Megathread British Columbia Human Rights Tribunal (BCHRT) - All initial BCHRT related material goes here, including updates on current hearings.

Rabid Weasels

Schadenfreude Junkie
kiwifarms.net
Yaniv was talking to at least one of the waxers in these cases about being on his period and "working around the string", but yeah, let's totally ignore the whole period fetish thing when it comes to deciding if women should be forced to play with this fat perve's dick. All the tens (hundreds?) of screenshots - 11 years' worth - of Yaniv telling underage girls he wants to go into women's spaces and ask them about their periods while expecting to see tits and ass everywhere - absolutely nothing to do with Yaniv trying to get into yet more women's spaces (waxing services) while still talking about periods.

The venerable Member is an ass, M'Lud.
Pretty sure when he was talking about "working around the string" the other person in the conversation asked to confirm if he was using this as an argument leading to how waxing around a penis was the same thing. And he did confirm.

UselessRubberKeyboard

ZX Spectrum lives matter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The ones that he's got going already are going so well, so why not?

At this rate everyone he crossed paths with he'll sue in the human rights court. What has Whatcott done personally against Yaniv? The only reason Jonathan is bringing a case against Whatcott is because Oger did, and Yaniv is desperate to prove something to Oger (better than he is? More of a victim? Gets more attention? Some sort of threat? At this point, who knows).

Jonathan Yaniv is a creepy fucker that will use any means possible to keep harassing people who he perceives have wronged him in some way. See also the way he treated Char (all thise creepy "I know where you are right now" tweets) at the beauty pageant. The BCHRT need to label him a vexatious litigant and ban him from bringing cases. If that's even allowed in the clown show that is the BCHRT (do they have rules and any contingency plans for people who use the tribunals to bully others?).

Yellow Yam Scam

not the kind of boy you're looking for
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
At this rate everyone he crossed paths with he'll sue in the human rights court. What has Whatcott done personally against Yaniv? The only reason Jonathan is bringing a case against Whatcott is because Oger did, and Yaniv is desperate to prove something to Oger (better than he is? More of a victim? Gets more attention? Some sort of threat? At this point, who knows).

Jonathan Yaniv is a creepy fucker that will use any means possible to keep harassing people who he perceives have wronged him in some way. See also the way he treated Char (all thise creepy "I know where you are right now" tweets) at the beauty pageant. The BCHRT need to label him a vexatious litigant and ban him from bringing cases. If that's even allowed in the clown show that is the BCHRT (do they have rules and any contingency plans for people who use the tribunals to bully others?).
It'll be interesting to see what Yaniv dredges as Whittcott's discrimination. This is much more obvious cashgrab than the previous ones, but the Whattcott has been previously ruled against and doesn't have the cover of being a minority to protect him. It won't be nearly as embarrassing for the HRT if Yaniv wins this one - in fact, people would probably celebrate it since it's a white conservative being punished.

Last edited:

Choose carefully

kiwifarms.net
I feel like this is the best place for it and I would hate to let it go lost in the void so I'll just throw the link to the YouTube channel that posted all the video from inside the BCRHT here. I don't know how to download and archive these videos but I'll try and figure it out when I get home if no one else has.

Parts 1-5 and 7 are attached to this post, I've attached parts 6 and 8 below.

Attachments

UselessRubberKeyboard

ZX Spectrum lives matter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It'll be interesting to see what Yaniv dredges as Whittcott's discrimination. This is much more obvious cashgrab than the previous ones, but the Whattcott has been previously ruled against and doesn't have the cover of being a minority to protect him. It won't be nearly as embarrassing for the HRT if Yaniv wins this one - in fact, people would probably celebrate it since it's being a white conservative being punished.
An attempt to get positive feedback? Is Jonny trying to bring a case he (thinks he) can win to make himself look less like a racist, litigious pedo and more like a brave LGBTROONWTFBBQ warrior? He's still trying to bury weird tweets with the TrustedNerd copy and paste promo crap. Maybe this is a free and easy way for Yaniv to get the court (st least) back on his side.

I'm hoping they boot him before that, but I imagine there are no rules in place at the BCHRT about what to do with vexatious litigants. Everyone was supposed to play nice, who would've thought someone like Jonny would come along? :roll:

• Optimistic
Reactions: 2nd_time_user

SourDiesel

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This Whatcott thing is an interesting view into Jonny's twisted psyche, imo. We know that originally Oger and he were on the same page. Oger supported him and helped him file all these waxing cases. They even shared a business address. Now that Oger is his enemy, he's gonna show him who the real man is. I wonder if he's been wierdly obsessed with Oger this whole time, expecting to be taken more seriously and gain some of the kind of power that he perceives Oger as having since Oger is a politician. Has this all been a wierd meta-situation where a man wants to wear the skin suit of a man who wants to wear the skin suit of women?

I mean, in addition to the other obvious motivations such as the pedophilia and racism and money scamming.

Henry Case

Temet Nosce
kiwifarms.net
An attempt to get positive feedback? Is Jonny trying to bring a case he (thinks he) can win to make himself look less like a racist, litigious pedo and more like a brave LGBTROONWTFBBQ warrior? He's still trying to bury weird tweets with the TrustedNerd copy and paste promo crap. Maybe this is a free and easy way for Yaniv to get the court (st least) back on his side.

