British News Megathread - aka CWCissey's news thread

Cosmug

Gay Niggers from Ultra Space
kiwifarms.net
I would agree except I sympathize with the Palestinian cause in certain cases, the Syrian Social Nationalist Party and Baathism generally. Of course 3/4 of my politics is pure autistic larping so whatever.
Fair enough. My stance is purely “sort your own shit out yourselves and don’t involve me” type John Birch shit. I’m of the opinion that every real country gets to act like an adult and take responsibility for its own concerns and America needs to cut the world police nonsense.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: spiritofamermaid

Lemmingwise

Rothschild funded art
kiwifarms.net
And while we're on that subject, what is so wrong with Zionism?
What is so wrong with white identarian advocacy?

Any position in favor of the former and against the latter is identitarian by definition. It would also be a non-universalist position.

Ginger Piglet

Fictional Manhunt Survivor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
London seems to be a real shithole.
It is. I went there for a seminar a couple weeks back. It is rapidly turning into a cyberpunk dystopia. On the one hand you have the gleaming skyscrapers of the City and the Docklands and the manors of Knightsbridge and Mayfair where the ultra-wealthy masters of the universe cut deals. None of these people are ever going to be the victims of violent crime because they have private security and panic buttons and so forth. The hotel where this seminar was was in Mayfair and outside there were four colour co-ordinated sports cars and a Range Rover with adjacent personal number plates (i.e. GP 001, GP 002, etc.) But between there and the train home afterwards was a literal slum. I swear, the wealth gap in London is huge and growing every year because unless you are fantastically rich or on a tugboat, you can't afford to live in the city itself. That, and everyone wanders round with their noses stuck in their phones or talking to nobody on the hands free.

I hate the place.

Iwasamwillbe

Indra's net
kiwifarms.net
What is so wrong with white identarian advocacy?

Any position in favor of the former and against the latter is identitarian by definition. It would also be a non-universalist position.
I didn't say that there necessarily wasn't anything wrong with white identitarianism, but now that you bring it up, there is a clear difference between Zionism and white identitarianism. Zionism, in practice, has allowed for a significant Arab minority in Israel (along with a virtually intractable regional conflict), while the closest analogue for white identitarianism being put in practice (i.e. Nazism), caused a genocide.

And now to stop derailing the thread.

Lemmingwise

Rothschild funded art
kiwifarms.net
"Crypto white nationalists"? What?
Basicly when you put crypto in front of something, it means that's what you're secretly are.

For example when the Portuguese tried to convert slaves to christianity from their own religions, for example from candomblé, a number of them became crypto candomblé practitioners, where they tied each of their own gods to a catholic saint, so if they were praying to mary, they were really praying to yemanya, when they were praying to josef, they were really praying to ogum, things like that.

When he said that republicans larp as crypto white nationalists, he meant that he thought republicans will pretend to secretly be white nationalists to gain votes from white nationalists without having any genuine allegiance towards that group.

Iwasamwillbe

Indra's net
kiwifarms.net
Basicly when you put crypto in front of something, it means that's what you're secretly are.

For example when the Portuguese tried to convert slaves to christianity from their own religions, for example from candomblé, a number of them became crypto candomblé practitioners, where they tied each of their own gods to a catholic saint, so if they were praying to mary, they were really praying to yemanya, when they were praying to josef, they were really praying to ogum, things like that.

When he said that republicans larp as crypto white nationalists, he meant that he thought republicans will pretend to secretly be white nationalists to gain votes from white nationalists without having any genuine allegiance towards that group.
I'm not questioning the term "crypto". I question the notion that Republicans intend to larp as white nationalists.

Like so...
In summary they do a lot of signalling for implicitly pro white policies like immigration restriction and the like and bitching about affirmative action and then just doing rino shit in office. That is my view at least.
Success among certain demographics in America aren't a zero-sum game. It's possible to enact policies that benefit both whites an minorities.

Reactions: Feline Supremacist

Vitoze

Autism Fo Am Byth
kiwifarms.net
Success among certain demographics in America aren't a zero-sum game. It's possible to enact policies that benefit both whites an minorities.
I'm not saying you can't my point is that the GOP has a base that is significantly further to the right of them in practice than they'd like.

• Dumb
Reactions: DanteAlighieri

Manah

...Did someone say "weeaboo"?
kiwifarms.net
Wow, taking a step up from charging people who defend themselves to charging people who defend the nation from terrorists? Why don't you just give your cops all butcher aprons and have them hold up all the kiddy's chins so the jihadis can slit their throats easier.

Britbongs, its been well over time to overthrow your government and secure your shores.
I mean, it's not like he was charged for confronting the terrorists, he was charge for something unrelated.

Say what you will about anything else in the article, but I don't think any country in the world has a policy of "if you do something good, you get a get out of jail free card".

frozenrunner

I could really use the salt
kiwifarms.net
Admittedly, the backlash from this attack ended up with Rakhines attacking the wrong people in the following bus incident, but at least they've taken the initiative to not tolerate that shit like the UK has, and they've mostly only risen to the occasion when news breaks about one of their own getting attacked
How uncivilized. Thank goodness us enlightened folk in the West understand the value of due process and "innocent until proven guilty." #MeToo

Basil II

National Opthalmologist of Bulgaria
kiwifarms.net
I mean, it's not like he was charged for confronting the terrorists, he was charge for something unrelated.

Say what you will about anything else in the article, but I don't think any country in the world has a policy of "if you do something good, you get a get out of jail free card".
saying meanie words on the internet, what a crime.

Feline Supremacist

I am a Dog-Exclusionary Radical Felinist
kiwifarms.net

So what if he called out some sandniggers by name? The man was stabbed five times in the head, any jew lawyer could have gotten him off as not in his right mind after what he went through. I'm not even going to address the pathetic internet censorship in the UK, you all need to sort that shit out, you imbeciles have a Magna Carta for chrissakes use it

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino