British News Megathread - aka CWCissey's news thread

Dracula's Spirit Animal

One time, I accidentally ate a bunch of nails
kiwifarms.net
I mean, it's not like he was charged for confronting the terrorists, he was charge for something unrelated.

Say what you will about anything else in the article, but I don't think any country in the world has a policy of "if you do something good, you get a get out of jail free card".
Completely disagree. The entire feminist movement is based on that assumption, and the criminal justice system takes that into account. "She a value wahman. Gud girl. She dindu nuffin. Patriarchy. Poor Wahman. Fightin' opreshun. Rape of minor/stabbing husband charge dropped."

In short. Most of the west now has a growing policy of "oppressed people" being inherently "the good", so any wrongdoing is provided with a get out of jail free card. Hell, in Canada, it is a legal requirement for a judge to look at that for sentencing decisions. See also: Antifa bullshit.

It's the very nature of injustice.

Arctic Fox

Does it have to be so cold?
kiwifarms.net
This sorta shit makes me wish America would come over and just spread a bit of liberty on the island, I've always held the unpopular view that the UK should just become states of America. (4 new ones ideally, but its okay to begin as a territory campaigning for state's rights). As for the guy in question, isn't being attacked by crazy fanatics like this a massive redpill, I'm not surprised and I don't blame you if you start to dislike muslims because you've seen other people's lives at risk, its a pretty natural defensive instinct.
Actually, we'd probably make your country as left wing as us, don't do that.
Two World Wars didn't fix your country. It would only be adding a malignant tumor to America. California is more sensible and conservative than the UK.
Time for America to start airdropping rifles into Europe again. Find the counties that will fight for their lives and give them so many unloicenced firearms that the bobbies are outgunned and surrounded.
There won’t always be an England if you niggers don’t fight for it.
That would be a waste of guns. They'd immediately be turned over to the constables without a second thought.

Manah

...Did someone say "weeaboo"?
kiwifarms.net
saying meanie words on the internet, what a crime.

The thing he was actually charged for was possession of fentanyl, and he was fined for spitting on someone.

Being made to go to 'de-radicalization classes' might suck, but it's not the same thing as being charged for a crime.

Being put on a government watchlist also is shitty, but again, not the same as being charged for a crime.

Also the only source I could find for this was the sun, and since when is that a credible source?

Last edited:
  • Optimistic
Reactions: StyrofoamFridge

Feline Supremacist

I am a Dog-Exclusionary Radical Felinist
kiwifarms.net
The thing he was actually charged for was possession of fentanyl, and he was fined for spitting on someone.

Being made to go to 'de-radicalization classes' might suck, but it's not the same thing as being charged for a crime.

Being put on a government watchlist also is shitty, but again, not the same as being charged for a crime.
He sustained serious head injuries and is probably suffering from a traumatic brain injury. so a case could be made he's behaving in a diminished capacity, ie, not thinking clearly. Instead of having him medically evaluated and going to therapy, he was sent to a deradicalization class? That's ridiculous as it was probably "go to this class or go to jail", making it coercive, not voluntary.

Being put on a watchlist? Yeah, that's just vindictive. as if the authorities are upset he survived the murder attempt by their precious inbred muslims.

CamelCursive

kiwifarms.net

Also the only source I could find for this was the sun, and since when is that a credible source?
So the guy got fucking knifed and got addicted to pain meds

Not what I would call "radicalized".

Dom Cruise

kiwifarms.net
lmao, modern England is a dystopian nightmare that would make even George Orwell blush.

And also lmao, you gotta love one of these cunts literally screaming "Islam! Islam! Islam!" as he's stabbing someone, but oh no, don't be Islamophobic! Why would you dislike a Religion that does literally nothing but inspire violence?

Couldn't even imagine what it must feel like to live in a nation where you are not only disarmed, but you are disarmed by the very government which is replacing you with knife/rape-happy muslims. You aren't even allowed to defend your life without being punished in some way. God Bless the 2nd.

View attachment 823289
The Founding Fathers knew what they were doing, it's actually eerie how ahead of it's time the Second Amendment is.

Manah

...Did someone say "weeaboo"?
kiwifarms.net
He sustained serious head injuries and is probably suffering from a traumatic brain injury. so a case could be made he's behaving in a diminished capacity, ie, not thinking clearly. Instead of having him medically evaluated and going to therapy, he was sent to a deradicalization class? That's ridiculous as it was probably "go to this class or go to jail", making it coercive, not voluntary.

Being put on a watchlist? Yeah, that's just vindictive. as if the authorities are upset he survived the murder attempt by their precious inbred muslims.

I'm no expert on British newspapers, but afaik the sun is a tabloid, and also the only source I could find (there were a few others, but they lead back to the sun, so...).

Point being, I'm kind of skeptical this even happened, let alone as presented.

RetardedCat

javascript is the future, Josh.
kiwifarms.net
Someone is getting fired, but I'm wondering how big the backlash is going to be?
Some poor community guy who's unrelated to the post will get scapegoated after three white whales and two soy-filled white men cry at how racist the shirt is and CNN and every other news outlet starts printing it as if it were the entire world.

Good job on the guy who figured out he could get this on their twitter tho, fucking funny as shit.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino