Megathread British Columbia Human Rights Tribunal (BCHRT) - All initial BCHRT related material goes here, including updates on current hearings.

pr3nt177

"I am suicidal if you don't believe me ask my mum"
kiwifarms.net
He could sell his apartment and move in with mom (or become the Canadian Vodka Gnome).
He's not going to pay apparently. Good luck jonny.

1574046496574.png

• DRINK!
Reactions: Koby_Fish

AnOminous

So what?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
It's pretty much a standard thing for lolsuits though isn't it? It's almost like narcissists have no way to separate 'X pissed me off' from 'X broke the law' in their minds.
They also assume that if they're super ass mad it must mean whatever they're mad about is super illegal. Hence lolsuits over absolute nonsense like Maddox's suit or this one. A normal person would not assume they have the right to force strangers to fondle their genitals.

Norman B. Normal

I probably shouldn't be here.
kiwifarms.net
Ha ha. He can boast that he's not paying all he wants, but that's not likely to impress the government when they garnish his wages and place a lien on his property. (Admittedly I'm assuming that the laws work roughly the same in Canada as they do here in Freedomland.)

Short Stack

kiwifarms.net
Ha ha. He can boast that he's not paying all he wants, but that's not likely to impress the government when they garnish his wages and place a lien on his property. (Admittedly I'm assuming that the laws work roughly the same in Canada as they do here in Freedomland.)
I believe it's the same as a civil judgement in the States. Like small claims & paying those can be milked for years UNLESS the party owed takes legal action. I don't think they would for 2 grand each. :(
I'm waitin to see how he comes out with his broken bed?

James Smith

True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Yaniv claiming Member Cousineau was somehow biased against him was rich. If anything, the latter seemed to be more partial to Yaniv in some respects based on their ex parte communications.
This is pretty common when a judge thinks they're going to rule against someone. Be really polite and lenient toward them so it's harder for them to find something wrong with your ruling and you won't have to get it remanded back to you for making some minor procedural error or not giving them the opportunity to communicate their position.

BallBuster

kiwifarms.net
He is going ballsdeep on twitter right now. Personally I don’t believe he has a case.

Given his history, and now his penchant for violence by way of cane, mace or taser, any establishment has the right to deny service if they believe the patron in question could be a threat to their employees. Basically it isn’t discrimination. It’s self preservation and protection.

Tags
None