Megathread British Columbia Human Rights Tribunal (BCHRT) - All initial BCHRT related material goes here, including updates on current hearings.

pr3nt177

"I'm a hardcore girl"
kiwifarms.net
RebelNews straight to the point:

1572138198841.png

Can't archive, "network error"

Troontrasher

kiwifarms.net
Naturally, he's just misunderstood.
I love how is whines that the tribunal didn't have the "correct information".
Yeah that is what happens Johnny when every sentence that's comes out your mouth is a contradicting lie you dumb fuck.

Qriist

Knows Tim Pool
Verified Kiwileak
kiwifarms.net

Attachments

• Rebel News - The BC Human Rights Tribunal “smashes” Jonathan Yaniv -- but they're almost as cr...pdf
    6.4 MB · Views: 120
Last edited:

pr3nt177

"I'm a hardcore girl"
kiwifarms.net
Hmmm I wonder what they misunderstood? Perhaps it was the well documented and widely available racist tweets? the pervy grooming texts? the threats he made to the women which were shown to the court? his gloating on twitter? using false identities to ensnare the women? his mother's court outbursts waffling about nazis and digging up corpses? denigrating a waxing expert and JC? maybe everything he claimed was seen/proven a lie by the Member or was it the fact that jonny boy himself wanted his vulva waxing but didn't know what a vulva was.... yeah I can totally see why he feels he's the misunderstood victim. Poor boy.

Seeing as he is now "in a “deep and severe depression” regarding the ruling," he won't be entering any pageants or visiting any swimming pools...or even wanting a waxing.

Depressed? Quelle surprise.

Last edited:

pr3nt177

"I'm a hardcore girl"
kiwifarms.net
Sounds like his setup for suing the HRT itself.
I go back to something I said a while back and I feel the reason why the court gave him so much leeway was possibly to save this actually happening ie if he challenges the outcome. I doubt he has any legal grounds, shrugs.

All the greed, arrogance, gloating, baiting and nastiness is catching up with him and I couldn't be happier, no one is to blame for his predicament except himself. My attitude is the same as he arrogantly threw back into the face of one of the women, "tough shit".

As for his 'severe depression' I believe that as much as I believe he's female.

edited: spelling

Last edited:

Second Hand Syringe

My blood is poison
kiwifarms.net
As for his 'severe depression' I believe that as much as I believe he's female.
I know he's given no reason to ever trust him but in this case I bet he is quite depressed. He's not only lost out on a cash cow, but he's now in debt and was publicly made to look like a racist conman by the HRT. Losing the tribunal so spectacularly has also probably annihilated his confidence about the upcoming physio civil case, plus he can no longer threaten to take ppl to the tribunal (which he loves to do). In the early days of his 'transition' his shitty behavior was rewarded through attention from SJW's and kangaroo courts, but now that he's burnt all of his tranny bridges I don't think that pretending to be a woman is very profitable for him any longer in any respect, be it financially, socially, or sexually. Hopefully he's enduring a terrible personal crisis for what he did to those women.

wabbits

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I know he's given no reason to ever trust him but in this case I bet he is quite depressed. He's not only lost out on a cash cow, but he's now in debt and was publicly made to look like a racist conman by the HRT. Losing the tribunal so spectacularly has also probably annihilated his confidence about the upcoming physio civil case, plus he can no longer threaten to take ppl to the tribunal (which he loves to do). In the early days of his 'transition' his shitty behavior was rewarded through attention from SJW's and kangaroo courts, but now that he's burnt all of his tranny bridges I don't think that pretending to be a woman is very profitable for him any longer in any respect, be it financially, socially, or sexually. Hopefully he's enduring a terrible personal crisis for what he did to those women.

Exactly. And his fantasies of a political career have just vanished. Any pretenses he puts forward about being a human rights campaigner will always be blasted with quotes from the BCHRT decision. He can't madass sue people for defamation because they quote the decision, either.

pr3nt177

"I'm a hardcore girl"
kiwifarms.net
Good post and I agree with many points. However, health problems were expected, it's his usual MO. And of course, he lays the blame elsewhere.

the khat quaffer

resplendent!
kiwifarms.net

'While Yaniv told The Post Millennial she was in a “deep and severe depression” regarding the ruling, '

I bet he is quite depressed. He's not only lost out on a cash cow, but he's now in debt and was publicly made to look like a racist conman by the HRT.

Get severe depression and neck yourself you fucking menace. Planet Earth would be better afterwards.

DRINK!

frasier gay.gif

Kiwi Lime Pie

So tasteful, it's spooky. 🥝🥧🐈
kiwifarms.net
RebelNews straight to the point:

I managed to save the article in the Internet Archive:

I imagine Yaniv is scrambling to find any sort of way to spin the decision as yet another example of anti-trans oppression -- completely ignoring the fact that ruling boils down to the declaration that transgendered people don't have carte blanche to harass or discriminate against others while using the BCHRT as a means to bully them into submission (at least in this specific ruling issued by Member Cousineau).

Super Colon Blow

Sucks and blows at the same time!
kiwifarms.net
"Detransition" when?

Tags
None