Megathread British Columbia Human Rights Tribunal (BCHRT) - All initial BCHRT related material goes here, including updates on current hearings.

• Images may fail sporadically. I have taken measures to keep the site working under high load at the expense of static content. The new server is ETA 7~10 days.

Spastic Colon

I feel pretty
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think Jon really believed in the power of the teflon troon shield. He thought he had found a way to be as pervy and racist as he wanted and no one would be able to stop him. I think the verdict likely shocked him. He wasn't expecting it at all. Because up until that point, the troon defense had worked perfectly.

He's probably just regrouping and trying to figure out how he can get back that brief bit of power he wielded in his glory days. He hasn't yet figured out that he's peaked and it is all downhill from here. Once he realizes that, it will be a toss up between joining the 41 or going out in a blaze of glory which might include harming either brown people or young girls. If I were the Canadian authorities, I'd be keeping an eye on him. Even stupid people like Jon can do a lot of damage. He won't be smart enough not to get caught, but that will be of little consolation to any potential victims.

Short Stack

kiwifarms.net
@Spastic Colon & his defense will be mental illness...All those conflicting hormones & such.

For him to pursue this tho would be insanity, as he'd only be setting himself up to be exposed in more of his lies...intersexed...his periods...his lactating etc.

I'm waiting for his taser court date....IMO it's not looking good for him...the BCHRT ruling....his attack on the reporter with his cane, & his threat to pepper spray the reporter in the elevator incident...threatening to cut the Kitty's throat...They all show him to have a proclivity towards violence, & as such SHOULD NOT be allowed to possess weapons of ANY TYPE

Any updates on his broken table suit?

Jack Awful

Laughs at Tards
kiwifarms.net
@Spastic Colon & his defense will be mental illness...All those conflicting hormones & such.

For him to pursue this tho would be insanity, as he'd only be setting himself up to be exposed in more of his lies...intersexed...his periods...his lactating etc.

I'm waiting for his taser court date....IMO it's not looking good for him...the BCHRT ruling....his attack on the reporter with his cane, & his threat to pepper spray the reporter in the elevator incident...threatening to cut the Kitty's throat...They all show him to have a proclivity towards violence, & as such SHOULD NOT be allowed to possess weapons of ANY TYPE

Any updates on his broken table suit?
If incarcerated he'd likely go to a woman's prison cuz Canada, so there's still a chance for it to go (partially) in his favor.

Spastic Colon

I feel pretty
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If incarcerated he'd likely go to a woman's prison cuz Canada, so there's still a chance for it to go (partially) in his favor.
There's zero chance he'd go to prison, even if he got charged with child grooming or some other pedo offense. You just don't upset the troon mob in Canada. RIP Canadians. Might as well start calling yourselves Troonada.

Jack Awful

Laughs at Tards
kiwifarms.net
There's zero chance he'd go to prison, even if he got charged with child grooming or some other pedo offense. You just don't upset the troon mob in Canada. RIP Canadians. Might as well start calling yourselves Troonada.
Isn't Yaniv a pariah for making the troons look bad?

Reactions: Zeebie

Spastic Colon

I feel pretty
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Isn't Yaniv a pariah for making the troons look bad?
Yes, but they don't want to set a legal precedent where troons can be held accountable for anything. And they can't complain he is a faker b/c that undermines the whole "self-ID" narrative. Most just wish he'd go away. In fact, the troon mafia could be the biggest threat to Yaniv. He might end up like Jimmy Hoffa.

Spastic Colon

I feel pretty
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How many of them were there? If there were more than three of them he's actually up on the whole BCHRT process since he only lost 3*$2000.

Which is a very depressing thought...
I wonder if that is why they fined him only $2000. I think they picked that number so that he would just break even rather than really be punished.

C4605

kiwifarms.net
Yaniv asked the BCHRT to reconsider the decision based on an assertion that Cousineau was biased because of public pressure and that she had made all sorts of errors. This was denied fundamentally because none of it’s true.

