and not the sanitised bullshit that reddits been turned into. Also yeah if he has a dick hes a guy and if he doesnt hes a guy with a mutilated dick

rigors

kiwifarms.net

His tits are big enough already, he doesn't need implants (I doubt his broke ass could afford either unless Tranada does free implants for trannies).

Besides, they'd be able to identify him due to the pad stained with kool aid resting near his skeletal crotch.

Disheveled Human

kiwifarms.net
His tits are big enough already, he doesn't need implants (I doubt his broke ass could afford either unless Tranada does free implants for trannies).

Besides, they'd be able to identify him due to the pad stained with kool aid resting near his skeletal crotch.
Canada will indeed pay for your tits if you are a trans. They pay for all the surgery and meds top bottom ect. Idiots that choose this route just need to pay for the air fare and it takes place in Taiwan. Anything further like shaving bones down to look more feminine is up to the dumbass if they want at their own cost.

Last edited:

rigors

kiwifarms.net
Canada will indeed pay for your tits if you are a trans. They pay for all the surgery and meds top bottom ect. Idiots that choose this route just need to pay for the air fare and it takes place in Taiwan. Anything further like shaving bones down to look more feminine is up to the dumbass if they want at their own cost.

Does that include free surgery to mutilate their penis and give them a oozing wound they call a vagina in it's place?

EDIT: Do they need to have had any psychological treatment before they are give surgery? I remember Lauren Southern changing her sex to male easily. Could you just get your ID legally changed to the opposite sex and get free treatment?

The treatment of trans people really baffles me. It's a mental illness. We don't medically or socially change anyone else to fit their mental illness. I was unfortunate enough to sit next to a guy on a bus in South America who said he was a God and had the spirit of a bird (which was also the Holy Spirit). No one would agree that his view of himself had any basis in reality, so why do people accept that a whole ass man can be a woman/ vice versa?

On topic with Johnny, I'm sure this is mostly everyone's view here, he's text book autogynephilia (with peado traits). Obsession with menstruation and the desperate need for mainly women to accept him as a woman. I wonder if this is anything to do with his mother seemingly being very involved in this life and the early death of his father. Who knows. I just know he needs snuffing out.

Last edited:

Disheveled Human

kiwifarms.net
Does that include free surgery to mutilate their penis and give them a oozing wound they call a vagina in it's place?

The treatment of trans people really baffles me. It's a mental illness. We don't medically or socially change anyone else to fit their mental illness. I was unfortunate enough to sit next to a guy on a bus in South America who said he was a God and had the spirit of a bird (which was also the Holy Spirit). No one would agree that his view of himself had any basis in reality, so why do people accept that a whole ass man can be a woman/ vice versa?

On topic with Johnny, I'm sure this is mostly everyone's view here, he's text book autogynephilia (with peado traits). Obsession with menstruation and the desperate need for mainly women to accept him as a woman. I wonder if this is anything to do with his mother seemingly being very involved in this life and the early death of his father. Who knows. I just know he needs snuffing out.
Yeah everything is covered outside airfare the ball chopping and the cock splitting and basic prescription drugs is covered for everyone which would include hormone therapy so in Canada to transition would cost you around 500-700 CDN which is just the plane ticket.

No psychological clearance needed in Canada they just take your word. For example i "could" identify as a woman without surgery and then update all my identification cards to say female, break the law and be placed in a female jail.

Last edited:

rigors

kiwifarms.net
Yeah everything is covered outside airfare the ball chopping and the cock splitting and basic prescription drugs is covered for everyone which would include hormone therapy so in Canada to transition would cost you around 500-700 CDN which is just the plane ticket.

No psychological clearance needed in Canada they just take your word. For example i "could" identify as a woman without surgery and then update all my identification cards to say female, break the law and be placed in a female jail.

Disgusting. I wonder what it will take for this madness to end?

In the UK biological males can be places in women's prisons and they have raped women (see Karen White).

Obviously women being raped isn't enough. Similar with Johnny, there's lots of evidence he's groomed young girls and sent them sexual messages but he gets away with it. Women who refuse to wax his balls however get dragged through the bullshit HRT and have their livelihoods and mental health destroyed by a blatant predator.

Disheveled Human

kiwifarms.net
Disgusting. I wonder what it will take for this madness to end?

In the UK biological males can be places in women's prisons and they have raped women (see Karen White).

Obviously women being raped isn't enough. Similar with Johnny, there's lots of evidence he's groomed young girls and sent them sexual messages but he gets away with it. Women who refuse to wax his balls however get dragged through the bullshit HRT and have their livelihoods and mental health destroyed by a blatant predator.
Yeah its fucked up. This is what happens when a country hits a certain level of decadency, in short we are due for a bloody war that makes people think about the basic survival way of life. People just got it too easy and make problems to solve.

General Disarray

In the dark of the day or the black of the sun
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Said it before and I will again: what about women born with a birth defect or something that causes development issues? Do THEY get to have cosmetic, gender-affirming surgery paid for by the state? Fuck, I'd sue if I lived there.
(as I am in the aforementioned class of being born with P.E. and had corrective surgery to save my life, which caused developmental issues and I had two reconstructive surgeries just to look normal-ish).

What about cancer survivors, do they get any reconstruction for free? Why is gender-affirming treatments only for trans people? Lord knows that women who have copious facial hair or tiny/malformed breasts or a chest flattened from mastectomies probably feel pretty shitty themselves but that doesn't matter, it's COSMETIC, you cis shitlord. Maybe if more distressed women threatened suicide (lol haha no, that's just evidence of our HYSTERIA I suppose).

If they ever allow this in my state I will definitely look into raising a huge stink (I'm tenacious and cunty like that).

Men need to roll the dice just like women when they transition, and not every woman out there has large, perfect breasts. Deal with it, you freaks, just as us natal females have to play the hand we're dealt. You want a different outcome that hormones fail to give you? Pay for that shit yourself. Matter of fact, every aspect of transition should be as prohibitively costly as any cosmetic surgery,

Last edited:
Tags
None