I'm hoping they boot him before that, but I imagine there are no rules in place at the BCHRT about what to do with vexatious litigants. Everyone was supposed to play nice, who would've thought someone like Jonny would come along? :roll:
Yes and no. The rules are not in the BCHRC but rather in the Administrative Tribunals Act (Part 9) and Judicial Review Procedure Act and as I've said earlier, this needs to be dealt with in Supreme Civil. Firstly, it'll bring him out of his comfort zone. And secondly (most importantly) it's the PROPER venue for this matter.
He's fucking with a broken Social Justice system, and wasting Taxpayer monies. He has, however, committed Fraud on the government, so that's one way to get redress. Civil Asset Forfeiture.

Yellow Yam Scam

not the kind of boy you're looking for
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Yeah, I think his calculus here is that he views the case against Whatcott as winnable, good PR among lefties and profitable. He's probably salivating over the $50,000 award that Oger got (That Whatcott doesn't appear to be paying, anyway...) The most interesting thing about this is how it's going to pull Oger further down into the muck with him. It's going to be very easy to tie Oger and Yaniv together if this case goes further.

Henry Case

Temet Nosce
kiwifarms.net
This Whatcott thing is an interesting view into Jonny's twisted psyche, imo. We know that originally Oger and he were on the same page. Oger supported him and helped him file all these waxing cases. They even shared a business address. Now that Oger is his enemy, he's gonna show him who the real man is. I wonder if he's been wierdly obsessed with Oger this whole time, expecting to be taken more seriously and gain some of the kind of power that he perceives Oger as having since Oger is a politician. Has this all been a wierd meta-situation where a man wants to wear the skin suit of a man who wants to wear the skin suit of women?

I mean, in addition to the other obvious motivations such as the pedophilia and racism and money scamming.
This is where the need for an NCRMD comes into play. He is a male who has gone into the female washrooms and photographed underage girls. This, in itself and on its own, is an Assault as per the Criminal Code. The parents of children (underage, not trans-age children) afflicted by this Public Menace need to file complaints with local law enforcement.

The fact that he has gone around doing quasi-SLAPP action is something that concerns us all, especially the BO and other publishers. BC just recently brought its Anti-SLAPP legislation out from under the rock the Liberals quashed it with, so you've got that going for you.

The moment you receive a Cease and Desist or your host does, bring the SLAPP provisions into play. Underscore EVERYTHING as being in the Public Interest, because for now at least, in BC the Public Interest is still paramount.

Save the Children. Save the Immigrants. Save the Elderly. We should deal with YANIV appropriately. Look up the NCRMD.

(This is Stream of Consciousness, so no links yet. We've dealt with SLAPP so we can see where this needs to go.)

WGkitty

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Question for @WGkitty: so if a complaint is filed against you in the HRT, can you deny it in favor of going right to a real court or are you forced to hop around in kangaroo court? The key to beating this fat pig is just to lawyer up immediately. He gets scared and fucks off.
Well if the complaint is filed it has to go through human rights tribunal. Essentially their job is to handle all violations of the human rights code. It kind of exists as a lower court so that BC supreme court doesn't have as many cases.

If you participate or not the tribunal has their hearing and can order remedies. You are then able to appeal to supreme Court but in order to do so you have to have some sort of reasonable grounds. These include:
1 - HRT made an error interpreting the law
2 - Evidence used against you is unreasonable
3 - Tribunal acted in bad faith/wasn't fair
4 - There was a problem or unfair process

So if you laugh off the tribunal or don't attend there is a chance that the court will find your appeal without merit and confirm the tribunal's decision. No matter what it always makes sense to defend yourself as best as you can or mediate. Ignoring will put you in more trouble.

Now as for remedies from HRT just because they can't enforce payment doesn't mean that you don't owe money it's just that there are laws around collecting debts. Courts aren't going to make someone that owes a debt homeless or without means of keeping yourself afloat. I doubt Bill Whatcott has any income or liquidatable assets so you could sue him for $1 trillion and you're still not going to get paid.

Edit: to add in a little more insight the Jordan Decision in 2016 is probably a big reason bchrt is probably going to remain in place. Essentially in Canada you have the right to a timely trial. This was pretty open ended but Jordan Decision capped it as you have 18 months and if you're not heard before that time your charges get dropped. It's been a nightmare for prosecutors and the court system. There is a huge shortage of judges to now hear all these cases and the system is getting squeezed. HRT takes a lot of cases out of judges hands. I can't be certain but Jordan decision is going to keep Yaniv out of prison for longer too. RCMP isn't going to press charges against him until they are certain they have enough evidence against him ready to go to trial and win.

Last edited:

theshep

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This Oger dude sounds a bit like a lolcow material too. Lawsuits where both sides are exceptional are top tier entertainment.
The Ogre is

TendieMan

KKKruiser
kiwifarms.net
The Ogre is
Thanks mate. Guess it's time to grab some popcorn.

EDIT I might want to look up this Whatcott dude too

• Disagree
Reactions: Coleman Francis
Tags
None