However, I suspect Yaniv is going to seek judicial review of the HRT decision. Keep your eyes peeled for an utterly hilarious decision from a BC Supreme Court judge, who will inevitably dismiss the application with considerable less sympathy or patience than the HRT.

Application for Reconsideration - Reasons for Decision

pr3nt177

kiwifarms.net
Yaniv asked the BCHRT to reconsider the decision based on an assertion that Cousineau was biased because of public pressure and that she had made all sorts of errors. This was denied fundamentally because none of it’s true.

However, I suspect Yaniv is going to seek judicial review of the HRT decision. Keep your eyes peeled for an utterly hilarious decision from a BC Supreme Court judge, who will inevitably dismiss the application with considerable less sympathy or patience than the HRT.

"Finally, Ms. Yaniv asks that I reduce the amount of costs I awarded against her, explaining that she cannot afford to pay such a high award and has already suffered because of anti‐trans harassment and attacks."

HAHAHA. The hilarity never ends.

"Next, Ms. Yaniv raises a new argument: that she, or maybe other transgender women, required genital hair removal in preparation for surgery."

Desperate belated reasoning from yaniv as he, under oath, confirmed (after repeatedly being asked by JC) that he had not approached anyone regarding surgery let alone had a date for surgery. "it's complicated" indeed.

jonny is totally pissed off that he didn't get what he wanted. His cash complaint is the ultimate LOL moment for me - asking for loss of earnings from his about his 3 figure-a-day salary; interest on any "penalty" awarded; upping the amount he wanted on the fly; chuckling about getting an early Christmas present to now claiming he can't afford a piddling $6,000.

The immigrants won jonny but I so want to see you take this further.

Do any Canadians know how much it would cost Yaniv to take this to the BC Supreme Court? I'm guessing that would take a real lawyer charging real money, right? It seems like going to any Supreme Court is going to cost more than the 6000 Canada bucks that he's currently complaining he can't afford.

Also, it's amusing because Yaniv said he made 'three figures' a day at the BCHRT. Which makes it hard to then claim he can't afford 6000 CAD in costs.
I hope he scrounges the money together to hire himself a lawyer. I want to see a real can of worms opened where he tries to deny saying things, as is his usual MO, that has been recorded with the BCHRT. He was given plenty of leeway at the time so him now disputing things and trying to raise new issues is hilarious. He totally blew his one chance. :lit:Get him in a real court and let a real lawyer at him I say.

Last edited:

Gustav Schuchardt

Trans exclusionary radical feminazi.
kiwifarms.net

Do any Canadians know how much it would cost Yaniv to take this to the BC Supreme Court? I'm guessing that would take a real lawyer charging real money, right? It seems like going to any Supreme Court is going to cost more than the 6000 Canada bucks that he's currently complaining he can't afford.

[14] Finally, Ms. Yaniv asks that I reduce the amount of costs I awarded against her, explaining that she cannot afford to pay such a high award and has already suffered because of anti‐trans harassment and attacks. I am sympathetic to her difficulties. However, the time to make these arguments has passed. In their application, the Represented Respondents expressly sought an order of $15,000 in costs. Ms. Yaniv had the opportunity to explain her financial circumstances to the Tribunal and did not. Instead, she focused her argument on her position that she had not engaged in improper conduct. She was not denied any fairness in the process. To allow her to re‐open and re‐argue this issue would undermine the finality of the
Tribunal’s proceedings and is not justified in this case.

[15] Ultimately, Ms. Yaniv strongly disagrees with most of my conclusions in the Final Decision and thinks that I was driven to rule against her because of public pressure. She wants a different result. However, she has not shown why considerations of fairness or justice, viewed objectively, require the Final Decision to be re‐opened and reconsidered. In my view, doing so would run counter to the principle of finality in administrative proceedings. If she wants to challenge the Final Decision, she must do so in court.
Also, it's amusing because Yaniv said he made 'three figures' a day at the BCHRT. Which makes it hard to then claim he can't afford 6000 CAD in costs.

Tags
None